Chapter 51

It was going on 2am and I wasn't sure if I wanted to get out this car or not.! I swallowed hard and got out. I walked to the back and knocked on the door a few times. I stood their for a minute. As I turned to walk away the door opened.

Magic.? His deep voice asked confused.

Hi.! I said trying not to cry. I was gonna be so disappointed if he didn't answer.

Come in.! He said moving to the side and letting me into the house. He closed and locked the door behind me. "You okay.?" I nodded my head "yeah" I don't know what I was doing here. He grabbed me and pulled me into a hug and I lost it.! I couldn't hold it in any more. I just cried and cried and cried. "I'm sorry Magic.!" He said as he held me so tight. He kissed my forehead and I could tell he was crying too.

Why did you leave me Martavion.? I can't do this shit without you.!

Baby yes you can. You are stronger than you think you are. I believe in you.! I love you okay.

I love you so much Martavion.! You don't understand how this shit made me feel.....
Mag I know it hurt you and believe me I'm the first to say I am extremely sorry for all this shit. It was just something I had to do.!

FOR WHAT?

BECAUSE.......because I killed 3 undercover FBI agents on video.! I was set up by this nigga in the Dominican Republic.! Things linked back to you....in order to get niggas off yo ass and mine I faked my death. The FBI and CIA was looking for me. It was 100 million on my head.

100 million for all of that.?!

He took a deep breath.... "there's more.!"

What.?! How much more.?!

More like I haked into the CIA database and stole the cocaine connections and plans they had on how crack started in the late 70's early 80's.! I took there plans revised them went and stole there latest drops of pure cocaine.

MARTAVION.!! They are going to fuckin kill you.!

Yeah I know.... when Kali kilt me. I actually did die. Malachi found this doctor that did open heart surgery on me and got the bullets out. It was risky as fuck working on an already dead patient. But they brought me back to life. Malachi gave me the idea to fake my death. I came up with the plan cause the doctor had already told y'all I was dead. I been hiding out here In New York since. Everybody really thinks I'm dead and everybody's pissed cause I'm dead. I had to make you believe I was dead because if not everybody was going to be looking at you like why isn't she acting sad or like she cared I had to really make you think I was dead to make this happen it was all going to be on the way you and the kids acted. I couldn't let you know I was still alive my plan would of been fucked.

I don't know how I should feel about this.....

I know your mad and angry at me. But believe me Magic on my life I wouldn't of never did this or put you through anything if I didn't think you could handle it or if I didn't have too. I knew Kali was probably going to pull some fuck shit I didn't think it was gone be tryna kill me or you but she literally walked me into that plan which was perfect fuckin timing.

Martavion I thought she really killed you....Y'all funerals was on the same day.... I SHOT THAT DAMN GIRL FAMILY AND FRIENDS THE FUCK UP.! I shot her funeral up.!!!

Yeah Malachi told me.! Mag you need to learn to control your anger.

How I'm suppose to do that when I thought she kilt my husband.?! How am I supposw to do that when your dead and everybody thinks that. Malachi only brought me here to show me that your alive is because I was completely falling apart.! I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat.! I literally couldn't function. I cried so much, watching my kids suffer and the way they fell out when they lowered "your body" into the ground plays in my head everyday.! I can't get over this Shit.!

Ima make this shit right with y'all as soon as I can. As soon as I come up with something I'm coming home. And I'm going to make up for everything I put y'all through.

And when is that.? When will you be able to come home.? Martavion I don't wanna live my life on the run. I don't wanna have to bounce around every other month or something because people are looking for you and we have to protect our kids.!

I know.! Which is why I won't be able to come home for so long.

Knowing that your alive now....you expect me to keep acting like your dead and keep crying everyday.!

You don't gotta cry Mag....

What you mean I don't gotta cry.? You might as well really be dead.! I still have to live without you. I still have to take care of business and kids like you are.!

Your making me feel even more guilty about this shit more than what I already do.

You should.! Your daughter cries her self to sleep every night.! Your daughter tried so hard not to cry in front of her brothers when she told them you was in heaven.! My kids are angry and fighting each other until they break down in tears because they can't hold their emotions in anymore because they're hearts are broken. They don't sleep at night.! They have nightmares. They rewatch videos of you and them every night before bed because it's the only way they can get their last bedtime story in from you.! So yeah you should feel fuckin guilty.!

This why you came here? To tell me how much you hate me and how horrible the kids are.

No.! I came here to get some fuckin clarity because I couldn't wrap my mind around how a fuckin ghost was in my face.! I couldn't understand how you are alive.! I came here because all I wanted to do was see your eyes, hear your voice, touch your skin, smell your cologne.

He grabbed me pulling me to him and kissing me. Our kiss was so passionate and it was like the very first time.! We was getting so deep Into our kiss our bodies screamed for each other.!

We layed in bed and Neither one of us was sleep. He just held me tight with his head on my bare chest listening to my heart beat as I rubbed my fingers through his curly hair. I didn't want this moment to end.....