Chapter 30

Louis and Harry just had lunch together and now they are chilling in Harry's room like they always do during Louis' break. The boys are making out and Louis' hand slips under Harry's shirt, fingernails going over his flat stomach. A small moan escapes Harry's mouth. "You're such a tease, Tomlinson." Louis smirks in the kiss, his fingers now moving to Harry's nipples and his lips moving to his neck. Harry starts to breath heavily. He just wants to wrap off Louis' clothes. When Louis lips leave his, the smaller boy lays his head on Harry's chest, still playing with the hem of his shirt.

"I was thinking that maybe we could have dinner tonight." Louis fingers are tracing over Harry's bare skin. "I'm sorry, love. Tonight I cant.  What about tomorrow?" Louis nods. "Tomorrow is fine. You're going to another theme restaurant? Niall made reservations? You should go to the Italian, it's amazing. Or wait, don't! I will take you there one night. " The smaller rattles. Harry starts to get nervous. How is he going to explain Louis he is having dinner with his ex without hurting him?

"Well actually... I'm going to meet up with Caroline for dinner." Harry says carefully. The warmth that was on Harry's chest is gone as Louis sits up. "You are?" He asks unbelievably. Harry nods in shame. "But it's not a big deal, Lou. She just wanted to talk things out. We are going to tonight so we can be friends like we were before we dated." Louis rolls his eyes and laughs humourless. "Are you really that naïve, Harry? The girl literally begged you to get back together and posted on Instagram she is not over you. For god's sake, Harry she even flew to fucking Spain to get you back. You really think she just wants to have a casual dinner?" Harry is shocked but also pissed. "Her flying out here means she cares, Louis. You can't blame her for fighting for what she wants. Jus relax." Louis looks at Harry, mouth wide open. "I can't believe you are actually defending her! I knew this would happen. God the bitch isn't here for a day and this is already happening." Harry feels anger boiling inside him when Louis calls Caroline a bitch. He understands the situation is difficult for him but Caroline is far from a bitch. The girl has helped Harry when his father left and was always there for him when he needed a shoulder to cry on. He is not in love with her anymore, but that doesn't mean he will let someone call her a bitch. Caroline is a family friend and he still cares about her in a friendly way.

"You have no reason to call her a bitch. You don't even know her. She didn't do anything to you. If someone did something, it's you. You threw fucking towels in her face. That's not cool. You can't get angry because she loves me. She has the right to love me. It's up to me how I handle it and it's none of your business. I told you  a 1000 times I picked you, yet here you are acting like a drama queen."

Harry's words cut through Louis' heart like a knife. "None of my business.." The smaller boy whispers, repeating his lovers words. "Lou, I didn't mean it like that." Harry says, immediately regretting the words that came out of his mouth. He knows Louis has problems with his self-confidence and he has been way too harsh. He was just pissed off. He can't believe Louis can't see what he means to him.

Harry wants to put his hand on Louis' shoulder so he can pull the smaller boy closer to him, but Louis flinches. "I'm going." Louis kicks the blankets off his legs and steps out of the bed. "Lou, no stay. We have 20 more minutes. Please? Don't leave like this." Harry pleads. Louis shakes his head, putting on his shoes again. "Don't want to be in your business." And with those words Louis leaves the room.

The whole day Louis has been ignoring Harry. He just sits in the entertainment box playing games on his phone.

Harry tried to make amends, bringing him a drink. Louis politely thanked the boy and focused back on his phone. An hour later Harry brought him ice cream, but exactly the same thing happened.

"Lou, just talk to me." Harry begs. Louis doesn't look up from his phone. The boy is stubborn. "Louis, don't ignore me." Harry tries to take Louis' hand but he pulls it away. "Don't be like that." Harry moans. Just when Louis is about to give in, a blond appears next to Harry. "Hi, there! I'm Caroline. Don't think we properly met." The girl gives her biggest fake smile and Louis rolls his eyes. "I'm going to the toilet." The boy walks past the pair when he leaves the entertainment box and goes to the bathroom. Caroline makes him physically sick.

"Louis, Louis open the door!" Harry knocks on the bathroom door. "Isn't your lost puppy behind your ass." Louis snaps. "Lou, don't be like this. I didn't come here to fight. Open the door." For the first time Louis listens and he opens the bathroom stall. "There you are." Harry smiles when he sees the boy. He doesn't care he puts on his grumpy face, he is just happy to see him and that they actually talk. "What do you want?" Louis asks, arms crossed. Harry takes the boy in his arms. "I" *peck* "want" *peck "you" *peck* to *peck* "smile" *peck*. As much as Louis wants to be stubborn and grumpy, he can't hide his smile. "You're such a dork, Styles. " Harry smiles when the boy talks to him. "Just... Please don't go to dinner with her." Harry's smile fades immediately. "Lou, it's just one night. It's just dinner..." Louis wrestles himself out of Harry's tight grip. "It's her trying to win you back Harry. But you are just too blind to see that." With those words Louis leaves the bathroom. Just when Harry thought they were fine again, the opposite is true. Maybe he should just cancel dinner if that makes Louis happy.

"Hey, Harry! Why so upset?" Harry walks into El when he leaves the bathroom. Harry and El are quite okay. They talk regularly. Harry sighs and tells the story to El, knowing she knows Louis as they kind of dated. It was nothing serious, but she kind of knows the boy. "Don't worry about it, Harry. Don't listen to Lou. He does like drama sometimes. He will get over it. Just go to dinner with your friend. He has to get over himself. It's nothing more, right?" El asks. Harry shakes his head. El smiles. "Then just go. It's only dinner. Louis has to get his act together. Don't skip because he asked you to. You also know Caroline your whole life. Wouldn't want to ruin your relation for someone you know like four weeks right? Louis will be fine" Harry nods and gives El a smile. "Thanks, that was actually great advice. If you say Louis will be fine, I'll go." El gives a nod. "He will be fine, Harry. Don't worry about him."