Chapter 26

Louis and Harry are laying in Harry's bed. Harry is playing with the other boys hair, feeling the need to touch him. "Tomorrow I have teenage club and then I'm off." Louis says. "Ah, great. You love doing teenclub, don't you?" Louis nods. "Yeah, I do. Join me? They love you." Louis looks up at Harry. "Yeah, sure babe. What are you going to do with them tomorrow?" Louis thinks. "I was thinking about a selfie competition around the hotel. I prepared it but I'm not sure if it's good. It's on my laptop." Louis says, unsure about his plan. "Show me?" Harry asks. Louis nods and stands up, taking his laptop he brought earlier from his room.

He opens the document with the game and Harry reads it over. "It looks fun, babe. Did you create it yourself?" "Yeah, I did. I wanted to do something different." Louis explains. "They will love it, I'm sure." Harry assures the entertainer. "I hope so. Now I have my laptop open. Do you want to connect it to the tv and watch a movie?" Louis ask. "Can I use it as an excuse to hug you?" Harry smirks. "You don't need an excuse for that, love. You can hug me, snuggle me and kiss me whenever you want." Louis says right before pecking Harry's lips. "More..." Harry moans when Louis removes his lips. "Later. I downloaded The Notebook. Heard it was someone's favourite movie." A big smile appears on Harry's face. "You're the best, Lou."

The next day the two boys are chilling with the teenagers. Louis explains the game, divides them in different groups and answers questions the group have. "The first group to come back with all the pictures, wins. If there are any questions: Harry and I will be waiting here in the entertainment box. Are you ready, guys?" The teens all nod enthusiastically. "Okay! Ready, set, GO!" The different groups start to run around the hotel like crazy chickens and Louis looks fondly at them.

"So, what do we have to do now?" Harry asks. "Just wait, baby. They will be out running for at least half an hour. So what I wanted to ask you: Would you like to go out with me tomorrow?" Louis looks hopeful at the green eyed boy. "Louis William Tomlinson are you asking me on a date?" Harry fake gasps, hand on his heart. "I am. Hope I'm not overstepping any boundaries here." Louis plays along. "What can I say? You're lucky you're cute." Harry smirks. "Guys, I love you. But if you keep being this disgustingly romantic PLEASE look for another place to wait for those kids." Zayn moans controlling the music. "Sorry, Zayn." Harry apologises. "Unromantic dick." Louis says under his breath. "I heard that, Tomlinson. Keep that tune and you can just permanently move into Harry's room." Zayn jokes. "Doesn't sound bad." Louis says winking at the curly lad.

45 minutes later the first group comes running towards the entertainment box. It's Lola, Sophia and Melanie. "Okay girls, show me the pics." Louis says. Lola hands over her phone and Louis checks it. When he sees the last picture he blushes. "What's this, Lo?" He asks. "Just wanted to show you how damn cute the two of you are." Harry is curious now and he grabs the phone from Louis' hand. When he looks on the screen there is a picture from him and Louis. Louis sits on his lap and Harry has his arms around his waist, his head resting on Louis' shoulder. Louis' hands are resting on Harry's. None of them look in the direction of the camera. "Could you maybe send me this?" Louis asks Lola. The girl nods, opening her Instagram. A few seconds he hears a ping coming from Louis phone. A smile appears on his face and a few seconds later the new picture is the smaller boys' lock screen. A smile appears on Harry's face. It's the small things that make him so crazy about Louis. He doesn't remember ever being Caroline's lock screen.

"Louis, Simon just called. Tell the teens to occupy themselves for a bit. We have to go to reception. There is new material delivered and he wants us to pick it up and move it to the storage place." Zayn explains when he ends his phone call. Louis nods. "Okay babe, I'll be back. Wait here for me, yeah." He pecks Harry's lips and follows Zayn to reception.

Harry is playing on his phone while chilling in the entertainment box. He checks Instagram and bites his lip when he sees Caroline newest photo.

'It's always been you and me. Love you, miss you <3'

A picture from her and Harry appears and the boy has mixed feelings. He feels bad. The girl has always been a huge part of his life, even before they dated. But she needed to respect the fact Harry was seeing someone else. Harry never pulled a stunt like that when she was with Derek.

Harry decided to ignore the post and he keeps scrolling. "Harry?" The curly lad rolls his eyes when he hears the voice. "What do you want, Kendall?" He snaps. Know Harry knew Louis' past he is even more upset with the brunette. How could she say such a things when she doesn't know anything about Louis.

"I miss you and our friendship. I want to apologise for what I did to Louis. I apologised to him as well but honestly Harry I never did something towards you. If you think I put that envelope in front of your door I swear it wasn't me!" Kendall says. "I don't care about the envelope. I care about Lou.  You don't know him and the things you said are unforgivable. I shouldn't even be talking to you right now. Louis is the most wonderful person I know and you just trashed him." Harry snaps. Kendall rolls her eyes. "Stop talking shit, Harry. Don't act so innocent in all this. Like you never talked shit about him. You are just nice in his face but if I tell him the things you've been saying about him, I'm sure he doesn't speak a word to you anymore." Harry wants to answer her, that the things he said were all in the past, that he didn't know Louis that time, but he got interrupted by a high voice. "Sorry for interrupting. Just need my phone." Louis voice is soft and he worms himself in between Harry and Kendall to take it.

"Lou..." Harry says, regret in his voice. "Just needed my phone. Please don't stop on my account. Sounds like you had a nice conversation going on." Louis leaves the pair and walks towards the beach where he promised he would meet up with the teens again.

"Do you enjoy being a bitch? God, I hate you!" Harry screams, completely losing control. Kendall is in shock and a few people start to look at their direction. "Harry I didn't mean to..." "You never mean anything, Kendall but yet it always happens. Why am I even still here?" Louis opens the small gate and leaves the entertainment box, running towards the beach.

He is looking around but he can't find the smaller boy. When Harry sees Lola he runs towards her. "Hey, Lola! Have you seen Tommo?" He asks. She nods. "Yeah. He apologised he couldn't be there this morning but he promised he would make it up with pool games and ice cream in the afternoon. Everybody understood as he really looked bad, on the edge of crying. Is he okay, Harry?" Harry nods shortly. "He will be. Did you see which direction he left to?" "Staff building."  Lola says. "Okay, great. Thanks, Lola. See you!"

Harry feels horrible. Louis misunderstood. He swears he would never say one bad word about him anymore. He couldn't even if he tried. Louis was way too perfect.