Chapter 41

The next day around noun Louis opens his eyes. He has the biggest headache ever but a smile appears when he notices he lays in Harry's arms. He can't even remember how he got there, but he is happy he is.

"Good morning, baby." Louis' voice is raspy and Harry looks at him with big eyes. "God, boo you are awake." Harry lifts the smaller boy a bit up and puts him on his lap to cuddle. "Yeah, I am. I have such a headache. Did we go out yesterday?" The smaller boy closes his eyes again, leaning his head against Harry's chest. "I have so much to tell you..." Harry says in a whisper. "Tell me? Oh yeah! Your talk with Caroline. How did it go?" Louis' heart is racing fast. Harry sounds so scared. What if he decided to go back to her? Is this the moment he is going to break up? Is he leaving with her back to the UK? Because Harry's voice doesn't sound good.

"I'm never talking to her again. Lou... Yesterday  some stuff happened when you were unconscious." Harry looks carefully at the other boy, who is really confused now. "Unconscious? Babe I was just asleep, no? I don't get how I ended up here though. I was with El, drinking something in her room and..."

"El drugged you." Harry says, eyes avoiding Louis. "What? Drugged me? Harry what... What's going on? El wouldn't do that. She is my friend. Damn, the girl even crushes on me. She would never..." Harry takes the small hand in his.

"Baby, what I'm going to tell you now is hard and it will hurt you. But I can't hide it from you. First of all, I want to say that I'm sorry I didn't trust you when you always give me all your trust."  Harry's playing with the chestnut hair of the boy. "Please just tell me what happened, Haz."

Harry sighs, and he starts to tell yesterdays events, not forgetting one thing.

That Louis is crying is an understatement. He has gone mad, full out panic attack. "You know it baby. Breath it, breath out. Come on, follow my lead." Harry has Louis' two small hands in his own, trying to calm the smaller boy down. After a while his breathing is fine again, but tears still fall down his face. "Am I that bad? Am I really that damaging to you that people do... this to save you from me." Harry's heart breaks in a billion pieces when he hears Louis says those words about himself.

"Don't say that ever again, love. People don't need to save me from you. If anything you are the one that saved me. You don't realise how amazing you are. I need you, Lou."

"Just know... I'd never cheat on you." Louis' voice is soft and it breaks Harry's heart even more.

"I'm so sorry, love." Harry sobs, hugging the boy. "Don't say sorry, it's not your fault. I just feel... I feel so... I can't believe El did this. She was my friend and... God I can't see her!" Harry kisses Louis tears away. "You won't have to see her, I made her quit. Baby I will never let anything happen to you."

Harry's voice sounds so determined, Louis believes him. "Today we are ordering room service. We stay here so you can rest. Zayn will come over later to my room and he said he will give me the key of a beach house from his father. We can stay there for a week, just us. Only if you want to be with me of course..." Harry's voice is a whisper. "Of course I want to be with you, I love you... and the beach house. It's awesome."  Harry gives a watery smile at the boy, playing with his hair. "I love you too and I honestly can't wait to spend a week alone with you, away from everybody and everything." 

The rest of the day has been quiet. Louis slept a lot and his headache starts to fade. Right now the two boys are watching Harry's Spanish soap opera.

"So Anita is together with Marco?" Louis asks, trying to understand what's happening on the small tv. "That's not Anita, love. That's her evil twin Isabella. She pretends to be Anita so Marco makes her pregnant and she gets money from him. Ugh, Come on, Marco! You have to recognise your own girlfiend! It's not Anita! " Harry who is totally into the series makes big gestures with his arms while screaming at the screen. Louis shakes his head and looks fondly at his boyfriend. "It's just a show, love." He chuckles. "It's not a show, Lou. It's a lifestyle." Louis rolls his eyes, hiding a smirk. "You are such a dork, Harry Styles. Now you should stop watching."

"Why would I want to stop watching? It's getting good now!" Harry exclaims. "Because..." Louis rolls on top of Harry and starts to kiss his neck. A small moan escapes the mouth of the taller boy. "I want you attention, Haz." Louis whispers in Harry's ear, playing with the hem of Harry's shirt. "Fuck, boo I'll give you all the attention you need." Louis smirks and presses his lips on Harry's. "That's the right answer, love."

After mindblowing sex, a shower and roomservice, the boys are packing their suitcases for their trip to the beach house until someone knocks on the door. "I'll open." Harry says walking towards the door.

"Where is my favourite minion?" Zayn pushes Harry aside and a big smile appears on his face when he sees Louis. The boy is standing up and he looks healthy. "Lou!" Zayn walks towards the smaller boy and hugs him tightly. "Hey, Z. l love you but you are suffocating me." Louis jokes trying to push the dark haired guy a bit away from him. "I'm happy you are fine. I'm so glad we got rid of those bitches. Lou, I swear I don't hit girls but I was really close to do so yesterday." Louis gives his friend a thankful smile. He knows he can always count on him, he already can all his life. "Thanks for defending me. You are the best." Louis smiles at his friend and Zayn returns the smile. "No worries, Lou. Hey, here are the keys of the beach house. If you want I can drive you two after the show?" Louis nods. "That would be nice, thanks Z. Please do come visit us in evenings or on your day off." Zayn agrees. "Yeah, I will. Haven't been there myself in forever. Anyway, I'm going to leave you guys now. I have to get ready for the restaurant. I'll just knock at your door when I'm ready." Both boys stick their thumb up, saying goodbye to Zayn.

"Just you and me in an amazing beach house. Can't wait to show you every room." Louis winks right before he starts packing again. Harry should be used to the teasing by now, but he isn't. He probably never will.