Chapter 29

Louis and Harry enter reception holding hands. Both their faces scream 'I AM IN LOVE' and it's the cutest thing ever.

"God, Harry! Haven't you checked your phone!" Niall walks up to the pair. "Ni, what are you doing in reception?" Harry asks confused, not letting go of Louis' hand. "You should have known if you picked up your fucking phone!" Niall's panicked voice sounds. "Nialler, chill. What's wrong?" Harry is confused. Niall is not someone to panic easily. "Your mother has gone crazy, Haz!" The Irish boy says, hands in his hair. "What? My mother? Niall I don't understand! Tell me what's going on?" Harry is starting to get worried now. "Harry, after she found out about you and Louis she..." "She what Niall? Oh god, don't tell her she hurt herself?" Tears are visible in Harry's eyes and Louis squeezes his hand, showing the boy he is here for him. "Harry... Your mother  paid a week holiday for Caroline to cure your... Gayness... She arrived here about 2 hours ago." Niall whispers. Harry shakes his head. No... No there was no way his mother would do that. There was no way she would send his ex, Harry clearly made sure of he doesn't want anymore, to make sure Harry is not together with a guy. When Harry says that sentence again... Yeah, yeah that sounds exactly like his mother. He feels the grip around his hand loosen and he looks at Louis. His ocean blue eyes show that he is scared and Harry immediately takes the smaller boys head between his big hands. "Lou, baby. Don't worry. Don't be scared. I picked you, I always pick you. Don't worry love, okay." He kisses the boys forehead and Louis only nods. He wants to trust Harry's words, he really does. He just has the feeling it won't be that easy.

"I should sleep in my room tonight..." Louis whispers. He is preparing himself already for the rejection he will get one of these days. "No, no Louis Tomlinson don't distance yourself!" Harry says with a warning voice, grabbing the two small hands. Louis is fighting his tears. Harry's reassuring words don't make him feel better. Louis knows he means them right now but he has a bad feeling. In a few days Harry will be head over heels again for his ex, goes home with her, and forget Louis' whole existence. "I'm not..." Louis says, using the same volume as before. "Then go with me." Harry says sternly, pulling the boy closer to him. "It's only a week, babe. I promise it won't change anything between us." Louis only nods, following the taller boy. He knows Harry will break his promise, he is so sure about it.

The next morning Louis is happy that it's Zayn's day off. That means he only has to sit in the entertainment box, controlling the music and giving fresh towels to the tourists. He isn't in the mood at all for activities. He is really tired. He couldn't sleep last night and when he finally fell asleep, he had nightmares about Harry leaving him.

"Hi, good morning! Reception told me I get my towels here." A beautiful blond girl is in front of the entertainment box, holding two cards she has to switch for towels. Louis recognises her immediately from the picture Harry showed her. His face drops and he just takes two towels and basically throws them in her face without saying a word. "Thank you... I guess." The girl says confused. Louis doesn't care. He hates her, so much.

Harry is sitting with Niall and Shirley on the sunbeds. His breath gets stuck in his throat when he sees the blonde walking towards them, towels in her hand. "Thanks for keeping a sunbed, Shirls." She smiles, putting her towel on it. Harry looks towards the entertainment box, trying to make eye contact with Louis. Louis is on his phone, a big frown on his face and Harry decides to text him.

'Don't worry, babe. Please smile. You are so beautiful when you smile xx'

Harry looks at Louis when he opens the message and a big smile appears on his face. Louis looks up and watches straight into Harry's eyes. He forms a heart with his fingers and Harry feels butterflies in his stomach. He loves it when Louis smiles, and the fact he made him makes his heart swell.

"Har... Where are you staring at?" Caroline's voice is as soft as he remembers and he breaks eye contact with Louis to look at her. "Just looking at my boy." Harry says trying to show his confidence. Caroline visibly cringes. "Your mom gave me a week holiday as a present. She really want us to work things out..." She says putting a stray of hair behind her ear. "Look, Caroline. I have nothing against you. We had a really good time together. I loved you and I still do, just not in that way anymore. I'm head over heals for someone else." Harry says biting his lip, trying to hide his smile when he thinks about Louis. "We'll not discuss it now. But I really would like to talk about it later, Har. Just the two of us? Would you like to have lunch together?" Harry shakes his head. "No, lunch is the moment I'm with my boy." Harry immediately says. "Harry, you can't escape our talk forever. I flew here for you. Because I love you. Because I want to fix us." Guilt washes over Harry. "We can have dinner together if you want..." He admits then. A big smile appears on Caroline's face. "Dinner is fine. Can we now talk about the service in this place? I don't get how you guys can stay here for two months. The boy who gave me towels basically threw them in my face, not saying a word. Rude." Caroline tells. A big smile appears on Harry's face. Louis must have recognised her. That sounds like his boy.  "Where are you going?" Caroline asks when Harry stands up. "To that rude boy." Harry says laughing, jogging over to Louis and pressing his lips against Louis' soft pair.

Caroline looks in shock when she sees her ex kissing the boy. She heard from Anne he was seeing a boy, but actually witness them kiss? That was painful and just the most hurtful, disgusting thing she has ever seen. Caroline would make sure to get rid of the boy. She wants her Harry back And a smile appears on her face when she sees a dark haired girl with a blue shirt watching the couple in disgust as well. Caroline has found her partner in crime. Noticing from the beginning Niall and Shirley wouldn't be any help as they were fond of Harry's new lover, she stands up excusing herself and walking towards the girl. "Hi, my name is Caroline and I think we have a goal in common."