Chapter 37

Harry is sitting with his friends, big smile on his face. "Harry you are creeping me out. Stop that smile. You've been like that since this afternoon." Shirley says. "He got laid, Shirls." Niall jokes. Harry's face goes red and looks at the ground. "Wait.. I was joking! ARE YOU? HAZ OMG! How did it feel? Did you top or bottom?" Niall fires questions and Shirley rolls his eyes. "Leave him, Niall. I honestly also don't want to know it." Harry gives Shirley a thankful smile and takes a sip of his cocktail.  The entertainment team is doing a show and Louis will be dancing. Harry loves it when Louis is in the show.

Just when the show finishes, a known face is coming towards the table of friends. "Kendall, not now." Harry sighs, being annoyed. "It's important Harry..." she says. "I don't have time for you!" Harry now snaps. He really doesn't want to talk to Kendall. "Harry, it's about Louis, I..." "I know you are sorry. Don't really care." Then Harry's eyes fall on a certain blond he hasn't seen for a while. "I have to go." He pushes Kendall aside, walking to his ex. "Harry, please! Don't go to her! I swear... Trust me!" The brunette begs. Harry ignores her, taking place next to his ex.

"You should really stop bothering him, Kennie." Niall says before he takes a sip of his drink. "I try to warn him." Kendall sighs. "Warn him? For what?" Shirley asks. "Look, I don't know exactly what's going to happen. I just know that blond girl has a deal with El and it has something to do with Louis and I know they want to break them up. Just wanted to tell Harry to stay away from them. "

"El?" Niall asks confused. "Why would El want them to break up? She is a nice person. I talked to her a few times."

"She is Louis' ex. She is literally obsessed over the guy and never really got over the fact they were never really serious. I think she can't handle that Louis is serious with someone and that it's not her. It was messy when Louis told her he didn't want to be like... Fuckbuddies anymore. She basically begged him to stay with her. He obviously didn't." Kendall explains the story.

"I'm sorry but what has my friend to do with this story?" Shirley asks. "Her and El are meeting up. El's my room mate so sometimes I pick stuff up but mostly they try to make sure I'm not around. Look guys, I know I made a mistake in the past but I don't want them to break up!"

"Then why did you give that envelope to Harry? You knew it would make them fight." Niall is really confused and he wants answers. If it's true El and Caroline are planning something, he wants to stop it. Both his friends are happy and he wants to keep it like this.

"Why does everybody think I put that envelope? I didn't! I have no reason to lie, everybody hates me already. I think it's El. I texted her the screenshots when I got them just to gossip about. It wasn't me, please believe me."

Shirley isn't sure but Niall nods. "I believe you. You lashed out at Louis but you never did something to hurt Harry. So, tell us everything you know."

And Kendall did.

"Hey Lou, I saw your boyfriend walking with his ex. Are you two fine?" El asks as Louis walks to his room. Harry was now in his room together with Caroline so they could talk in peace. He wasn't a big fan of the thought but he trusts his boyfriend. He would never cheat on him, Harry is not like that. He could have gone to her if he wanted but he chose Louis and Louis believes he will stick by his choice, for sure after what happened this afternoon.

"Yeah, yeah they are just talking. It's fine. Thanks for the concern, El." Louis answers her politely. "That's okay. You know I always want the best for you." The brunette smiles at the boy and Louis gives her a small smile back, not wanting to give her the full attention. The guy is well aware that El has a crush on him still from back when they were fucking. "That's really sweet. I hope you are happy as well. This is my room, I'll see you tomorrow okay?" The boy asks. "Hey, now you are free maybe you want to have drink in my room? We haven't talked in forever now you are spending all your free time with Harry. I miss hanging out with my friend."

Louis bites his lip. He really doesn't want to send a wrong message to the girl by going with her but honestly a drink doesn't sound bad. "I'm sorry El but Kendall is your room mate and..." "She won't be there. She has plans." The smaller girl says quickly. Louis gives her a small smile. "Okay, one drink won't hurt." Louis walks together with El to her room.

"What would you like, Lou? Vodka coke?" The girl asks. "Lovely!" Louis looks a bit around. It's a typical girly room. Pictures everywhere, very neat and boxes of make up placed next to the mirror. "Here you go!" El hands Louis the glass, hand shaking. "Eleanor, are you okay?" Louis asks, concern in his voice. "Yeah, I'm great. Just a bit cold I think." She lies. "It's literally like 30 degrees out. You should see a doctor." Louis advices her. El only nods, looking careful at Louis when he drinks.

The brunette is biting her nails, not sure anymore if she really wants to do this. But it's too late now, she has already gone too far...