Chapter 24

"Best. Noodles. I. Ever. Ate." Niall says for the twentieth time. The friends are sitting down at the beach bar, enjoying the music DJ Malik is playing. "Yeah, darling you mentioned that a few times before." Shirley says eyerolling. Harry doesn't follow the conversation of his friends. He is watching the boy next to the DJ. He is wearing a white tank top which is way too loose on him, showing his perfect body. His jeans are light and ripped and god Harry needs holy water to clean his thoughts he is having about the entertainer.

"Harry, come! We are dancing!" Dani is walking towards the friends and she stretches her arm towards Harry.

"Thanks, Dani but I'm not a great dancer." He gives the girl a sweet smile, appreciating the gesture but not really feeling it. "Ah, come on!" She whines. "Go dance with the girl. It gives you a better view on Tommo." Niall jokes. Harry rolls his eyes when he stands up. "Fine, I'll dance for a bit." "Wow, Niall. You do know what to say." Dani jokes before dragging Harry towards the group of people.

"So, how are things between you and Lou?" Dani asks after they have been dancing for a few minutes. "I think we're good... I mean, I just love to be with him." Harry says. Dani nods, giving him a smile. "Look, Louis is like my big brother. He has the need to protect me, and I definitely return that need. I'm not scared to beat someone's ass if they do him wrong. You can ask dear Kendall over there. So if you hurt him, Harry I will haunt you even back to London to kill you." Dani's tone is warning but it doesn't really intimidate Harry. "Fine. I'm not planning to ever hurt him so those words don't really do anything to me." Harry admits. "Correct answer." Dani gives him the sweetest smile and they dance more for a bit till a high pitch voice interrupts them.

"Can I steal my boy?" Louis' voice sounds sweet but demanding. "He is all yours, Lou. He's a keeper." Dani winks at her friend and then walks over to Sophia's sister.

"She didn't give you the whole hurt him and I'll kill you speech, did she?" Louis asks. "It was cute." Harry smiles. "Want to dance for a bit before we leave?" Louis asks. Harry answers by dancing closer to Louis, pushing the smaller boy against his body. "Fine by me, babe."

The boys have been dancing for like an hour and the music is getting less loud, announcing the end of the party. A slow song starts to play and both boys can't hide their smile when they hear Zac Efron's voice sing. 'You know I want you, it's not a secret I try to hide.' Louis knows Zayn did this on purpose and when he sees him Louis is going to slap him and after hug him. His friend is too good for him.

"So, I think this is becoming our song, isn't it?" Harry says blushing. Louis nods. "Want to dance?" His blue orbs are looking for the green one's. "Please." Harry whispers, putting his arms around Louis' neck. Louis puts his around Harry's waist and his head is leaning against his chest. "I wish I could kiss you." Louis whispers. "Why can't you?" Harry asks, his head leaning on the head of the smaller guy. "Well in fact I'm still working and it's not really professional and... Ugh fuck it." Louis lifts his head and stands on his toes, trying to reach the plumb lips in front of him. He presses his own tin ones softly against them, enjoying the touch of the younger boy. It's not a full make out session the boys are having. They are still in public and Louis is still on duty. But that doesn't make the kiss less perfect.

Zayn is standing behind the mixing table, looking at his best friend and the curly boy. He can't stop smiling. The more he sees the two together, the happier he is for his best friend he finally found someone.

Louis told Zayn about his plans to tell Harry about his past. Usually Zayn would be cautious. Not many people believe Louis is, but Zayn knows his friend is very emotional and fragile. Louis is the sarcastic, sassy, funny and happy entertainer in  the eyes of many people. You really have to know the real Louis to have another image of him, and not many people do. Only Zayn and his family know the real Louis. Dani is getting close.

But after tonight also Harry would know about Louis' past. It was not some huge dark secret but it was something that made Louis the person he is now. It's something that marked him for life and crushed his self confidence, trust in other people and belief in love.

Zayn knows Louis looks like the most confident person on this planet, but the opposite is true. If there is someone who doubts himself, it must be Louis.

Zayn thinks it's good that his smaller friend is going to talk to the boy. Louis' reactions would make more and more sense to Harry and a trauma is a huge thing to hide if you want to be in a relationship with someone.

Zayn thinks about last night, when Louis quickly walked in the room to pick up some stuff to take to Harry's room. Louis asked Zayn for advice how to ask Harry out. When Zayn heard the question he spit out his drink and looked at his friend with wide eyes. Louis started to explain to his friend how Harry makes him feel and how all he wants is just for Harry to be his. It melted Zayn's heart knowing Louis was finally ready to love again, trust again and believe in himself again. For allowing himself happiness because god Louis deserves it. He's happy his friend is slowly removing his walls to let love enter. After 7 long years it's exactly what the boy deserves. Zayn trusts Harry. He has seen the look in the younger boys eyes when he watches Louis. And after Louis told Zayn the story about what Harry said to his ex when they were putting the music installation on the beach, Zayn was 100% sure. Harry is the person that can make his best friend happy again.

When the song is over he sees that Louis takes Harry's hand, leading him away from the people. He sees Louis' nervous face and Harry letting go of Louis' hand so he can push the boy closer to him, swinging his arm around his tall frame. He kisses Louis hair and whispers something in Louis' ear. Zayn sees that Louis is calming down thanks to the gesture of the taller boy. Knowing his friend is in good hands he starts to clean up all the wires and speakers.

Because Louis is okay when he is with Harry.