Chapter 36

I opened my eyes to hearing bickering and arguing. My vision was a little blurry and my head was hurting. I sat up slowly and looked around. I was in the hospital.....
I heard two strong baby heart beats on the monitors next to me. I was kinda scared now. I can't remember anything again.!
Martavion came into the room and had a sigh of relief on his face when he seen me. He pulled a chair next to me and sat down. He took a deep breath and exhaled before saying anything.

They found coke in your system Mag.! He said shaking his head.

What.? Martavion I'm not using if that's what you thinking.?! I yelled with tears in my eyes.

He looked at me for a second and I started to hyperventilate and cry. "Mag I know your not and you will never do such dumb shit......I had your zofran tested....."

Is my babies okay.? Am I okay?

Your fine. The babies are fine. Your body knows when to reject stuff and that's why you keep passing out. But they think they might of found a tumor on your brain because of it.

What.?! This can't be happening right now.! I screamed he pulled me into a hug and hugged me tight letting me cry over and over to him.

Am I gonna be able to have the babies still.?

They don't know Mag.!

His words was so crushing. It felt like my heart was breaking. I was just fine. My babies was just fine.! I was having a healthy pregnancy. I'm not understanding.! Why me.?

_________________
LATTER ON....

Is Kali still there.? I asked Martavion as he came in with my bag.

Yeah she still with the kids. My mom and Vanessa on their way to the hotel now.

When they get there I want her gone.! Every since she's came around my things have been missing.....I even found the lock on the closet that had my wedding dress In it on the floor. And I know I wasn't fuckin dreaming when I seen her in my clothes and my wedding dress.! It's weird as fuck to me that my purse went missing after we went to the bathroom. It's weird that my meds, wallet, and our passports was missing and she just so happens to know where we was staying to bring everything back.! I'm not stupid. I want her the fuck away from my kids and off my island.!

That's why I had your meds tested.....that shit has never happened to you before and I don't understand why it would now.

Did the results come back.?

Not yet I'm waiting on the call.!

I grabbed my bag and followed him out the hospital. I needed to eat something fast. I was so hungry.! He pulled up to the hotel and I bearly let him stop the car. I got out and ran to our side of the elevators. I just wanted to get my kids.! I seen them on the balcony with my moms so I was relieved.

Where's Kali.!? I questioned.

I don't know I think she left, she's such a sweet girl.! Mama Jackson said smiling.

I went to the room she was suppose to be staying in. Her things was gone but other stuff was left.

Baeee.?!! Martavion said coming into the room but stopped once he seen what I seen.!

I knew I wasn't trippin.! I said picking my baby blue Chanel dress off the floor and my matching birkin bag. I grabbed the rest of my stuff and went to return it to my closet. Everything else was here.

I'm sorry.! I didn't listen to you yesterday.

Martavion find her.!