Chapter 18

It's 1 in the night when Zayn arrives at his house, honking. "Let's go." Louis says, grabbing Harry's hand. Louis has to work again in the morning so the two of them go back to the hotel. When they walk outside, Louis almost falls down when Dani jumps into his arms. "LOU! OMG you're fine! You scared me so much. I'm so glad you are okay." Louis looks at the brunette in front of him and smiles until he notices her face. "What happened to your face?" The blue eyed boy asks. "Just taught that fucking Kendall a lesson. Not even caring you are friends with her, Harry." Danielle says sassily. Louis tightens his grip around Harry's hand. "Come on, guys. We still have to drive for 15 minutes and I need my beauty sleep!" Zayn screams. "You want to go in the front?" Dani asks. Louis shakes his head. "I'm good. I'd like to be in the back with Harry." Danielle looks at their hands and a smile appears on her face. "No worries, love birds." Both boys blush before they step inside the car. The whole ride back to the hotel they don't let go of each other.

When they finally arrive at the hotel, the boys step out of Zayn's car. "I'll walk you to your room." Louis says. "Thanks. If you want you can stay the night... I mean only if you... Just because we've been sleeping together and..." "I'd love to spend the night with you." Louis kisses Harry's cheek, waking up all the butterflies again.  Harry takes Louis hand, leading him towards his room.

"What time do I need to put the alarm?" Harry asks as they are both laying in bed. "at 7:30, please. I need to pass my room as well for my uniform and stuff." Louis explains. Harry nods and activates the alarm.

The boys are laying face to face. Harry's hand is on Louis' hip and Louis' head is on Harry's chest. "Lou?" Harry asks. "Mmmmh." The smaller boy mumbles. "What did Kendall say to you that made you hurt so much." Harry is careful with his words, not wanting to cause another panic attack. "She said the truth." Is all Louis says. He feels something wet on his chest and he pulls the boy closer to him. "I don't know what it is, Lou but I'm quite sure it's not the truth." He whispers in his ear. "I know I told you I'd answer every question you have, Haz. But this... It hurts as it brings back many memories I don't want to relive. I promise you, I will tell you." Louis presses a small kiss on Harry's chest and Harry plays with the smaller boy's hair. "It's fine, Lou. Whenever you're ready. I'm here." Louis snuggles closer into Harry. "You are the best thing that ever happened to me." The high voice sounds. "Believe it or not Lou, but you are as well."

The next day Harry is laying again on his sunbed together with his friends. He didn't say anything about what happened with Louis those days, only that they confessed their feelings and that they are trying to figure things out. Niall and Shirley are both happy for their friend. They really want things to work out for the two boys. They both deserve it.

"There's the bitch." Niall says pointing at Kendall who is walking around the pool. "Why do you hate her?" Harry asks, being curious. "Dani told us what she said to Tomo. It's just evil." Shirley explains. Harry bites his lip. His friends know what went on and he didn't. He could just ask and he knows they would tell him but it would disrespect Louis' wish of telling Harry himself later. "Louis will explain me later so don't tell me. I would like to hear it from him." Harry says. Shirley smiles at the boy. He really respects her friend a lot. "That's really cool of you, Haz." Niall says petting his best friend on the back.

Harry misses Louis around the pool. He is in kidsclub today as El is off  and that means in the morning he is stuck in the small building full of toys. In the afternoon he will be in the kidspool with them and then Harry can look at him. Time goes slow without the possibility to watch Louis.

"Harry, hey!" Kendall walks towards Harry when he is at the bar and he turns around, away from the girl. "Stay away, please." Are the only words he says. "Harry, I swear it's not my mistake. I just tried to protect you. I care about you, more then Louis." Anger boils inside of the curly lad. Usually he doesn't scream. Damn he doesn't even raise his voice a bit. "Only friends can call him Louis. It's Tommo for you. And as what your intentions were, I don't care. You hurt an amazing human being. I don't know what you said and I also don't want you to tell me what you said. I know Louis will when the time is there. For now I would like you to leave me and Louis alone. I don't need your protection, thanks a lot." Harry takes the coke and the Fanta he just ordered and walks back to his sunbed. Zayn looks fondly at the younger boy as he overheard the conversation. He is so happy his best friend found someone like him.

"Hello?" Harry knocks hesitantly on the door of the kids club. "Hazza!" Louis says happily. Harry smiles when he sees the boy covered in paint joining the kids with rope skipping. "Macy, darling do you want to turn for a bit?" Louis asks a small, blond girl around 6 years old. The girl nods and takes over from Louis.

"I brought you a coke. I thought you might be thirsty." Louis can't hide a smile before he takes a sip of the coke. "You are a lifesaver. These little monsters are killing me. Thanks, Haz." "You're welcome. I'll just go back then, leave you..." "Stay. Please?" Louis looks at him with puppy eyes. It's not even a surprise Harry couldn't deny that.

"Tommo, I hate you." Harry growls as the kids are tying the two boys up with the rope they just used to play with. "At least we are together, aren't we love?" Louis jokes, making Harry's heart jump out with the little nickname  he gave him.

"Joshua, Macy! Mommy is here to pick you up... Oh gosh, what have you guys done?" The woman smiles when she sees Harry and Louis trying to escape. "Hey, Kelly! How are you? If you could just help us would be amazing." Louis smiles. Kelly shakes her head fondly. "Always adventures when you are in here, isn't it Tommo?" The woman walks towards the boys and unties them. "You're the best Kelly! I'm getting you a cocktail, my treat." Louis winks at the middle aged woman. "Stop with those jokes, Tommo. It's an all-inclusive hotel". Louis laughs. "Yeah, it is. The thought that counts, right?" The woman smiles and signs her two kids out, telling Louis they will be back in the afternoon.

When all the kids are gone Louis kisses Harry's cheek and hugs him. "I've been wanting to do that since you stepped through that door." He says hiding his face in Harry's neck. Harry's heart is melting. This boys cuteness is killing him. "Same. Do you maybe want to join Shirley, Niall and I for lunch?" Harry asks. Louis nods. "Yes, please. I want to join you every single second of the day."

Louis and Harry are sitting next to each other, holding hands under the table as they eat with one hand. "We are glad you guys are okay. We think you can make each other very happy." Niall says. Harry blushes and when he looks at Louis he sees he is hiding his face as well. "I really want to make him happy." Louis says. "I really, really want to. He's everything I ever wanted." Louis says a smile glued on his face. Harry's heart is swelling and he tightens his grip on Louis' hand under the table. "You already do, Lou." Harry kisses the smaller boy's temple. "Aren't they cute, Shirlz!" Niall is behaving like a hyperactive child like... Always. "Yes, yes they are."