Chapter 12

The teens were still playing football and Harry turned into one of the gossip girls while Louis was playing referee. "Just look at Tommo's ass. It's a perfect shape, right?" Melanie says. Harry, being totally integrated nods. "I would kill for an ass like that. I mean even if I wear skinny jeans, there is nothing to see you know." Harry says making the girls giggle. "I think you have a great ass, Styles." Harry looks up when he sees Tommo standing in front of the group, leaning against the fence with a huge smirk.  Harry wants to just disappear. Louis heard him talking? Amazing. "I euh..." Harry is lost for words and all the girls are laughing. "Shouldn't you be watching the game Tommo?" Lola asks sassily. "Shouldn't you be playing the game, Lola?" Louis says with he same amount of sass. "Ugh, you never change. Hey, they have been playing football now for an hour. Can we do something else?" Louis nods. "Yeah, that's fine. We have 30 more minutes before lunchbreak. What would you like to do? Pool games are planned for the afternoon. " "Can we go to the beach, just chill out?" Louis agrees and stops the football game. Together with his teengroup and Harry he walks towards the beach.

"Guys, you are free to do whatever you want. You are allowed to go into the ocean but stay in eyesight of the lifeguard and you know your boundaries, right? When you hear my whistle you have 2 minutes to run back here." The teens nod and as a crazy bung they run into the ocean.

Louis sits down in the sand, pointing to Harry he has to sit beside him. "You're really good with them." Harry starts the conversation. "Teenage club is my favourite. I really enjoy it a lot. It must be because I am mentally still a teenager myself. I know a lot of them. They come back every summer and some of them I even had in kidsclub with me." Harry looks fondly at the boy next to him. "They really like you. I spoke to the girls and they have been praising you the whole time." A proud smile appears on Louis' face and his eyes are sparkling. "I really love them a lot. They are like my baby's. But they like you a lot as well, Hazza. Usually they only talk to me, Dani and El as they were in kidsclub with her. But I get why they like you. I like you as well." "Do you, now Tomlinson?" Harry tries to hide his excitement. "Yesterday was really great. I loved every single moment with you on that boat and after. Thanks again for taking me with you. Next week when I'm off I want to take you somewhere too.  You'll love it, I promise."  Harry's heart is beating really fast as Louis reveals he is already planning his next day off. He wants to spend it with Harry and he couldn't be more happy about it.  Louis takes his phone out of his pocket to check the time and then takes his whistle. Immediately all the teens come running on the beach and Harry and Louis lead them together to the entertainment box, where their parents are waiting for them.

"Thanks for joining me this morning. It was fun." Louis says when all the teens left with their parents. "Thanks I could join. I had a lot of fun as well. Although I missed bingo." Harry jokes. Louis' smile fades. "Yeah, bingo with Kennie. Anyway, I'm going for lunch. See you later, Harry." Harry is shocked by Louis' sudden change of mood but then walks to his two best friends. It's 1 now and Niall is probably starving.

Harry is sitting in the restaurant with Niall and Shirley. He is not focused on eating but on the group of entertainers that are sitting only a few tables from them. "So how was your morning, Haz? Enjoyed your Tommo time?" Niall asks eating a slice of pizza. "It was really nice, yeah I enjoyed it." Cheeks getting pink and Shirley smiles. "You're cute Haz. It's like you're one of these teens yourself." Harry rolls his eyes but can't hide a small smirk.  He does act like a teenage girl.

"Hey, Harry! Can I join you guys to eat? My parents are out to the village and I don't really fancy sitting alone." Sophia, one of the teens he was hanging out with, asks. Harry looks at his friends and they both nod. "Of course, here." Harry takes his bag from the seat next to him to make place for the 16-year old. "Thanks, Harry. I'm Sophia." The girl introduces herself to Harry's friends. "Niall, that's my girlfriend Shirley." Shirley gives her a warm smile. "Nice to meet you. I don't know you guys but you are Harry's friends so you must be cool." The girl says, making Harry proud. "You think Harry is cool? You haven't hung out with me yet." Niall says cockily. Shirley rolls her eyes fondly as they start talking.

