Chapter 36

The next day there was no sign of Caroline. Now it's her last day. The girl is supposed to leave tomorrow morning and not Harry nor Niall and Shirley have seen her.

"Babe, are you okay?" Louis and Harry are having lunch together like they always do. "I'm good, boo." Harry answers playing with the food on his plate.

Harry hasn't seen Caroline after she stormed away during karaoke night. He can imagine the pain she feels. Harry felt it as well when he opened the envelope and he hasn't even been together with Louis that point. He just hopes she's alright and not locked up in her room.

Harry really wants to check up on her, making sure she is eating. Again, not being in love doesn't mean he doesn't care about the girl. He wants her to get over him like he got over her. He wants her to find a nice guy that treats her right and... Maybe one that's not gay. Yeah that sounds like a plan. He is really worried. Caroline is not the type to spend hours in her room. She is outgoing and a social butterfly. She loves getting attention and that's something you don't have alone in your room. Although his mother paid for it, she is still on holiday and she should enjoy it.

"Your words and face don't match, love." Louis says simply, trying to make eye contact with his boyfriend.

Harry tries to escape his gaze. He wants to share his concerns with Louis. He doesn't want to hide anything for him, just like he hopes Louis never wants to hide something from him. This is just different. He knows how Caroline effects Louis and how she had a bad influence on their relationship. He can't afford to lose the boy he loves. He just got him.

"Really, it's nothing Lou. Just eat so we can go to my room. I want to cuddle you." Louis gives the curly lad a smile as he lays his own hand on Harry's. "I hope you know you can always talk to me and trust me. I don't care what it is about, Haz. I'm here for you. I'm your boyfriend. I'm here when you need me. I'm not juts here to cuddle, babe. I'm here to make your worries go away, listen to what's going on in that curly head of yours." Harry giggles a bit when Louis' hand is going through his curls while saying the last part. "I'll always support you, Hazza. And I'll always listen to you and give you advice. Even if the subject is something or someone I don't like..." Harry's heart stops when Louis says those last words. He knows Harry feels bad about Caroline?

"I'm sorry,  I didn't want to hurt you, Lou." Harry whispers, escaping Louis' gaze. "Let's just eat and talk in your room, okay ? It's a bit more private." Louis says when he notices people are watching the new couple. Harry only nods, feeling a knot in his stomach. He has upset Louis and that's the thing he wanted to avoid. Louis notices how the boy is uncomfortable. "Baby, I'm not angry okay? Love you, always." Harry feels a bit better as he continues to eat, Louis still holding his hand on the table.

"So, now tell me what's going on." Harry's head is laying on Louis' lap and the older boy plays with his boyfriend curls. It has a calming effect on Harry. He loves being touched by Louis. "It's just that... No I'm not starting like this. I want to start by saying how much I love you, Lou. You have to believe me." Louis smiles, nodding. "I know you do Babyboy. I don't think that's your problem though, is it?" Harry shakes his head.

"I feel bad about Caroline." He finally reveals to his boyfriend. "Go on..." Louis encourages him. "I know she is still in love with me and she must have been so hurt. I don't like her to get hurt because she is such a huge part of my life. I really want to be friends with her because when I'm back home I know I'll have to deal with her. Our parents are almost daily together, we are in the same circle of friends,... There is no way to avoid her and I also don't want to I think. I want us to be friends and not being awkward. She is a nice person. I know you don't like her Lou but you don't know her. We spent whole our lives together. And I promise you, there is nothing romantic going on between us anymore. I swear on my life. You are the one for me but... I haven't seen her since we are officially and I'm worried that she is not okay. I'd really like to talk to her to make sure she is okay but Lou, I don't want to hurt you. If you don't want me to talk to her I won't. I know I messed up with the dinner and..."

