Chapter 17

MARTAVION P.O.V.

I snatched my phone out of Marcus's hand and grabbed my keys slamming the door behind me. I got in the car and flew to Magic's mom house. I grabbed my gun from my compartment and got out the car.

I banged on the door until it flew open. Corey answered the door. His shirt was ripped and blood was all over him. I grabbed him by his throat squeezing it until his eyes popped out his head.

Magic.?! Magic!!! Marcus yelled and her mom coming running to the doorway and Bianca came up the basement stairs.

Where the fuck is Magic.!? I questioned.

Everybody in the fuckin basement.! Marcus screamed. I pushed Corey down the stairs and there I seen Magic tied up to a pole. She looked so helpless and sick.

Mag.! Magic.! I shook her trying to wake her. It was like she was in a daze but coming out of it. "Magic baby get up.!" Her body was burning up.

Martavion.?! She asked shyly opening her eyes.

It's me I need you to wake up.! "Marcus tie all they asses up and move them to the warehouse.!" I said sternly picking Magic's body up. She started to black out and I ran her up the stairs and sat her in the car and went back in the house to help Marcus tie everybody up. He walked them out the back door and got them Into the back of his truck.

Ace pulled up with Kat and put Bianca in his car. I should of smacked the fuck out of Kat ass.! Malachi and Malike pulled up and Marcus filled them in. I went to check on Magic and she was still out. I drove off to the hospital and went straight to the emergency room. Doctors and nurses surrounded us as I layed her on a stretcher. I was starting to get flash backs of when she was in the fire filled my head. That's the last time she was in this bum ass hospital. I sat in the waiting room for what seemed like hours and hours. I couldn't take the suspense any more. I got up and left. I sped all the way to my warehouse. The only thing I could see is RED.! I wanted to kill everybody.

Wait.! Don't go on there yet.! Marcus said stopping me at the door.

Fuck no get out my way.!

Go be with Magic right now.! Trust me we got this shit.! Right now Magic needs to know your there for her. We got these muthafuckas under control.!

Don't do a fuckin thing until I get back.!