Chapter 46

"I'm really nervous." Harry says when he is in front of Simon's office. "Don't worry, babe. You'll be fine." Louis says kissing him shortly. "Why can't you come with me?" Harry looks at his boyfriend with puppy eyes. "You know I'd love to, baby. But I have to take over Kennies activities. When your talk is over, come to me yeah? I'll be at the bar near the stage playing bingo. You already got the job so no need to be nervous. I love you, baby. I got to go now, club dance starts in five minutes. Harry sighs, mumbling a love you too before he knocks on Simon's door.

"Harry! Louis informed me you were coming. How are you?" The man sticks out his hand and Harry shakes it politely. "I'm good, sir. Thank you for asking. How are you?"

The man gives Harry a smile. "I'm great, thank you. Please sit down." Harry does as told and he sits in front of the dark haired man. He in intimidated, and not in the good way.

"So Harry, Louis told me already a lot but I'd like to hear it from you." The man starts the conversation.

"Well, as you know Louis and I are in a relationship. El quit last week and I was hoping I could take her spot. I could even start immediately if you want to. I would just do anything to be able to stay here with Lou."

Simon doesn't show any emotion. "Louis told me you studied music and that you are a singer-songwriter. Is tis correct?" Harry nods. "Yes, sir. I graduated 2 months ago."

"That's great. You are a nice lad, Harry. People seem to like you, including myself. You are polite and have some talent. I don't see why I won't give you the job. I suggest you start the day your holiday is over. You'll move to Danielle's room. She will be moving in with Kendall and I  might have a feeling Louis will move in with you. I'll have my assistant put up a contract and you'll sign it when you start. Is this okay with you, Harry? Any more questions?"

"No, Sir. Thank you so much for this opportunity. Have a nice day!" Harry shakes Simon's hand again and walks out of his office, straight to Louis who is playing bingo. Harry takes place on one of the chairs in the very back, just staring at his boyfriend. He is too late to join in so he only watches.

"Hey, Harry! Come sit with me!" Kelly, the mother of Macy and Joshua, shouts at the curly haired lad. He gives her a smile and joins her. When Louis hears his name he immediately looks around and his eyes catch Harry's. He gives him a warm smile and continues shouting numbers.

"You two are so cute together." The woman says while she is playing the game. "Thank you so much. I really love him." Those words bring a smile on Harry's face. "I can see. Tommo's a good lad. He'll make you happy I'm sure. My kids adore him. We've been going on holiday here for 3 years and they were always glued on him. They only go to kidsclub when Tommo is in."

"He is really good with kids and teens. He's so likeable. I'm so proud of him and everything  he does. He makes so many people happy, including me."

"Aren't you just adorable? I wish you two all the best."

"Kelly, are we having fun talking to my boyfriend?" Louis jokes, standing on the stage. "A lot of fun actually, Tommo. Don't worry, after bingo he is yours again!" The woman screams back. Louis' cheeks start to flush and he bites his lip. Cute.

"The next number is... Oh it's the day I got together with my boy: 28!"

"BINGO!" Kelly screams in Harry's ear. "Well Kelly, I do need to check that paper first. I'm not trusting you." Louis winks and Kelly stands up, handing her ticket to Louis. He checks the number and announces that Kelly did win. All the people are leaving and Harry walks towards his boyfriend who is cleaning up the table. When Louis sees Harry he drops everything and jumps into his arms.

"How was it, babe?" He asks immediately looking hopeful at Harry. "I have to sign the contract when my holiday is over. I'm going to stay here, Lou. We'll be together." Harry presses his lips against the ones of his boyfriend happily. "I couldn't be any happier right now. It's us, Lou. It's us against the world. Baby I love you so much. " Harry plasters Louis' face with small kisses which makes Louis giggle. "It is, babe. It's us against the world. You can't believe how happy I am you are staying. Finally I found my soulmate. I'm so sure you are my soulmate, Hazza." Louis looks straight into Harry's eyes, trying to make his point stronger. He believes the words he is saying. He is 100 percent certain Harry and him were meant to be. There is no other explanation.

"Yeah, I believe the same thing. Now there is only one thing I have to do." Harry kisses Louis lips and makes his grip around the boy stronger. "What are you doing, love? Harry? HARRY NO!" Harry walks towards the pool and throws Louis in. "6-5. Styles is in the lead."

Louis has been working all day and finally it's over. Harry and him are laying on the beach looking at the stars.

"Do you remember our first night on the beach?" Louis asks. Harry nods. "Yeah, it was our first proper talk. How can I forget that?" Louis smiles as he plays with Harry's curls. "Did you think back then you'd end up with me?" Harry asks. "Honestly? I hoped... I've got a crush on you since you peed on me, Haz."

"Please stop bringing that up." Harry whines. "I will never stop bringing that up. I will even make sure it will get a special mention on our wedding." Harry's eyes go big as he hears Louis' words. "Do you really think we will get married one day?" He whispers.

"I hope we will..."