"I think you should go." Louis interrupts his boyfriend. "What?" Harry is confused. "Yeah, I think you should talk to her. I told you before, Haz. I love you and I trust you. Do I like it that you are alone with her? Hell no, I hate it. But it's clear you need to talk to her and figure things out. I can't be selfish, not with you. I don't want you to feel bad and guilty. I told you before baby, your happiness is everything to me. So if talking to her and clearing things out make you feel better, go for it baby. I won't stop you. I won't be angry with you. As long as you don't do anything to hurt me then..." "Never!" Harry says without hesitating. Louis' heart skips a beat when Harry says it so convincing. "Well, then I think you should talk to her later, babe. I understand she has been a huge part in your life."

Harry's eyes are tearing. He is the luckiest boy on this planet. "God, Louis Tomlinson I love you." Harry puts his lips on Louis', hard, strong and full with passion.

The make out session is getting hotter and hotter and both boys start to lose pieces of clothing. Louis hands are playing with the waistband of Harry's boxer and the curly lad can't hold a moan. "Fuck, Lou. More, please?" Harry begs.

"Fuck, Haz. Are you sure you want to do this? We don't have to..." Louis says. He is so horny but not one hair on his head thinks about doing something to Harry he doesn't want. "God, Lou I want this since that one night in the club. I fucking wanked thinking about you." Hearing these words make Louis' dick twitch and without thinking he pulls Harry's boxers off.

"I didn't know you had such a filthy mind, baby. Always acting like the good boy,huh? What were you thinking about when you touched yourself?" At this point Louis' hand is palming Harry's hard one and he can't think straight. Harry's confession brought his mind in another world. A world where the only thing he wanted was to fuck Harry."

"I thought about how it would be if you kissed me like that. About how I wanted you to touch me like you were touching that guy. I wondered how it feels to have your lips on my dick."

Louis didn't need more to go down and takes Harry's dick in his mouth, taking it all. Hearing Louis gag must be the most sexy sound Harry has ever heard.

"Lou, please." Harry begs. His hands are on Louis head and he is slowly fucking Louis' mouth. "Lou, I need you closer." Harry moans. Louis stops sucking at looks Harry straight in the eyes. "That's a big step for you, love. Are you ..." "Stop asking if I want things and if I'm sure. Just fuck me. I'm not a doll, I don't break." Harry is really sexual frustrated and it turns Louis' on even more. "Okay, baby. Spread your legs."

Harry does as Louis says while Louis is putting lube on his fingers and cock. "This will feel a bit weird in the beginning. It might even hurt. I need you to tell me when it's okay, got it?" Harry nods. His heart is beating like crazy. He has never had sex with a guy and at this point Harry has never felt so good. Louis talks dirty to him and Harry didn't know he would be so turned on by it

"More" Harry moans after a while. "Look at you , Harry. You just take everything like it's a daily routine. You are so hot. You think you are ready for my cock, baby?" Harry nods, not being able to speak. "Words, baby. I need words." Louis whispers in his ear, fingers going a bit deeper. "Yes, please." Harry is so submissive and it must have been the hottest thing Louis has ever seen.

Louis slowly enters the younger boy, not wanting to hurt him. "Hazz, you tell me exactly when I can continue and move, okay?" Harry nods, agreeing with the boy.

After a while Louis is completely in the curly lad and Harry is moaning from pleasure. "Fuck, Harry. I didn't know you were such a slut. You're taking me so well. I don't think I will last much longer. You are so hot, love. You are doing so great, making me feel so good." Louis hand moves to Harry's cock, jerking him off. "Lou, Lou I'm going to come." Harry screams. "Not yet, baby. You are waiting for me, got it?" Harry nods, trying his best not to come. He has never felt like this. "You are so thight. Babe this is the best feeling ever. Hazza, I'm going to..."

Both boys come at the same time.

"How was it, Haz? Are you okay?" Louis looks at the boy, scared he didn't like it. "Why didn't we do this earlier?" Harry says, chest still going up and down from his hard orgasm. Louis smiles at the boy and kisses his forehead. "Only so it would be more perfect now. Want to shower?" Harry nods and both boys step in the shower, washing each other. Some more touching might be involved too.