Chapter 75

Please point out name mixups.

Word count: 5,021
-

Rio
I let out a groan from the pounding in my head. I sat up from the bed and looked around for Isabella, Emma was sitting on the counter while she stood near the stove.

"Daddy's woke," Emma said excitedly.

I stumbled a little as I stood up from the lightheaded feeling. I felt like vomiting but I've been hungover countless times and I never do. I walked to the bathroom and peed. I washed my hands and brushed my teeth after finishing. I ran warm water on a rag and wiped my face.

"Mornin'," I heard Isabella say as I closed the bathroom door.

I walked over to the kitchen and picked Emma up and planted a kiss on her forehead, "Mornin' baby." I said back to Isabella.

"Good morning daddy," Emma said as she wrapped one of her arms around the back of my neck for support and held a cookie in the other.

"Mornin' monkey." I kissed her temple.

"I made you tea." Isabella sat the mug down on the island and a bottle of excedrin.

"Thank you." I pulled her into me and kissed her forehead. I swallowed two of the pills from the bottle and sipped the tea.

She smiled as she looked up at me and nodded, "How are you feeling?" I asked. She looked like she was crying not long ago.

"Better," She replied as she walked over to the bed.

I followed after her while still carrying Emma who had finished her cookie, "Another cookie?" She asked.

"It's a little too early to be eating cookies isn't it?" I asked her. She shook her head, "No." She replied with a giggle.

I sat her down and she walked over to Isabella and tried getting on the bed. Isabella helped her up and she crawled over and grabbed my phone. "We'll get you some real breakfast."

"Are you hungry?" I asked Isabella.

She shook her head, "I'm sleeping at Gemma's tonight. I'm need to get myself and Emma ready." She stood up.

I grabbed her hand, stopping her from walking away, "Why?" I pulled her into my chest and wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my hand on her ass.

"Because Rio," She let out a sigh. "She wants to spend some time with me and you won't be home until late anyways." She said.

I put my hand under her chin and made her look up at me. I placed my lips on hers leaving a quick peck, "I'll come by there later."

"Rio who's been getting you home this past week?" She pulled away from me. She walked over to the bed and took my phone away from Emma and tossed it on the bed. "Go pick out your outfit." Emma ran to her room.

"I have," I answered her.

"Do you want to get yourself killed?" She raised her voice.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "No?"

"You can't be serious right now. How do you not see the point I am trying to make here. You come home drunk out of your fucking mind and you pass out in the stairwell before you can even make it up to the loft. I called Eddie every single night so he can get you upstairs."

I know it was shitty coming home drunk these past few nights. But if I was being honest it was a release. I didn't have a care in the world. I slept like a baby. It distracted me a little. "I won't do it again." I promised.