Chapter 7

MARTAVION P.O.V.

I sat in the car for a while trying to find the courage to go up to Magic room. I don't know why I was feeling so nervous right now. She seemed cool during the wedding. And she looked so beautiful.! It felt so good to see her smiling and laughing and back in my arms as we slow danced.

I got out the car and went into the hotel. I went up to the room getting off the elevator it was two ladies about to get on. Older women loved the fuck out of me.

Mmmm a fine lil nigga like that must got some good dick.! The one lady said brushing against my as I walked by. I tried not to laugh. I knocked on Magic door and she answered just before I was about to knock again. She was dressed in nothing but her bra and thong. Her body was so amazing. I use to just love to kiss and hold her all over.

Are you going to come in.? She asked with a smirk on her face. I bit my bottom lip and walked into the room. "I didn't think you was gonna come.!" She said with a smirk.

Why not.?! I asked licking my lips.

Well under the circumstances of what happened last time we seen each other things didn't go so well. Which I wanna apologize for.!

You apologizing.?

Yeah...I grew up a lot of the years Martavion. I shouldn't of just left like that.! I was mad and hurt that you didn't come after me and I was going through so much at the time and it seemed like you didn't care.

I did care.!

Than why you didn't come after me.? I stayed at Lani's house for over a week and you let me go.!

Because I was busy tryna get money and in the streets I just thought you wanted some space.

I didn't need space.! I needed you. I need you to sleep next to me every night.! I needed you to protect me.! I needed you to hug and kiss me and tell me everything was okay. I was so scared somebody was trying to kill me and it seemed like you didn't give a fuck. You smelt like perfume when you came I. And even had passion marks. I knew you was cheating...

I did and I'm sorry I didn't know how to deal with shit and I can promise you shit was not intentionally it had just had happened. Being in a real relationship was so new to me and I wanted to shower you with more gifts because I was feeling guilty. I came in late because I didn't want you to see me. And when I tried to be around you it was like you had just shut down on me and I took that as you didn't really wanna be with me and I'm sorry. All this shit probably is my fault and I'm sorry for it Mag but if I could go back i promise i would change if all.....
It drove me crazy not knowing where you was everyday all day and what you was doing if you was okay if you needed money anything feel me.? I was to busy treating you like a bestfriend rather than a girlfriend and that's where I had fucked up at. I hope you could forgive me one day.!

She walked over to me slowly with tears in her eyes. She grabbed me by my shirt and kissed me slowly. I placed my hands on her ass firmly as our kiss deepened. It felt like the first time all over again.

I forgive you MarMar! She said with tears dancing on her tongue. I wrapped my arms around her firmly and hugged her.

I love you Magic and that's real shit baby.!

I love you to Martavion.! She smiled shyly. She was acting like it was her first time ever saying it. I loved hearing those words roll off her tongue. I lifted her chin up to look her in the eyes than kissed her. She let our kiss deepen and let out soft moans in between. I picked her up sitting her on the counter top. I spread her legs and she bit her bottom lip with a smirk on her face. I licked my lips as I pulled her closer to the edge taking the thong off of her. I rubbed my fingers across her pussy touching it. It was freshly waxed. I began to lick her sweet spot and get her juices going. She must of not been fucking she was cumming quick. Or my head just better than anybody else's. I fingered her tight pussy as I sucked on her clit. She grabbed my head pushing me deeper and shaking as she started to squirt. I laughed a little and stood up. I backed up and she jumped off the counter coming to me. She placed her hands on my chest as I held her chin up to kiss me. Sliding my sweats down she dropped to her knees. She didn't hesitate to put my dick in her mouth. She let me fuck the shit out of her mouth. Making it sloppy and wet and nasty just how I liked it. I grabbed her by her neck choking her pushing my dick deeper down her throat. She still loved when I take full advantage over her. She was so cute when she was helpless. She loved that shit. I pulled out and bent down to kiss her.

Get up.! I demanded her. She stood to her feet and I bent her over the counter. She placed one leg over the counter top and I grabbed both her arms putting them behind her. I kissed her ear and her neck as I slid my dick in her slowly. Pussy was so fuckin tight.! I stroked in and out slowly. "Play with yo clit.!" She did as told and I started to fuck her a little faster and harder going in and out deeper. She was into it.! She was throwing that ass back and it was turning me on even more. I grabbed her by her hips and fucked her good. Even if we was to stop talking again after this I planned on fucking her so good I would always stay on her mind.

I pulled out and sat on the couch making her get on top. She wrapped her arms around my neck and bounced up and down on me slowly kissing me and moaning loudly.

Fuck Mag get up I'm bouta bus.! I moaned grabbing her hips.

No daddy.! She moaned speeding up. I flipped her over spreading her legs far apart and fucking her fast and hard as she started to cum and than I came.! She grabbed my head kissing me. "Don't pull out keep going.! Again.!" She begged one a cute out of breath voice.

Put it in yo mouth.! I laid back on the couch and she got up to suck my dick again getting me hard. This shit felt amazing.! I put her in doggy style and started to fuck her again. I took my shirt off spreading her ass apart so I could stuff more dick into her. I grabbed her hair pulling her back fucking her harder. She was cumming so hard and this shit was so satisfying to hear her moan and scream.

I love you DADDYYYYYYY.! She screamed in between strokes over and over again.

This still my pussy.?! I smirked as I hit it hard.

Yesss, yesss daddy this yo pussy.! She moaned. I smacked her ass and finished strong again. I pulled out slowly after I came.

Daddy love you to baby. I smiled kissing her cheek as she layed on the couch half dead. I got up to go the bathroom. My dick was filled with cream which made me laugh. I grabbed a wet towel and washed myself off. I gotta jump in the shower soon as I got home. I went back into the living room space and grabbed my shirt. Magic stood up and led me to the bedroom.

Please stay.? She pled with her arms around my waist. I bit my lip and looked down to her I kissed her. This girl know she could get anything she wanted from me.

Ight.! I said and she smiled hard. She climbed into the bed and I smacked her ass. I laid beside her and she laid her head in my chest with one leg over mine just how we use to.