Chapter 26

I grabbed my phone off the charger and layed in bed. It was 8pm. I literally just slept the whole entire day away. I didn't have any missed calls from MarMar at all. I called his phone but it started to go to voicemail. That was weird. I texted Lani back and I seen and unknown number text. It was Ahkhi. I haven't heard from him in months. Why did he even still have my number.? I blocked his number and got up to use the bathroom I was so hungry and thirsty. I definitely didn't wanna cook anything of my own though. I kinda was still tired. I washed my hands and dried them off on the towel rack and went downstairs. Martavion was coming in and he looked pissed and annoyed.

Hi baby.! I smiled walking over to him. He smelt like straight weed and he was high as fuck.

Sup.! He said walking past me and going upstairs. I was gone let him chill out because i don't know what his problem is with that dry as "sup" and walking past me like he didn't see me trying to hug him.

I sat back down at the island scrolling through the different options on grub hub to find something to eat. I was starving.! Martavion came back downstairs in different clothes like he was about to go out or something.

Where you going.? I asked as he grabbed the keys to the Lamb truck off the key bored.

Out.! He said taking the blunt from his ear.

Okay.....have fun I guess.

Yup.! He nodded his head and headed to the front door. Another car pulled up and he got in it.

After a while of not finding anything to eat. I grabbed the keys to the Benz and grabbed my jacket and wallet. I got in the car turning the heat on cause I was cold as fuck. I headed out the gate and made my way to Denny's. They was 24 hours and they was close to home. I sat at the table and my phone started ringing. I picked it up looking at the caller ID. It was from an unknown number FaceTiming me. I covered my camera and slid the button over to answer the phone. The person had the camera flipped over to their back camera and they was inside a club. They got up moving around heading to the VIP section.

Hello.? I questioned trying to see what was going on. The music was so loud and I was wondering did they even mean to call me.?
As they got closer up the VIP stairs I could see Martavion he had a drink in one hand with his arm wrapped around a girls waist as she danced and grind on him with her leaning back and her hand in his pants. She turned around and kissed him than Marcus grabbed him and than the phone hung up. I couldn't believe what I had just saw. My feelings was completely hurt.

Hey are you ready to order.? A girl asked coming over to me.

Yes may I have the classic cheeseburger and fries to go with a Dr Pepper to go.

Yup you got it.! She said writing on her notepad than walking away. I sat stairring at my phone for a bit wondering what to do. My crazy instincts told me to go sit and wait outside the club. Than the angel side of me said go home and rest.  At this moment the devil was winning because I was getting the erg to go to that club and show my whole ass. I got up and left the restaurant. I didn't even wait for my food I just walked out. I got in my car and drove to the club. It wasn't hard to find out which one he was at. I skipped everybody in the VIP line and went straight in.

Uhh ohhh troubles here.! Mario the security guard for the VIP said laughing.

You have no idea.! I smirked as he removed the rope for me to go upstairs.  Martavion was sitting with the bitch in his lap straddling him facing him. I grabbed the bitch by her hair dragging her off of him throwing her ass to the ground. I choked this nigga so hard he didn't have a clue to what the fuck was going on. Marcus grabbed me so quick and he stood up to choke me back but his friends grabbed him. The girl got up trying to get me. I punched that bitch so hard in her face, her mouth started to bleed. She ran up on the side of me still tryna fight and get me.

Get the fuck off me Marcus.! I yelled over and over again over the music.

Bitch ima kill you hoe.! The girl screamed.

Shut the fuck up bitch.! I yelled back trying to get out the corner from Marcus. "Martavion you got me fucked up baby come here let's talk.!" I yelled trying to move Marcus arms.

Sis calm down you pregnant.! Marcus said repeatedly. Security came flying up the stairs and I grabbed the closes thing to me throwing it at Martavion. Security grabbed me pushing me to the stairs.

I told you everybody having fun with him.! Kat said sitting by the exit on a stole by the stairs. I reached back and punched that bitch in her mouth so hard she fell off the stool. Marcus picked me up carrying me outside. I was so fuckin pissed off trying to fight him.

What's all this about.?! Marcus asked drunk tryna control me.

Him.! He in this bitch got bitches in his pants and kissing bitches got bitches all in his face in his lap and shit.! Don't fuckin disrespect me bitch.! I screamed. I was so mad I was shaking. He finally came outside and walked towards me. I slapped the shit out of his ass and started to punch him. He grabbed my arms slamming me back into the car.

I'm about to beat the fuck out you Magic.! I'm trying to control myself.

Fuck you bitch.! I yelled tryna hit him but he had control over my arms. "You in here being a hoe.!"

Man shut the fuck up. You textin otha niggas right.?! He said letting go of me.

What the fuck is you talking about ain't nobody textin other niggas.

Girl gone head with that shit who the fuck is Ahkhi.? Nah that's probably that nigga baby.!

Excuse me.? Bitch don't fuckin play with me, you went through my phone.?

Nah I ain't have to go through yo phone that shit was right there front and center.

Well you fuckin should of you would fuckin know Ahkhi is my brothers bestfriend for one....

Your brothers bestfriend ahhh that's a new one.! He laughed backing up.

Hi Tavion.! Some girl smiled walking past with her friend touching his chest.

Yeah okay bitch.! I said stepping closer to him. She kissed her teeth and rolled her eyes and kept walking. "Yo you a brave nigga tonight huh.?!" I said pushing him again.

Nah I just play the game how I'm suppose to.! He said laughing licking his lips pushing me back into the car.

Oh so this a game.? Ight cool.! Say less my nigga.! I said laughing. I started to walk away and get into the car. This a game right.!

Don't do nothing stupid Magic.! He yelled after me.

This a game.! I said laughing yelling back.

I pulled off speeding up the street. I jumped on the expressway and start pushing a 100 on the dashboard. I was at home less than 10 minutes. I ran into the house and to the patio. I grabbed the lighter fluid and the matches. This a fuckin game right.! I started to throw all his shit into the bathtub. I grabbed his Rolex's and started to bang them on the bathroom sink until they broke. I grabbed his fur coats and threw them over the balcony and into the pool I ran downstairs and grabbed all the condiments I could find and started to pour them all over his furs and the pool. "THIS A GAME RIGHT.!" I yelled laughing. I went back upstairs and grabbed the scissors and started cutting all of his Jordan's up. I threw them over the balcony and put some in the bath tub.

It's.! A.! Game.! I laughed at each word after I dropped his most expensive items into the pit of lighter fluid in the bath tub. I put all his jewelry into the toilet. I grabbed the matches and dropped them into the bathtub of clothes, sneakers, and lighter fluid. His shit was burning and the flames was growing. I couldn't help but watch the shit grow. They was getting bigger and my tears was coming out.

Magic.! What the fuck Magic.! The bathroom was Smokey and Martavion pulled me out the bathroom and I started to hit him as he grabbed the fire extinguishers and started to put the huge fire out.

What the fuck.! Marcus yelled running into the bathroom grabbing me. Martavion successfully put the fire out and he was so fuckin pissed.

What the fuck is wrong with you.! He screamed so loud. "Bitch is you crazy.!"

You said it's a game you think I'm playing with you. I hate you.! I screamed trying to fight him. He was holding so much power he slammed me on the bed. He tried to hold me down but I kept trying to fight him. "I hate you.!" I screamed and cried over and over again.