Chapter 28

"I'm so tired." Louis says as they walk into Harry's room. Louis just had to do a dance show and Harry was so impressed. This boy has talent. "We'll go sleep, love." Harry says before pecking Louis' lips. "Mmm, I need a shower. Can we sleep in tomorrow?" He asks. Harry nods, agreeing that some sleep indeed doesn't sound bad.

Louis is in the shower and Harry is chilling on his bed, scrolling on his phone as he always does when he is bored. He is watching some video of a cat following a bird when the video gets interrupted by a call. A smile appears on his face when he answers the videocall.

"Hey mom!" The curly lad answers the phone enthusiastically. "Oh, Harry darling! Look at you! You're so tanned! How are you, darling?" Harry smiles at his mother. "I'm good, great actually. How are things back there? How's Gemma?" Anne smiles. "Gemma is doing great. She had an other echo and it's a girl!" A big smile appears on Harry's face. "That's amazing! I should give her a call soon." "Yeah, you should baby boy. Anyway, Harry. I just come from the Flacks." Here we have it, the real motive  Harry's mom calls him. "How are they?" Harry asks playing dumb. "They are a bit upset. Caroline is really sad..."

"Well, that's life isn't it? I've been really sad for a while as well. Don't think the Flacks really cared when they invited Derek over for dinner." Harry says, annoyance clear is his voice.

"Change that tone, Harry Styles! And can you explain me why I had to hear from the young lady you rejected her because you have someone else? What's her name? Is she from the UK? How old is she? Is she still studying? Is she decent? How is her financial status?"

Harry wants to answer his mother to tell her he would explain her everything in person, but got interrupted by Louis coming out of the shower.

"Hey, babe let's go to sleep?" The older boy asks, not noticing Harry is on a call and pecking his lips.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES IS THIS A BOY IN YOUR ROOM? DID HE CALL YOU BABE?" Harry's mother is in full anger mode and when the anger fades she starts to cry. Louis realising what he just had done quickly removes himself from the screen, telling Harry he will wait in his room. He wants to give the boy some privacy, but he feels guilty. He knows how it feels when your parents don't accept you and it hurts.

"Mom I..." Harry tries to speak but his mother interrupts him. "Oh, baby. If I knew this would happen I'd never sent you there. Look, Harry. It's not too late yet. I will fix you, I promise baby you will be fine. I have to go now. Don't be scared, darling. You will be fine. I promise this strange feelings towards a boy will leave."

With these words Anne finishes the call and Harry texts Louis to come back. He knew his mother could act weird but she must have reached her own limit now.

When Harry hears a knock on his door he stands up to open it. "Hazza, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to... I didn't know..." Harry shuts the smaller boy up by pressing his lips against his tin ones. "It's fine, love. It's no big deal. She had to know one time I'm crazy about you, didn't she?" Louis heart melts hearing these words and nods, kissing Harry's cheek. "Let's go to bed now. I want to fall asleep cuddling you." Louis mumbles, dragging Harry to his bed. "You are the cutest. Good night, Lou." Harry kisses Louis' forehead. "Good night, Hazza." And like said Louis falls asleep all tangled in Harry.

"Hazza, love wake up." Louis kisses Harry, hoping the boy opens his eyes. "I got you breakfast, baby." Louis continues. Harry slowly opens his eyes, adapting to the light and sits up. "Lou, you shouldn't have." Harry smiles looking at the tray full of food. "I wanted to. How start a date better then breakfast in bed?" Harry looks at the smaller boy in adoration. Louis Tomlinson is an angel.

After the boys ate, took a shower and got ready they are walking towards Zayn's car that Louis was allowed to borrow for the day. Louis opens the roof and they start driving.

"Where are we going?" Harry asks. "You'll see." Louis has a mysterious grin on his face. "Don't give me that shit, Tomlinson!" Harry gives Louis a pouting look which makes Louis' grin only bigger. "Hey, do you have your phone on you?" Louis asks. Harry nods. "Yeah, yeah I have why?" "Connect it to the radio. I want to listen to your songs. Love listening to your voice." Harry's heart beats faster hearing Louis' words. He can't believe Louis actually wants to listen to him. It's giving him even more butterflies.

"Where are we?" Harry asks when Louis stops in front of a modern villa. "This is the house of Simon, our boss. He is on holiday in Tenerife. He has a big pool, giant home cinema and as he is in the music business as well... A recording studio. I was thinking that maybe we could do some recording together, relax after and then go for dinner?" A big smile appears on Harry's face. "That sounds perfect. Does Simon know  you'll be here?" Harry asks. Louis gives Harry an innocent face. "Nope. But don't worry, Zayn and I have been doing this for the last five years." Harry shakes his head but watches fondly at Louis. Only he could make a date out of breaking into someone's house.

"What do you want to record?" Harry asks when they are in the home studio. "I was thinking... Do maybe want to record our own version of 'Rewrite the stars?' Louis asks looking down at the floor, hiding his pink cheeks. "Yeah, that sounds perfect but would you like to do me a favour first?" Louis looks up, nodding. He would do anything for Harry. "Could you maybe record the song you wrote for me? I want to listen to it and your voice every second of the day." Louis walks towards Harry and kisses his lips. "Anything for you, love."

After the boys messed around a bit in the studio, recorded some tracks and even wrote a song together they decided it's time for some refreshment in the pool.

"LET ME GO STYLES!" Louis shrieks when Harry has the boy bend over his shoulder walking towards the pool. Harry has an evil grin when he throws the boy inside the pool. "Sad Zayn isn't here to count up the score." Harry jokes after he jumped in himself. "Funny, Harry. Hilarious." Louis says sarcastic, small smile hiding. "Back home everybody loves my jokes." Harry says proudly. "Niall told me you would say that one day and told me not to believe you, that your jokes are awful."

Harry pouts and Louis kisses his plumb lips. "Don't pout, make out." The older boy says. Harry giggles before pressing his lips against Louis. "I think that's my life motto now."

The rest of the day exists out of kissing, cuddling, talking and pranking each other. When it's 19:00 the boys are getting hungry. When they want to leave the house they hear a car drive into the garage. "Fuck!" Louis whispers, taking his hand. "Where are we going?" Harry asks. "Don't say anything, just follow me." Louis says. The two boys are in the garden, hiding behind the greenhouse when Simon walks passed them, not noticing anything.

"Yeah, yeah I'm back on the island" "..." "No, I just arrived. The deal better be good if I had to cancel my holiday early."

"Come..." Louis whispers, grabbing Harry's hand. When Simon walks inside the boys run through the garden and jump over the fence. They hear Simon screaming, asking who is there. The pair jumps into the car and the car makes a loud noise when Louis' foot hits the pedal.

Both boys breath loud and unevenly from the adrenaline. "Fuck..." Harry whispers. Both boys look at each other and start laughing like crazy. "That was... SO MUCH FUN!" Louis screams. "God, Louis! We could have been caught." Harry says in shock. "Don't worry, love. Zayn would have bailed us out." Harry shakes his head, still smiling. "You are crazy..."

After their adventure Louis' drives to Yaser's restaurant, remembering Harry adored it last time and just to pay the older man a visit. The rest of the evening isn't as adventurous, but it's quite, romantic and just perfect. After they ate, they drove back to the hotel. Listening to the songs they recorded together.