When Shirley and Niall are back at the buffet for more dessert, Harry is staring at the table full of entertainers. Louis is sitting next to Dani, who is dressed in a crop top and a pair of jeans shorts as it is her day off. Louis tries to steal fries from Dani's plate but she slaps him playfully. "They are cute, right? I don't get why Tommo broke up with her." Sophia says, looking at the table as well. "With El?" Harry asks. Sophia laughs and shakes her head. "What, El? No that's old news. I'm talking about Dani. They were way cuter together. They were together till... A few months ago I guess. They were still together when we went here during Easter holidays. Dani told my sister they broke up in May." Harry only nods. So Louis has been with El, Dani and occasionally kisses and fucks his best friend when he is horny? Who else is there he doesn't know off? Kennie notices Harry looking at the table and she gives him a sweet smile and waves. Harry waves back, feeling a bit better. He doesn't see Louis' dead stare as he is communicating with Kennie in sign language.

Louis is playing pool games with the teenagers and he hasn't said one word to Harry this afternoon. It's not all Louis' mistake though. Harry also didn't try to communicate. He doesn't know how he feels about the guy knowing he dated two of his colleagues. None of them tried to push the other in the pool. It's quite in Larryland.

"Something happened between you and Tommo?" Shirley asks. Niall is playing volleyball with Payno. They started to get along very well since Harry was basically glued to Tommo. "I'm confused." Harry sighs, eyes stuck on the blue eyed boy. "You know you can talk to me, Haz." Harry nods. "Yeah, actually I think I want to talk if that's alright with you?" Harry looks at his friend and she gives him a reassuring smile. "Stop being so polite. What's on your mind. Tell aunt Shirley." The girl says, putting her hand in Harry's curls. Harry pushes her off carefully, hating people touching his hair.

"These feelings... They are new and they scare me Shirls." Shirley nods, hoping Harry would continue. "He's a boy. I never thought I would ever have feelings for a boy. I'm not homophobic, don't get me wrong. Equal rights! It scares me. Also, we can't be more than just friends. He's not the kind of guy that wants stability. He has been together with El and Dani, he fucks his best friend when he is horny and can't find anyone,... He doesn't want a stable relation, I'm sure. When I leave in a few weeks, there will be someone else the next day. I don't think my heart can handle that, Shirls. I'm still not 100% over Caroline and Lo... Tommo fucking with my mind doesn't help my sanity." Shirley nods, expressing she understands her friend. "Look, Haz. You should talk to him. If you don't think a relationship is a good idea, stay friends with him. You obviously both enjoy each other's company. Look at Tommo. He is so grumpy since lunch and I bet you play a part in that mood swing. Just don't be a kid and go to him." Harry nods. He also misses Louis a lot. The guy's attention has become a habit.

When Louis is standing at the poolside, leading the game of watervolleyball from the teenage club a smirk appears on Harry's face. He silently walks towards the guy and pushes him in the pool. "5-4 in advantage of Styles. Harry comes back, ladies and gentlemen." Zayn's voice sounds through the speakers around the pool. When Louis is back up he looks at Harry and smirks at him, grabbing his leg and pulling him inside the pool as well. "5-5. Tommo not showing any mercy." Zayn's voice echos only a few seconds later."You are such a minx." Harry laughs. "Hey, you started it this time, Styles." Louis says, using his sidesmirk. And like this the two boys are fine again. They just can't stay away from each other. Shirley nods her head fondly watching the two boys inside the pool. At the same time, Zayn is doing exactly the same, sitting inside of the entertainment box. He has never seen his best friend this happy and he just hopes Louis doesn't ruin his own happiness because he deserves to be happy. After everything he has been through, he deserves the smile on his face that only Harry can give him.