Chapter 38

I walked around the furniture store looking at all different types of bed sets. I know I wanted a king size bed and that was it. My room at my moms house was perfect. I had my own bathroom, my own livin space, a counter top that held a microwave, hot plate, and a mini fridge. With a king size bed on the other end. My room here was literally a room I'm not even sure a king size bed could even fit in there.

This is cute.! Victory said walking over to where I was sitting. My dad told me to bring her along because I guess she was looking for some things to.

Yeah it's cute. But I don't know. I might have to go with a queen bed instead.

Yeah that might be a better fit. What about that? She asked pointing to the bed I originally liked. It was grey and had rhinestones in the head bored frame with LED lights going around the and the bottom of it.

Ima just go with this one. I told the sales lady. "I'll take the long mirror, vanity set, and all three of the dressers."

Okay I can cash you out at the front whenever your ready. She said smiling before walking off.

We browsed for a little bit longer than made our way up to the front. I paid for my bed and than we left. I had to buy my own. If I left it up to my dad I would still be sleeping on that air mattress.

Oweee lets go in Chanel.! She sang getting excited as we rode past it.

Seriously?

Yeah.! I turned the car around bussing a U-turn in the middle of the street than going to park in front. "I know you must have a lot of designer stuff.!" She said looking at my purse.

Yeah my exboyfriend spoiled me rotten.! I smiled thinking of Martavion. I missed him a lot but I know missing was apart of moving on.

Ex? If he was spoiling you like that why y'all break up? She asked browsing the purses.

Oh my god Magic? Magic is that you.? A high pitch voice screamed in excitement. I turned around to see Monica from my favorite Chanel store back at home.

Monicaaaaa.! I smiled happily. We air kissed and hugged.

How are you? So this is where you been hiding out? In Cali.!!!! She sang surprised.

Yeah I moved her a while ago. What are you doing here?

I'm the director of both stores.

What.? I did not know look at you.!

I been missing my favorite customer. I ask about you every time mr attitude comes in.

Who Martavion.?

Mmmhm.! I don't know what you did to that boy but he comes in every Monday and puts about 2K on your books. I guess you haven't been using it or something.....

No actually I don't know that.

I guess he's hoping your still alive or something.!

Can you please not say anything to him? That you saw me and I'm here.!

Of course. I'm not gonna get in the middle of anything but it was nice to see you. I hope to see you again soon dear. And don't forget your complimentary members gift. You actually have two because you didn't pick up last months.

Oh yeah. Thank you.!

I'll be right back.! She smiled and walked off.

Hey victory how would you like a Chanel wallet.?! I asked getting her attention. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree on Christmas Eve.

Are you serious.?!

Yeah.! Monica brought the two gift bags out and gave them to me. I smiled and said "thank you" giving her a hug. I gave one of the bags to Victory and she was so excited which made me excited I laughed. We left out the store and she would not stop talking about her new Chanel wallet and taking pictures to post on her social media. I laughed because I remember how I was when I first got my first thing from Chanel.

I pulled up to the house and it was getting kinda late. I grabbed my strawberry refresher from the cup holder because that's all I cared about.

We went in the house and everybody was talking and sitting in the living room watching tv and laughing. I liked coming home to this. It just screamed a real family. I always wanted time like this with my mom, brother and dad. But all they did was cheat on each other and my brother was never home. Plus my mom always accused him of stealing her stuff so soon as dad said he was out he was too.

I took my stuff to my room and got ready for dinner. Joe was making smothered pork chops, rice, and string beans for dinner. I haven't had a real home cooked meal and so long.

Come on.! I said as a knock on the door filled my room. It was Victory.

Hey I just wanna say thank you again. No one has ever shown me this much love before. It's nice to actually have a friend that's a sister. She said smiling. She gave me a hug and I smiled.

It's no big deal.! Your welcome. I smiled hugging her back.

So what you doing.? She asked sitting on the air mattress.

I am getting ready to mail this little gift off.! I said holding the Chanel bag up.

You so giving who's it for your mom.?

No it's actually for my bestfriend Lani back home. I said as I stuffed the $500 dollars into the front of it. I sat a card inside the bag as well and sat the whole bag in a box tapping it up.

Wow that's amazing you giving somebody a Chanel wallet andddddd $500. Oh yeah we should of met sooner.! I she said laughing.

Well Lani is my bestfriend we been through a lot together and she is like my real life sister. She deserves this more than anybody for Christmas.

That's dope.! Well ima meet you downstairs for dinner. She said before getting up. I was gonna mail this package off in the morning before I went to work so she would have it on Christmas Day.

I haven't talked to Lani in a few days just because I know she's been hanging out with Amber and I was okay with that. I just focused on working anyways.

I went downstairs for dinner and everybody was at the table ready to eat and waiting for me. Victory sat with some glasses on and her lips glossed and shinning.

"Tory why do you have them damn glasses on.?!" Jas asked her sitting down.

Girl who you talking to? Address me as queen.! You peasant.! She said holding her head high.

Bitches get one little thing from Chanel and act so high maintenance good bye.! Jas said making me bus out laughing. These two was so entertaining I swear.