Chapter 61

Word count: 3,521
-

Rio
Today makes exactly a year and six months since Isabella and I got together. It's been almost two since we met. I'm usually not one for birthdays or anniversaries but I could tell it really meant a lot to her and if it does her then it does to me, and we didn't celebrate our actual one year anniversary so we made plans a month ago to celebrate when it's been a year and a half. I made a reservation at a really nice restaurant. "Thanks for watching her Kenzie." I said while she held Emma in her arms and we waited for Isabella to come down.

"You know how long i've wanted a niece? Not ready to have my own kids just yet." She smiled at Emma.

"You know I didn't mean what I said yesterday?" I said making eye contact with her and I grabbed Emma and kissed her face repeatedly and she burst into fits of giggles. I chuckled and raised her in the air her blonde curls hanging as she giggled.

"You have a way of apologizing." She laughed and nodded, "Yeah I know you didn't mean it, you're just a hot head."

Isabella came downstairs. She had on a dark red, tight dress that hugged all of her curves. She had her hair coming down straight. I made my way over to her and placed my lips on hers, "You look beautiful." I said after pulling away.

She smiled at me and I could see she was genuinely happy. "You actually made him wear a suit. I thought i'd never see the day." Kenz said.

"Let's go," I said skipping the subject. She and Isabella let out a laugh. Isabella kissed Emma and I grabbed her hand and we made our way to the black vehicle. I clutched my gun and checked to confirm the driver was Miguel. I let Isabella get in and got in and closed the door. "Miguel make a stop at the safe house. I have to handle something with the guys." I said.

He nodded.

I motioned for him to put the visor up. I pulled Bella closer, "We left a little earlier because I have to make a quick stop at the house."

Bella
He pulled me closer to him, his arm never leaving my waist. "We left a little earlier because I have to make a quick stop at the house." I nodded and placed my leg in between his, causing my dress to rise up and left light kisses on his jawline. I left a trail of kisses down to his tattooed neck and sucked softly. His hand rested on my thigh while the other one made its way up my dress to my ass. He squeezed tightly and pulled me on his lap and attacked my lips hungrily. Our tongues dance as both his hands make their way to my ass squeezing tightly. I feel his hard member press against my crotch, his pants and my panties keeping us from touching His finger traces my lace panty line. "When we get home, I'm going to fuck you senseless." I felt his hot breath whisper in my ear sending chills down my spine. I lean in and kiss him roughly and I pull away as he bites my bottom lip.

I slide off his lap and kneel on the floor in front of him. I looked up at him and he stared at me full of lust as I unbuttoned his pants letting his cock spring out. I held his big erection and licked the tip teasingly. I stroked him lightly while swirling my tongue on the tip of his dick and he let out a deep sigh in response.

I looked up at him locking eye contact and I finally took his erection in my mouth and sucked him. He groaned and shifted in his seat. I took him in deeper in my moth, the tip of his dick hitting the back of my throat. I moved back a little and hallowed my cheeks and bobbed my head quickly and jerked what didn't fit.

He ran his fingers through my hair and gripped it pushing my head further down causing me to let out a gag. I backed up taking his dick out of my mouth only leaving the tip in and swirled my tongue around it. I licked up his shaft and stroked him in a fast pace. "Shit, Isabella." He let out a deep moan and threw his head back resting it on the seat as I took him back in my mouth.