Chapter 6

The next day Harry is laying around the pool with his best friends. He has no clue what he is feeling. Yesterday's events are running through his head, and they have been non-stop since the smaller boy left him. 'Louis... Louis Tomlinson' The name is echoing through his head. It's a beautiful name and Harry thinks it really suits the boy. He takes his phone, checking the time. 9:55, Louis should be here in five minutes, taking the microphone and announce the club dance and the morning activities. Harry enjoys listening to his voice. It's high for a boy, but soft at the same time.

"Look, there's Tommo!" Niall points at the guy walking towards the entertainment box. Harry tries not to stare but fails miserably. It's annoying because it looks like the other boy does everything to ignore his gaze. Harry's heart stops beating when Tommo walks past the two girls who went to the club with them and kisses the cheek of the blond one. Harry shouldn't be feeling like this. Louis is doing his job. And even if it was more, he is not his boyfriend for god's sake. Why is Harry even thinking about boyfriend? He is not gay. He is not. He has been with Caroline for 5 years, proof enough no?

After the morning announcement Louis walks around the pool. He is looking for people to join him for water aerobics. Lee must be off then today if he is doing fitness activities. Harry's eyes are following the guy as he walks around the pool, smiling to all the people. When Louis  is coming closer, Harry takes his phone. Acting like he never saw the blue eyed boy. "Tommo, what's up lad!" Niall says when Louis is  at their seats. "I'm great, really great. Couldn't be better. How are you?" "Great mate, so what is your activity?" "Wateraerobics. You joining?" Shirley jumps up. "Yes! I love that! Niall you coming?" Niall shakes his head. "Sorry babes, that's not my cup of tea. Haz likes that kind of stuff though." Harry wants to agree, he does like wateraerobics and it's a way to come closer to Louis. "I'm sure Harry is not healthy enough yet. Still looks a bit pale. First day back out, not a great idea to do sports is it?" Louis says, never making eye contact with the curly boy, not even talking straight to him. "Yeah, I think Tommo is right. We'll go another time together, okay Haz?" Shirley asks her friend. Harry only nods, hurt clearly written in his eyes. Louis can't stand to be near Harry and it drives Harry crazy for some reason. "Come on, Shirley. Katie and Lisa will also be there. You know, the two girls that joined us to the club. You're not completely alone." Louis gives her a smile and Shirley follows him towards the swimming pool. Not one time Louis looks at Harry's direction while Harry just stares. "Want to go to the bar Haz, have a drink?" Niall asks. Harry nods, following his best friend. He could use a drink after being totally ignored by Louis.

"Look at my girl. She is doing so great." Niall says dreamy. Harry doesn't answer. He is aggressively sipping his margarita while looking at Louis. He is not talking about his beautiful body covered in tattoos, or his wet hair stuck on his forehead. He is talking about the fact Louis is joking with the blond girl in the pool, splashing her, giving her flirty smiles and winks. "Another one, por favor." Harry says putting his empty glass on the bar. "Haz, slow down. Last time you finished margarita's like this you stayed in your room for three days. I want to see you this holiday, you know." Niall jokes. "If I want to drink, I drink Niall." Harry's mood is under sea level. "Hey, what's up mate? Is it Caroline?" Niall asks worried. Of course, another problem. Harry takes his new margarita and downs it. "Okay, that's enough Haz. Stop the drinking. Talk to me please." Niall pleads to his best friend. "I'm completely fine, Horan." Harry says, eyes locked on Louis. Not knowing Zayn followed the conversation from the entertainment box.

All day Louis ignored Harry. He didn't talk, didn't even look. When he talked to Niall, he acted like Harry wasn't even there. Tonight is the beach party and Harry decided it was the perfect time to take Louis apart and talk to him. In a strange way he misses the guy's attention and he is going completely mental being ignored by him. He can't believe he ignored Louis himself the first day. He wants the boy's attention, desperately. Harry wears a black shirt, only last two buttons closed and a skinny jeans that's way too tight. He wears a golden necklace and his long curls are laying perfectly on his shoulder. He takes some cologne and smiles happily. He doesn't know why he wants to dress up. There is no one he has to look good for, really. Is there?

The party is going on and Louis is standing next to Zayn behind the dj table. Louis looks extremely hot wearing a white tank top and black skinnies that show his perfectly shaped ass. "All day, all night!" Louis screams through the microphone. "DJ MALIK!" Zayn says, big smile on his face. It's clear he loves his job. Harry is waiting for Louis to come down and dance so he can go to the guy and talk to him, but it looks like that will not happen anytime soon. "Harry!" the curly lad turns around and looks in Kennie's eyes. "Hey." Harry gives her a polite smile. "Why are you just standing there staring at the DJ when you can have fun and dance with me?" She takes Harry's hand but the boy is hesitating. "I'm not really a dancer...." "Nonsense, come on Harry! You can't say no to a lady." "Go, Haz. Have some fun." Niall says pushing him towards Kennie. Harry gives in and follows Kennie to the crowd of people that are dancing.

It must have been an hour now that Harry has been dancing with Kennie and some random people. Kennie dances close to him and he enjoys the attention, even though she is not the person from who he wants it. Talking about Louis, Harry looks at the DJ table but the smaller boy isn't there anymore. Immediately Harry's eyes go over the beach looking for him and his jaw clenches. The boy is dancing with the blond girl. The other girl is not even in sight, it's only them two. "Excuse me, I have to go for a bit. It was fun, Kennie." Harry says leaving the dark haired girl with a small group of people. "No worries!" She kisses his cheek and Harry walks towards Louis.

"Lo.. Tommo do you have a moment please?" Harry's voice is barely audible with the loud music. "I'm busy Harry. It's rude to just..." "Please." Harry doesn't let Louis finish. "Okay, fine." Than he turns to the girl and whispers something in her ear. She giggles and Harry wants to throw up. It's disgusting.

"So, what do you want?" Harry is surprised by the tone the boy uses. He has never seen Louis any different as bubbly and sweet towards him. "I'd like to say I'm sorry for yesterday." "Why?" "About the trust thing I..." "You shouldn't trust me." Louis interrupts. "But Louis I... I do trust you. You're a good person for taking care of me, taking me out to eat, visit me and I acted like a dick. I'm sorry, I really want us to be friends." Louis laughs humourless. "You think that meant something? I just felt guilty because I played you a bit in the club and gave you a hard one. I don't really care about you Harry. If you want a 'friend' just go to Kennie. You two seem close enough for a friendship or a good fuck." Louis stands up and leaves Harry speechless. "Oh and Harry? You don't get to call me Louis. It's Tommo, just like every other guest in the hotel. That's what you are, a guest."