Chapter 40

I sat on the back porch as the night time sky rolled around. Lani was relaxing by the pool with Andres and Victory was sitting with her dude.

It's so nice out here isn't it.! Ahkhi said coming and sitting by me.

Yeah I love it. It's not as many stars as it would be back at home though.

That's cause y'all country folk damn near don't have any citys.

Yes we do.! I said laughing a bit playfully shoving him.

It's cool we know we better than y'all. He laughed.

Yeah right you wish.

You wanna take a walk.? He asked standing up.

Yeah sure. I stood to my feet and we started walking down to the pound.

What made you wanna move out here.? He asked sparking the conversation.

I guess I was just running from something's..

Somethings or someone.?

A little bit of both. I umm...was to embarrassed to show my face back in school so I just left and never looked back.

Word.? Embarrassed about what?.

Well somebody hacked into my iCloud and posted my nude pictures I sent to my friends and my boyfriend...exboyfriend.! And they wasn't completely nudes just bra and panties.

Damnnnn.?! Who you think did it.?

I don't know I never found out. Plus I was to busy worrying about staying alive.

What you mean.?

Someone tried to burn my house down while I was sleep in it.

Damnnnn, I'm glad you still here though.

And why is that?

Because than we would of never met. He said with a smile.

I can agree to that.

Look.! He said pointing at the fire works across the pound. "Happy New Years Magic.!"

Happy New Tears Ahkhi.!

He leaned into me and we joined in to kiss each other. This kiss felt different. Different good though. I actually liked it.

Happy New Yearssssssss bitchesssssssssss.!! Lani and Tory screamed running down the hill.

Welp so much of that.! I said pulling away from Ahkhi.

It's cool. He laughed for a bit. Everybody ran down the hill joining us. For the most part everybody was drunk and we watched the fireworks. I couldn't believe we just kissed.

_______________________
Sorry for the short chapters