Chapter 9

As promised Louis knocks on Harry's door at 8:30 next morning. "Good morning, sunshine." Harry smirks as he sees Louis' face. Don't get Louis wrong, he is really excited for today but mornings will always be mornings. They aren't just Louis' cup of tea. "Morning, Hazza. Let's go for food and tea, it does wake me up." The smaller boy says with his raspy morning voice. It must have been the single sexiest thing Harry ever heard. Harry takes his bag and follows Louis to the restaurant.

"Hey Harry!" Kennie says, completely ignoring Louis when they are eating. "Hey, Kennie! You alright?" he asks, being polite. Louis doesn't like it at all. "Yeah, what are you up too? Joining me for bingo this morning yeah?" She asks sweetly. An evil grin appears on Louis' face. "Sorry, Ken. Harry and I are going on that boat trip he won yesterday. Thanks for helping me fill my day off." Louis voice is provoking and he looks amused at Kennie. "Oh, you are taking him on the boat trip we won? Well have fun I guess. I'm going to finish breakfast." Kendall says feeling slightly disappointed.

"You didn't have to tell her like that, Lou." Harry says quietly, feeling guilty about the whole encounter. It is kind of rude he is taking someone else on the boat trip he won with Kendall but on the other hand it is Harry's price. He can go with whoever he wants, right? Although he understands Kennie's disappointment as he has been hanging out with her a lot as well when Louis was ignoring him. Harry could have gone with her on her day off... But he really wants to spend this time with Louis and get to know him. He feels there is so much more behind these mysterious blue eyes. "I'm not going to lie, Harry I don't give a single shit about that doll. She can be hurt as much as she wants, not going to care. She's a bitch." Louis' words are hard and it makes him feel uncomfortable as he doesn't share that opinion about the dark haired girl. "That's not nice Lou. She's not a bad person. I talked a lot to her when you decided to ignore me." Harry says, voice much more snappier as intended. "Oh, I get it. Well maybe ask her to come with you." Jealously clear in Louis' voice. Harry starts to panic. He doesn't want the boy to go." Louis throws his cutlery on his half finished plate and stands up. "No, Lou. Don't. Please stay?" Harry looks at him with pleading eyes and Louis can't deny them. They are the cutest thing Louis has ever seen.  "Okay... But I'm done eating. My hunger is over." He says under his breath. "Yeah, okay. Let's go to reception for a taxi." Harry proposes. Louis only nods, following the taller boy.

The cab ride to the port is silent. None of the boys talk and the silence is not peaceful or something. The contrary in fact is true.

After a 10 minute drive Harry pays the taxi driver and they step out of the taxi. "Show me your ticket." Louis says shortly. Harry shows it and Louis nods, walking to the left side.

"Tommo, long time no see! What brings you here!" An old man with a beard pets Louis on the back. "Hey, Antonio. This is Harry. He is a hotel guest who won a boat trip. I'm joining him." Harry feels a piece of his heart break hearing the word guest. The last time louis called him that was on the beach party. "The trip doesn't start in like one hour. I suggest you just go for a drink and come back." Antonio says. Louis nods and turns towards Harry. "Okay, let's go for a fruit shake then. They are the best here in the port." Louis' voice isn't as cheerful as it usually is but Harry still nods anyway.

The boys are sitting outside, fruit shake in front of them on the small table. There is still that horrible silence between them. "Do you like Kennie?" Louis blurts out breaking the silence. Harry looks at him, eyebrow raised. "She is nice yeah..." "I'm not talking about nice, Harry. Would you date her?" Blue meets green as Louis asks the question and Harry is shocked. Sure Kennie is a really beautiful girl and she has a really nice personality but dating her? Harry never thought about her that way. "No, no I don't think I would. She is nice and she's not ugly but I don't feel like that." Harry explains. It's like a huge weight is lifted from Louis' shoulders and from that moment the small boy starts chatting again, like nothing ever happened.

"Harry and Louis are sitting in the very front of the boat, just the two of them. There are only a few more people on the boat but not more than five. It must be because this trip is originally very expensive.

"Favourite movie?" Louis asks, playing 21 questions. "The Notebook. Yours?" "You're such a sappy romantic. Mine is Grease." "That explains the dance you did yesterday with that blond thing." "Blond thing? You mean Katie?" Louis laughs. Harry just nods. "You didn't like her, Hazza?" Louis asks, leaning closer to Harry. "I mean... I've never really talked to her." Harry says trying to play it cool. "So... No reason to dislike her then." Harry rolls his eyes. "Unless you were jealous. Were you, Hazza? Because I spent some time with her as well?" Louis voice was raspy, his hand slowly striking Harry's upper leg. "Don't worry. She doesn't know my name, or the fact I write songs and I never took her alone outside the hotel That's just you, Haz." The butterflies in Harry's stomach are going crazy and he doesn't understand how it's possible. Every single day he starts to believe more and more he might be gay... gay for Louis.

Harry is definitely gay for Louis. The boys just came out of the sea and Louis is laying down on the net. His tanned skin is full of waterdrops and his wet hair is stuck on his forehead. His swimmingshorts are hanging a bit low, showing his V-line and Harry is literally drooling. He is saving this image for a good wank in the shower later.

"You enjoying the view?" Louis asks, eyes still closed but a smirk spread over his face. "What? Euhm... Yeah the ocean is beautiful." Harry stutters, looking down hiding his blush. "You are too good for this world, Harry Styles. Now shut up and lay next to me instead of staring at my sexy body." Smirk still plastered on his face. "You will be the dead of me one day, Tomlinson." Harry says under his breath, only allowing himself to hear it. He does as Louis says and goes laying next to him, enjoying the sun on his skin and the presence of a guy he might slowly start falling with. Harry can't believe as he finally admitting it to himself. He is falling for a guy... He is falling for Louis Tomlinson.