Chapter 63

Hi baby.! I said answering my phone.

What's wrong bae.? Martavion asked. I honestly wanted to break down and tell him everything that happened.

Nothing why do you ask that.!

Mag I hear it all in your voice something is wrong.

No umm I'm fine I'm just tired that's all.

My boys getting you down.?

Yeah I just don't feel good.

You laying down.?

Yeah. Trying to get some energy.

You coming to see me tomorrow.? He asked and I started crying. "Baby what's wrong.?!" He asked concerned. "Magic what's the matter.?!"

I need you.! I was way over my head.!

What you mean.? Bae you doing good. Come on you know I'm right beside you always baby. Stop crying.! I love you mama.! I'm proud of you Mag.!

I need you here physically right now.! I said wiping my tears. I really tried to keep this in.

Mag what happened.? The babies okay.?

Yes.!

Majesty okay.?

Yes.!

That's what's the matter Magic.? He asked. His voice was so firm and uneased.

The other night I.....

What happened.? He asked sternly take a deep breath.

I'm sorry baby I swear I'm sorry I never seen any of this coming.! I cried so hard I was feeling like I let him down so bad.

Magic.!

Me and Lani was leaving 416 and we got like two blocks away at the light Malachi was suppose to meet us at the house because i was so tired and I couldn't make it to 123rd. A car pulled up on us got to bussin......

Stop don't say anything else over this phone.! He yelled cutting me off.

I'm sorry.!

Come see me tomorrow.!

I can't.!

Magic stop crying and come see me tomorrow do you hear me.! He yelled his voice was ragging and he was extremely pissed off.
*The caller has hung up*

I was so sad I couldn't stop crying. I was feeling sooooo undefeated and like I let him completely down. I just wanted him home with me so bad right now. I pulled Majesty closer to me and held her while she slept. The boys was finally starting to move around and I was at peace with that.

___________________
Me and Majesty slept literally the whole entire night. She didn't wake up not once but we was up early to go on the visit. My body was aching in pain. I went to shower and get dress before waking her up and getting her together. I made sure I had everything I could take and couldn't take inside the jail with me. I made sure I had her birth certificate with my ID and made my way downstairs because Malachi was here. I opened the door and he grabbed her car seat putting it in the back seat of the car.

I got in next to her buckling her in and I grabbed my bottle of water because i was so thirsty and tired. This was about to be a long drive. I layed my head back and slept the whole car ride.

Martavion sat at the table waiting for us. I was so scared and nervous for what he was about to say. I sat Majesty car seat down between us and he took the glasses off my face without saying a word. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

What the fuck.! He yelled throwing the glasses across the room. He got up kicking the chair pissed off.

Jackson.! The CO yelled at him.

Come on brah calm down! Malachi said pulling him into a hug. "What the fuck good is it gone be if your in the box and she need you right now.?!" He said trying to talk some sense into him. Martavion wiped the tears from his face and pulled me into him. He held me so tight and I could hear his hear t cry as I cried into his chest so hard. I wanted this to be over with already.!

I'm sorry baby.! I'm so fuckin sorry.! He said holding my face looking me in my eyes. He kissed my forehead and hugged me tighter. "I swear to god when I get outta here ima put everybody down and that's on my life I am.!" He spoke so calmly which I was scared of more than anything.