Chapter 48

Harry feels horrible. If he wasn't sick before, he is for sure now.

"Hey, baby. I brought you soup and an extra bottle of water." Louis enters the room with a tray. On it is a bowl of soup with some bread and a spoon. "Thank you, babe." Harry's voice is hoarse from the crying he did after the phone call with his mother.

He is so happy he got an appointment with a record label. It's a huge deal. It was run by one of the most famous and successful producers and they send a letter to Harry they were interested. Harry is honoured and he could have never dreamed that they would answer. Harry sent out some samples after the exams because he was bored. He would have never guessed someone would be interested in him or his songs.

"Your voice doesn't sound good. Does your throat hurt? Oh I'm sure Dani has medication for that. Wait a second baby, I'll get it for you." Louis wants to run out of the door, but Harry stops him. "No, no. My throat is fine, love. You don't need to do anything, only remember that I love you always and forever, yeah?"

Harry does his best to fight his tears. Louis is such a perfect boyfriend. He cares for Harry, makes sures he is okay and showers him with love. How will Louis react? He doesn't want to let the boy behind. He loves him so much. But Louis would understand, yeah? He would support Harry's decision. Maybe he even moves with him to the UK. Like Louis said before, he can't handle long distance. Louis wouldn't break up with him, yeah? Their love is too strong for that. Harry feels sick in his stomach and he can't fight the tears anymore. They are escaping his eyes one  by one.

"Hazza, baby are you okay? Hey, why are you crying ? Are you in pain? Should I call a doctor? An ambulance?" Louis panics when he sees his boyfriend crying. He can't stand it when Harry feels bad. He'd want to take over the pain in a heartbeat.

"Lou... We need to talk. I want you to sit down first and I want you to know that I love you to the moon and back. I've never loved someone like you before and I can't imagine my life without you. You are my whole world, don't forget that please. We're soulmates, remember?"

Louis only nods. The smaller boy is filled with worries and he starts to bite his nails. "What's wrong, Hazza? You are scaring me. Please tell me everything is okay..." His voice is shaky. Louis is not crying yet, but he sure is on the edge of it.

"I called my mom to tell her I'm staying here..." Harry starts the story. Louis nods, telling Harry he has to continue. "Obviously she wasn't happy. But then... Louis she showed me something and it changed everything." Harry looks at his hands, not wanting to meet the blue orbs he loves so much.

"What changed, Hazza?" Louis asks. The boy is confused. What could have possibly changed.

"Lou... I received a letter from a record label... They consider signing me and I have an appointment with them in 3 days."

Louis smiles at the boy, not realising the consequences. "That's amazing Haz? Are you going to do it by videocall? Or do they have like an office here in Spain?" Louis asks hugging his boyfriend.

"Lou... I'll be flying back to London with Niall and Shirley after tomorrow."

Louis face drops the second Harry says those words. "No... Hazza no you can't. You promised you would stay here..."

Harry swallows, slowly trying to look the boy in the eyes. "I know I promised, boo. But that was before I got this opportunity. Lou, if they sign me... I can be famous. I'll have the chance to be a famous singer and have my own album and fans and..." Harry is dreaming about what the outcome of the meeting could be.

Louis tears slowly fall of his cheek. "So... You are leaving me. I can't believe it... You promised you would never! You promised you'd always choose me! You promised you would stay! You promised you..." Louis can't finish his words as loud sobs leave his mouth.

"Baby, please calm down." Harry tries to hug Louis, but he pulls away. "Don't touch me. Please don't touch me." Harry's heart breaks when he hears the words coming out of his boyfriends mouth.

"Lou... You can come to London with me, baby. It is you and me against the world. Soulmates, baby remember? Soulmates..." Harry tries to coo him.

"Fuck London. Fuck soulmates. You promised, Harry and only a few days later you change your mind. Why would I go to London with you? You are going to promise to take care of me and then break that promise and just leave me in a city where I don't have my friends? That's not going to happen. I'm not going to London with you. You... You are leaving me. You are leaving me! I hate you!" Louis starts to push Harry on his chest, hitting him with his fists while crying like crazy while he keeps repeating: "You are leaving me! You are leaving me!"

Harry cries at this point as much as Louis and he tries to stop the boy. "Baby, we will work it out, okay? We will be fine." He tries to shush the smaller boy.

"We wont and you know it. I was just a summer fuck to you or some kind of weird experience to see if you were gay. But you don't get to tell me anymore you love me, Harry Styles. You don't. You fucking don't. You promised and I believed you. You broke my heart. I'm not doing long distance... I have to go now." Louis stands up, escaping from Harry's tight grip.

"Lou, please don't go. We can talk this out. We will find a way!"

"No, no we won't Harry. You are leaving me, just like everybody else."