Chapter 32

"We are fine, yeah?" Harry asks for the tenth time. " For the last time, babe. Yeah, we are fine. Just shut up and kiss me." Louis takes Harry's head so he can connect their lips. "I'm sorry, Lou. I should have listened." Louis rolls his eyes but smiles. "It's okay, Haz. I'm okay, as long as I have you I'm okay." Harry kisses the tinner boy again. "You'll have me, always."

The next day Harry, Shirley and Niall are around the pool. Louis is in kids club as El is off. Surprisingly none of them has seen Caroline yet, but you don't hear Harry complain.

"She shouldn't have said that." Shirley agrees when Harry tells the story. "No, it was weak of her but I think it's just a way of defending." Niall agrees. "Maybe, but she doesn't know Lou." Harry says. "Maybe you should let them meet properly. I mean, I know you are really angry with her now, Haz but when you are at home she will be around all the time. Your mother is not going to stop hang out with her parents. The two of you will always be on the same events. It's not really convenient to be enemies now, is it?" Shirley makes a good point and Harry hates it. "Maybe in a few days I will try. For now I'm not planning to piss of Louis. He forgave me and I'm so happy about it. I'm not going to ask him today to talk to my ex." Harry sighs. His two friends nod in agreement. Now's not the time.

"What happened to you, Tommo?" Niall laughs when Louis comes out of kids club. He is covered in paint and glitters. "The girls wanted to make me pretty." Louis says with an annoyed voice. "Don't listen to them, you are already pretty." Harry says winking at the boy. "Well, I think I should skip lunch and take a shower. I'm quite sure they don't even allow me in the restaurant like this." Harry takes his bag and takes out his key card. "Here, babe. Go to my room and shower. I'll bring you food." Louis gives Harry a thankful smile when he takes the card out of his hands. "Thanks, you are he best. I really want to kiss you but I'll wait till I'm out of the shower." Louis jokes. "That's appreciated. Well, see you in half an hour?" Harry asks. Louis nods. "See you."

"You two really act like you've been married for 10 years yet you aren't even officially together. I can't believe you two." Shirley says shaking her head. "Everything with Lou just goes naturally. It's like he's the part of me I needed to discover. We just connect I guess." Harry explains dreamy, putting a fry in his mouth. Louis is like Harry's other half. They complete each other. Harry is reserved while Louis is adventurous. Harry is a bit more mature yet Louis is a kid. The two of them are so different yet so the same. They love song writing, are passionate about music and they are both crazy... about each other. 

"Are you waiting for Tommo to make it official or are you going to ask him?" Niall asks. Harry spits out the water he was drinking. He didn't expect that question. Niall is a bit blunt sometimes. "I don't know." Harry answers honestly. "I really want him to be my boyfriend. I'm just scared that it's too early to ask. He has been through a lot and his love life hasn't been really... let's say easy. I don't want to push him. I know it was hard for Lou to trust me and to let me in, yet he did it. I don't want to scare him away." Harry explains. Niall nods. "Yeah, I understand. But honestly, Harry. I do think he wants to be officially together with you. He is quite clingy. We haven't seen you for the last weeks." Nall jokes. Harry blushes. Louis is indeed clingy but Harry doesn't mind. He likes to have Louis close to him as well. He is even missing him right now .

"Did you already discussed what you are going to do when you go back home?" Shirley's question cuts through Harry like a knife. "No, no we didn't..." Harry's hunger is immediately over. Does Louis want to go to London with him? Does Harry want to stay on the island? Are they doing long distance and visit each other? Are they going to go their separate ways when Harry's holiday is over? No, that last thing is not even an option. "Maybe you should talk about it, you know. Don't want you to get hurt, same as for Tommo." Niall says. Harry nods. "Yeah, yeah you are right. But now I just want to built our relationship stronger. I messed up yesterday and I just want us to be stronger then ever. Guys, I just... I love him so much." Harry's friends look at him in awe. "Well, Styles I suggest you tell him and not us." Shirley says petting his back. Harry smiles at his friends. "Alright, guys. I'm going to steal some pizza from the buffet and I go to my room. See you later!" Niall and Shirley wave at their friend and Harry disappears inside the restaurant, straight walking to the pizza.

"Do you want to make me fat?" Louis jokes when Harry comes back with like 10 slices of pizza. "I want you to eat enough, boo." Louis eyes go wide when he hears the nickname. "What did you call me?" He repeats in a whisper. "Boo, I hope that's okay? I'm sorry I..." "My mom used to call me boo." Louis says, tears appearing in his eyes. "I am so sorry, Louis! I won' t call you that anymore!" "Harry apologises. "No, no it's fine. It really is. Please call me boo, you can. It's just... I haven't heard that name in 8 years..." Harry looks concerned at the boy in front of him. "Louis, if you don't want me to call you boo it's no big deal. I don't want to make you sad." Harry's hand caresses Louis' hair. "These aren't tears of sadness, babe. It's happiness. God, I can't believe this is happening." Louis has a big smile on his face and Harry just doesn't understand what's happening.

"Lou, are you okay?" Harry is really worried now. Louis is acting so weird. "I'm more then okay, Hazza." Louis presses his lips on Harry's and the taller boy kisses him back, hesitantly.

"Lou, can I ask you why you are acting like this?" Harry says laughing a bit. "Promise you won't laugh?" Louis asks cautious. Harry sticks out his pinky. "Promise." Louis hooks his own pinky into Harry as the promise is made.

"It's just... Yesterday when you were having dinner with Caroline I went back to my room. I felt like crying." Louis starts. Harry wants to say something but Louis stops him. "Don't you dare to apologise, Styles. Let me talk." Harry laughs at the smaller boy, but lets him continue.

"I wasn't sure about... us. I was scared. When I'm scared I... I talk to my mom. It's stupid I know. It's not like she answers or something. Don't think I hear voices. I just talk, it helps me to get things of my chest." Louis looks at the floor, not sure if he should be saying this. He doesn't know how Harry will react. "It's not weird, Lou. I even think it's normal. I used to talk to my grandmother a lot as well. It's less now but I did as well. It's a part of grieve. It's okay and nothing to be ashamed of." Harry kisses Louis' temple.

"I was not feeling great and I cried. I was panicking, asking her, no begging her to please give me a sign that I'm on the right track. And here you are, Harry. You just called me Boo. Only she did. Nobody ever called me boo, ever. I know it sounds stupid and maybe you are creeped out but..." Harry's own eyes are tearing now and he pulls the boy closer to him. "Is it stupid when I say it's kind of my mom agreeing I'm with you?" Louis asks in a whisper. Harry shakes his head. "It's not stupid and not even a little creepy. Lou, it's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard." Louis looks up into Harry's green eyes. "Harry?" Louis whispers. "Yeah?" Louis is shaking, biting his lip. "What do you want to say, boo?" Harry pushes him a bit, not even noticing he is using the new petname.

"I love you."