Chapter 39

MALACHI P.O.V.

Me and my family sat in the waiting room. My nerves was bad and I couldn't stop shaking. This waiting room wasn't filled with nothing but saddens and tears.

Are you okay baby.?! Lani asked sitting next to me. And I broke down crying.! She placed her arms around me and wiped my tears.

The Jackson family.? A doctor called out walking over. My heart was beating so fast.....

We're the parents.! My mom said trying to be strong standing up. My dad had to help her.

I'm doctor Saint John....I was the operating surgeon.....(this doctor looks like he's been fighting for his whole life the past few hours.! He took a deep breath and tears swelled up in his eyes before he could speak again) I did everything I could and I mean everything. I wanted to deliver the news personally.....the surgery didn't go as planned.....we lost....

I gotta sit down.! Ima have a heart attack.! I can't breathe.! My mom cried so hard falling to the floor.

Where's my mommy and daddy.? The twins asked. My heart was breaking for the kids right now. I pulled my niece and nephews into a hug and kissed them all telling them that their parents love them so much.! Never in my life would I ever imagine having to tell them or anybody about losing a parent.!