Part 4

I really just felt like adding more to this story lmao.! So heyyyy y'all we back with a part 4 ENJOYYYYY❗️❗️❗️❗️
_______________________________

Mommy.! Those kids is fighting again.! Majesty sang coming into the kitchen.

Why do you always say those kids they are your brothers.! I laughed.

Because they are annoying and they are kids.!

Majesty your a kid too. Micah and Machi.! I yelled loudly. Majesty was 6 years old going on 7 and the twins was 5.! They faught so much and driving me crazy.

I'm not a kid I'm almost 7.!

That's still a kid.!

Ma Micah wont give me my toy back.!Machi yelled coming into the kitchen.

Nobody have your stupid toy.! Micah said laughing.

See ma kids.! Majesty said twisting her lips up and sitting back twisting in the chair.

Ayeeeeee what the fuck is the yelling for.?! Martavion yelled coming in the house.

Your kids get them.! I said pointing to the boys. 

What did you do? He asked bending down looking Micah in his eyes.

Daddy you always ask me.!

Because it's always you.! You wanna go to time out?

No.!

Okay than give your brother back his toy.! Micah took the toy from behind his back and gave it back to Machi. "Now go to time out for 10 minutes anyways.!" He said sternly and Micah stormed off into the living room and stood in the corner. "Hi princess" he smiled kissing Majesty on the forehead. "Hi baby.!" He smiled coming over to me kissing me.

Hi baby.! How was your day.?

It's okay. These kids is driving me up the wall. I need a vacation.

I thought you was going to Vegas in a couple weeks.!

I don't know we suppose to be but Lani is trying to get out of it I feel like it and Avery is just being Avery.

Well let's just see how it plays out. What you cooking?

Steak with the cheese sauce and shrimp over it you like, bake Mac and cheese, string beans, and buttery biscuits.

Oweee I came home just in time. Speaking of biscuits how's my baby doing.?! He smiled wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek.

Martavionnnnnn there is no bun in this oven.! I laughed removing his arms from around my waist.

Well let me put one in there than.! He smirked as he kissed me neck.

Helloooo guys I'm right here.! Majesty said huffing her breath and rolling her eyes.

Just than we heard loud glass breaking and what sounded like gun shots. I rushed Majesty to the floor and Martavion ran towards the living room. Micah and Machi where screaming to the top of their lungs. I shield my daughters body as I saw Martavion pulling our sons to the ground as bullets flew through our house. The kids where screaming and crying. Martavion picked the boys up and ran into the kitchen laying them next to me and I covered their bodies as he took a gun out and ran to the door.

Daddyyyyy.! No, daddy come back.! Majesty screamed and cried.

Daddy's fine baby.! The bullets stopped but the kitchen was on fire. I rushed to put their shoes on and Martavion came back into the kitchen.

Everybody okay.? Is y'all good.? He questioned examining our children all over. We ran towards the garage and he got all of them in the car before opening the garage door and speeding out before the house blew up. The kids where crying and I had a million things running through my head.

Are you okay.? I asked him checking his face and body.

Baby I'm good do you got yo phone.?

No.! He pressed the car call button and called Malachi.

"Yo I don't know what the fuck just happened meet me at the apartment complex.! Now.!" He said sternly before hanging up the phone. "You okay.?!" He was driving so fast and crazy.

I'm fine. Long as everybody's fine I'm fine.! I said taking a deep breath.