Chapter 23

Martavion catered to me and my every needs. Since he took me to the ER to make sure I was okay and the baby was okay. I'm suppose to be on bed rest and can't do a damn thing. I hated it because I wasn't disabled I could do for myself. Honestly though I was feeling so relieved being with him. I felt safe and secured. I felt stress free.!

You want 10 kilos.? I need my money I ain't loaning shit. I need half my shit up front at least . This all raw and you try to play me ima kill you.! Martavion said as he was on the phone coming out the bathroom getting out the shower. "Nah nigga this ain't for playing half a mill pay up or pay a bullet.!" He said. That shit Was turning me on. He hung up the phone and looked at me. "What.?!"

Can I have some dick.?!

What?.! He asked laughing.

Boy that shit sexy as fuck can I have some dick.?!

Hell naw I'm not about to be poking my baby head.

What.?! She bout the size of a grape what.?! Gimmie some.

Nah nada mami.!

Wow that's crazy I hate you, I hate it here.!

Hate all you want to lay yo ass down.

Come on can you just put the tip in.! I begged grabbing his dick.

Aye I said stop.!

Please just a little bit just enough for me to cum.! I rubbed my hands up his chest until I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Maybe later I gotta go take care of some business real quick. I might let you bounce on it a little bit.

A little.?!!!!

Yeah muthafucka a little.! I told you I ain't touching my baby head.

It ain't even that big to be touching her head anyways.! I said smacking my teeth and sitting down rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

I'll put this muthafucka down to throat, say that shit when it's touching yo heart.!

I wish you fuckin would please like damn.!!!!

Nasty freak ass.! You be extra horny when you pregnant you ain't getting pregnant no more.

You ain't threatening me.!

Shut up.! He slid his pants on and shirt and sprayed his self and cologne.

Ohhhh hold the fuck up!. Where you going?.

Business?.

Not with no muthafuckin cologne on yeah okay I'll burn this whole city to the ground.

For some damn cologne Magic.?? He laughed.

Yeah you male thot.!

Girl lay yo ass down I'll be back soon.

Wow ima kill myself you got a hair cut, cologne on and you look good as fuck.?! My heart.! I can't breathe right.!

Stop being so dramatic.! He laughed hard. "Wanna come?.!"

Yup.! I jumped up so quick running to the closet. I turned the flat irons on so fast and dumped my make up bag out. I slept on a pair of black jeans and a black over fitted A'different Vibe shirt. I did my make up quick and i wrapped my hair and hit it with the flat irons quick. I put on my leather jacket sprayed in perfume and grabbed my black Jordan 6's . I was looking good as fuck.

Damn baby.! You look good.! He said handing me my purse.

Thank you baby.!

You always in A'different Vibe. I need to get me some of that shit. It's jie fire.!.

Yes you do go on they website Www.AdifferentVibe716.com they got sweat suits on sale right now. I just ordered the black, and gray one.

Okay look at you with the promo.! He laughed and I smiled.

You know me.! But I am ready.! I smiled flossing g my lips. I followed him downstairs and we left out getting in the car.

He placed his hand on my leg as he drove and listened to the music. He pulled up to this Chinese village and pulled in the back of the warehouse. He popped the trunk and some dudes loaded some bags into the trunk of the car and he drove off heading back downtown. He took two bags into this gym and came back out with another bag. I never really seen Martavion in action before this shit was so sexy. He sat the bag on the floor between my legs and smiled.

What you wanna eat.? He asked pulling off.

Hibachi.!

Ight we can go there for dinner let me make these couple more drops right quick.

Okay. No rush.! He leaned over and kissed me as we stopped at a red light. As he sat back I felt something weird come over me. He sat back and the car next to us on his side windows rolled down. Two guys leaned out with guns.

Baby.! I screamed looking in his direction. He pushed my seat back grabbing his gun from the side of me letting off shots. I grabbed his gun from the back of his seat rolling down the back window shooting the guy from the back he fell out the car and to the ground. He shot and killed the passenger and driver before pulling off.