Chapter 45

"Good morning, love. What are you doing?" Harry wakes up and he is confused when Louis is not on the bed laying next to him. It's nothing for the older boy to just... leave the bed.

"You know how professional writers always say they get inspiration from real life events and feelings?' Louis asks. Harry nods. "Yeah, I'm quite sure I've seen that in one of my classes. Why babe?"

"I wrote  a song about how I feel in the morning since I know you." Louis explains. "Want to hear it?" Harry nods enthusiastically. He loves Louis' song writing. He is really good and has some deep lyrics. He is always very thoughtful. "I'd love to hear it boo." Harry takes a bottle of water that's on the nightstand. His throat is really dry.

"Waking up beside you, I'm a loaded gun." Harry's eyes go wide as he spits out the water he was drinking. "I can't contain this anymore. I'm all yours I got no control, no control."

Harry looks at his boyfriend, mouth wide open. He can't be serious.

"Powerless, and I don't care it's obvious. I just can't get enough from you. The pedal's down my eyes are closed, no control."

Louis has a big smirk on his face and he licks his lips, looking at his boyfriend. "Did you just... Wrote a song about..." Harry stutters and he has no clue where to look. "About what, love?" Louis asks innocently. "Fuck Lou, you know what's the worst part? The fucking melody is amazing."

Both boys burst out in laughter and Harry moves to Louis, sitting on his lap. "You are just amazing. But I'm not going to lie, love. No one ever wrote a song about their boner I apparently give them." Louis slaps his boyfriend playfully. "You do that to a person, Harry Styles." Harry doesn't answer the boy and just presses his lips on Louis'. "Let's get breakfast. I'm hungry." Harry says after the kiss. "You're making pancakes again?" Louis looks at his boyfriend with puppy eyes. "Only because you're cute and I love you." A big smile appears on Louis' face and he jumps on Harry's back. "Now carry me down, love. I'm tired from all that writing." Harry puts his hand under Louis knees to make him sit more stable. "The things I do for you, Tomlinson."

"Can you feed me?" Louis asks when Harry puts the plate of pancakes in front of him. "I had my doubts but it's official now. I am dating a kid." Harry jokes rolling up his pancake, cutting a piece and put it in front of Louis' mouth. A small moan escapes Louis' mouth when he has the piece of pancake in his mouth. "Almost as good as your dick, babe." Louis laughs when he sees Harry's face. "You really just made eating pancakes sexual? Louis you have problems." Harry says pricking another piece of pancake on his fork. "What can I say babe? I've got no control."

The two boys are laying down on the big couch doing literally nothing after they cleaned the whole house . Harry's head is on Louis' lap and Louis plays with his curls. The boy is completely obsessed with them. Harry knows this is the perfect time to have the talk.

"Babe..." Harry starts. "Yes, Hazza?" Harry bites his lip and he is taking all his courage to start talking about the dreaded subject.

"Have you ever thought about what's going to happen when my holiday is over?" The question hits Louis like lightning. "Yeah... Yeah I did." The smaller boy whispers. "What were you thinking?" Harry asks.

"I don't think I can handle long distance." Louis starts. Harry is holding his breath. He realises what Louis' words mean. It means he has to stay in Spain or Louis has to come with him to London.

"But I'm not planning on letting you go... I love you way too much for that, Harry Styles." It warms Harry's heart. He loves the boy so much too.

"What would you think about flying back with me to London? I recently bought a new flat and I'll be lonely. I'm used to live with Niall during university. You can live with me and we'll wake up together every single day of the week. I applied for many jobs and you can apply as well. We can start our live together. Louis you can't imagine how I want us to live together." Harry looks expecting at the smaller boy.

"I love you so much, Hazza. And there is nothing in this world that I want more then to be with you. That's exactly why I talked to Simon. Maybe I should have asked you first but I didn't. I wanted to check first if it was a possibility and it is.

Since El is gone we need someone new in our team. I mentioned to Simon that you majored in music so that maybe if he would want to hire you, he could cancel some of the live singers as you are better then them. You could perform your own songs on stage in the night and maybe when the time's right I could join you sometimes. I also said how amazing you were with the teens and how all the people in the hotel love you even though you don't even work with us.  We can share a room together, eat together, chill together,... We can save money because we don't have to pay rent or food because we live in the hotel. We would have time to plan our whole future. I really want you to be in my future..."

Harry thinks and a big smile appears on his face. "I really like this idea. If Simon is fine with giving me a job I'd really like to actually. It sounds perfect."

Louis' blue eyes are shining when he looks at the boy. "Does that mean you are staying in Spain with me? You are not leaving? You just stay here? Hazza don't joke about this! Are you?" Louis is in tears, a smile covering his face. "I am, Lou. I'm staying here with you. I'm not going with Shirley and Niall."

"Promise?" Louis sticks out his pinky. "Promise."