Chapter 19

I just wanna say 😩 y'all i really loveeeeeee writing this book and love reading y'all comments even more.! I love that y'all are so into it and make me wanna write so much more for y'all. THANK YOU.! And also i know a lot of you guys have bought a lot of my Merch from my clothing line A'different Vibe which i wanna thank y'all so much for again. And i just wanna let y'all know that i just celebrated my 25th birthday and so i am doing a 25% off discount on everything on my site at www.AdifferentVibe716.com. And make sure y'all send me y'all pictures on Instagram @adifferent_vibe_ so i can post y'all cute asses.!!!!!

_________________________
Come on now Magic, it's been weeks you have to get up.! And get out this room.! You don't eat or drink all you do is cry in the shower now these kids need their mom.! Vanessa said coming into my room and opening the curtains up showing the large view of the city.

Tears rolled down my face and I turned the other way. I didn't want anyone bothering me. I didn't wanna see or hear anyone. All I did was cry.! I was making myself extremely sick. I couldn't even eat anything or drink anything.

I felt like I was trapped in a terrible nightmare....I felt like I was ruining myself. All I wanted was to hear his voice. Was he okay? Was he even alive? What if he was with her? What if he was getting ready to start a family over there? What if he wanted to marry her? What if he doesn't wanna see my kids any more?

Your going to drive yourself crazy Magic.! I will not stand for this your crying every 2 seconds you never leave this bed it's been 3 weeks. Your children need you.!

Can you please just leave me alone.....

Just come out and eat something you need to.

I'm not hungry.!

Okay but your making yourself sick by not eating. I heard you in here gagging and crying throwing your life away. Mama Jackson said coming Into the room. "Now get up and listen to your mom.!" She said sternly. I just started breaking down crying harder.

Mag your going to be okay.! Vanessa said as she began to cry and rub my back.

Look Mag honey Martavion is many things and he loves the hell out of you and that's nothing but a fact if anything and I know my son he is some where trying to figure out how he can even get you back.!

He signed the divorce papers he's not coming back.!