Chapter 39

"Harry? Harry? Fuck!" Niall mumbles when Harry finished the call. "What's wrong, love?" Shirley asks with concern in her voice. "That was Harry... He said Louis cheated on him. He sounded awful. I have to go to him!" Niall grabs his stuff. "Wait, wait! Harry told you right now Louis cheated on him?" Kendall asks. Niall nods.

"WHAT?" Niall turns around and sees Zayn and Dani who just finished cleaning up. "You heard it correctly. Your friend cheated on mine and now Harry is crying in his room. I don't even understand why I'm still here talking to you lot." Zayn shakes his head. "I'm sorry, Niall but that's not Louis. The boy is crazy about Harry." Dani nods, agreeing with her friend. "The boy would sell his soul to make Harry happy. I don't believe it."

"Fuck..." Kendall says, like something is hitting her. "What?" Dani snaps. "We have to go to my room, now. It's El. God it's El! I don't know what she has done but..." "What are you talking about?" Zayn remains calm. "She has this plan with Caroline to break Louis and Harry up and..." "Why didn't you say this earlier!" Zayn snaps, losing his calm now. "I think they are in my room. Here's the key. I'm quite sure Louis is there." Kendall takes her card and hands it to Zayn.

"I'm going to check up on Harry. Baby please go with Zayn and Dani and see what's going on there?" Shirley nods and together with the two entertainers she runs to Kendalls room.

"Haz?" Niall storms into the room. Harry is laying on the floor, crying like a madman. When he looks next to him, he sees a picture and Niall gasps when he sees what's going on.

"Haz, come." Niall closes his arms around Harry and rocks him from left to right. "Do you want to talk?" The Irish lad asks. "He broke my heart."

Niall feels anger. He has never seen Harry like this, not even when Caroline broke up. Talking about Caroline... "Where's Caroline?" Niall asks, caressing Harry's hair. "She just left, saying she had to do something, but she will be back. Not that I really want her to, honestly. Niall, please stay." Harry's shoulders start to shock again and Niall's own heart breaks seeing his best friend like this. "I'm staying. Don't worry mate, I got your back."

Not that much later Niall's phone rings. "Harry, I need to take this. It's Shirley. I'll be back in a second, okay buddy?" Harry only nods. He has no energy in him anymore. He trusted, he cared, he fought, he believed, he hoped, he loved, and it all resulted in a broken heart.

"Babe I swear if you are with that bastard slap him in the face! I will kill him." Niall's voice is full of anger. He can't hide it. Niall is a lovely and fun person. The boy is rarely angry. Hurting his best friend? Worst thing you can do to the Irish lad.

"Ni... Things are not really... I don't know... Ni you have to come here with Harry. I can't explain this on the phone."

"I'm not letting Harry see the face of that fucking cheater now. You have to see him, Shirls. He is broken. He literally has difficulties to breath. I've never seen him like this. It hurts to see him like this baby." Niall starts to cry as well. He hates it when he can't control the situation. He puts his phone on speaker, not wanting to ruin the touchscreen with his tears.

"Niall, it's not... God I can't explain it. Please just come to Kendall's room please. It's number 15." Shirley begs.

"No way I'm leaving Harry alone."

"For god's sake Niall! Take Harry with you. Niall, Caroline is here, El is here, Zayn is freaking out, Dani is pulling El's hair and I don't know what to do!" Shirley is crying and anger leaves the blond ones body.

"Sh, baby don't cry. It will be alright. And what about Louis?"

Shirleys sobs become louder. "Niall... Louis is just laying here. He is unconscious."

Niall wants to answer her, but got interrupted by a loud scream. "Louis is WHAT?"

Harry, suddenly having energy snaps Niall's phone out of his hand and taking it in his own bigger one.

"Shirley, what's going on?"

"Harry, I... Look I don't know anymore okay. Dani, Zayn and I arrived here and then there were Caroline and El trying to pick up Louis and they dropped him when we opened the door and now..."

"Now what, Shirley? For gods sake talk!" Harry's voice is desperate.

"Like I said: There is a lot of screaming and Dani attacked El and Louis is just laying on the floor. He doesn't move and I'm just standing here in the hallway, calling you."

Harry finishes the call, giving Niall his phone. "Harry, are you okay?" Niall is worried about his friend.

"Even if he cheated on me, Louis is not fine. I still love him. I will not let him lay on a cold floor surrounded with fighting people. He is still a human, not an animal."

Niall looks at his friend with proud. His own heart is shattered, and here he is defending the one who broke it. Wanting to be sure he is alright.

Harry doesn't waste any second. He doesn't even put on a pair of shoes. He storms out of the room, Niall following him. So many things are going on now in the curly boy's head. What if Louis fainted? What if he hit his head because El and Caroline dropped him? What was Caroline even doing there? Why was Shirley with Zayn and Dani? Harry has a million questions in his head. And right now he is running straight to the answers. He has no clue what's going to happen and maybe he even doesn't want to know. Because the truth will be hard and people who the curly boy trusted completely, will shatter his heart in a billion pieces.