Chapter 42

"Taxi for mister Tomlinson and mister Styles!" Zayn screams knocking at the door. Both boys take their bag in they open the door. "Lou!" Dani hugs the boy and kisses his cheek. "I'm so happy you're good."  "Thanks, D. You driving with us?" Louis asks. She nods. "Yeah, like this Zayn doesn't have to drive back alone." She explains. "Don't give that lame excuse, Campbell! You just wanted to see how Lou was doing. Don't act like you give a shit about me." Dani rolls her eyes. "Fine, I was worried about you. Anyway, Zayn take the bags of those two boys. That's what taxi drivers do. They've been through a lot and you have some kind of muscles. Hup hup!" Zayn shakes his head but obeys the brunette, taking over Harry's and Louis' bag.

The four friends are in the car. Zayn is driving, Danielle is next to him. Harry and Louis are in the back. Harry sitting on the left side and Louis laying down, his head resting on Harry's lap and his knees pulled up. The boy is slowly falling asleep, enjoying the feeling of his boyfriend playing with his hair. He is tired. It's midnight and his body is still adjusting from the amount of drugs he had inside of him. "You can sleep, love. I'll wake you up when we're there. Zayn said it's quite a drive." Harry says seeing his boyfriend is fighting to  keep his eyes open. "Yeah but..." "No but, Louis. Just sleep, you obviously need it." Louis only nods, rolling himself closer to Harry and the boy falls asleep within 5 minutes.

"So now Lou is asleep, I want to talk to you." Zayn says looking at Harry through the mirror in his car. "Sure..." Harry tries to sound as confident as possible, but it' hard.  Zayn can be really intimidating.

"You have like 2,5 more weeks left. What are you planning to do when your holiday is over?" Harry feels a knife through his heart. Niall and Shirley asked him a few times before as well, but Harry always knew how to avoid that question, saying that's still far away. But hearing he has only two and a half week left, scares him.

"I honestly don't know yet. I really love him and I don't want to lose him. I can't imagine not having him in my life." Harry feels sad thinking about his departure. "You should use your time together here to figure it out. Because Harry, if you just leave without a plan... I don't think Louis will handle it. He is really dependent on you. I've never seen him like this. He is head over heels for you and if you just leave in two weeks, it will crash him. So Harry, just think  please. I have pulled him out of the deep end once and I don't know how many times Louis will be able to climb out. He has been hurt in every single possible way and betrayed by so many people he trusted. Just... Don't be one of them, Harry. You are inside his walls and not even Dani is there. So I will kill you if you hurt him."

Harry tries to fight his tears. "I never want to hurt him. He is so precious. We will talk. We will find a way; We have to. I'm quite depending on him myself as well."

"God, Zayn. The boy is almost crying. It's Harry we're talking about. He has always fought for Lou. I believe he will do anything for him. Now just drive you overprotective idiot." Dani smiles at Harry through the mirror trying to comfort the boy and it helps a bit. Not completely as Harry is so scared himself. What's going to happen between them?

"Boo, boo wake up we are here." Harry gently wakes up the guy that's still sleeping on his lap. "Nooo..." he murmurs. "Come on, Lou. We can immediately move to bed and unpack tomorrow." Louis just ignores Harry, deciding he doesn't want to move. Harry carefully picks the boy up under his legs, carrying him bridal style towards the door, Zayn walking behind them with their bags.

"Lou, you are such a baby. You have legs! Poor Harry!" Dani shakes her head as she watches her friend being carried. "Shut up Dani and mind your own non existent relationship, thank you." Louis' voice is raspy from sleeping and it's a known fact that the entertainer is grumpier when he is tired. "You are such a drama queen." The girl says opening the door of the house as Zayn's hands are full with bags and Harry's hands full with... Louis.

"The masterbedroom is up the stairs, first one on your left. I'm going now, it's a long ride back. Don't forget what I said, Harry." With these words Zayn leaves together with Dani. Harry puts his boyfriend on the bed, pulling the covers over him. When he does he wants to go downstairs to take their bags. "Hazza, stay." The smaller boy says sleepdrunk. "Baby, I'm going to unpack. It's fine, you can sleep." Louis doesn't react anymore and falls asleep again withing a minute.

Harry just finished his own suitcase and now he is going to do Louis'. A smirk is on his face when he sees it's basically only filled with lube and condoms. "Someone has plans." He giggles to himself, putting the stuff in the drawer of the nightstand. He shakes his head as he sees none of the clothes are folded. Louis is such a messy person. Harry carefully takes all the clothes out, folds them properly and puts them in the closet. He feels like a married couple right now, but he doesn't mind. It actually is a very nice feeling. A smile appears on his face. How would married life with Louis be?

After half an hour Harry is done unpacking. He undresses himself, leaving his boxers on and puts himself next to Louis in bed. The older boy must feel his presence in his sleep, immediately clamping himself on Harry. Harry's heart swells every single time he does that. "Good night, Lou. I love you." The boy whispers, kissing Louis' forehead. It's silent for a bit, Harry closing his eyes now as well trying to sleep.

"Love you, Hazza."