Chapter 54

Anything yet.? I asked Malachi as he sat at the table. It was two weeks already and neither one of us got anything from Martavion.

Nope.! You?

No.! Do you think.?

Naw I don't think like that.....he's smart he'll find away to fake it again before getting caught.

I don't think I can take another one of those.

I guess it's a good thing we won't know huh.! He laughed. "There's my birthday girl.!" He said happily getting up picking Majesty up. "Happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday to you.! Happy birthday to the princess.!" He sang tickling her. She laughed and smiled so hard.

Somebody was knocking at the door and I went to go answer it. "Hi is this the Jackson residence.!?" A UPS driver asked. He was holding a huge pink box with silver glitter polkadots on it and a big white bow wrapped around it neatly.

Yes, can I help you.?

I have a delivery for Majesty Jackson.! He said smiling.

For me.?! She asked running to the door. He sat the box down and grabbed a clipboard letting me sign for it.

I picked the box up and carried it to the table. She stood up in the chair so excited. "Did you.?!" I mouthed to Malachi and he shook his head no.!" Majesty untied the bow and took the  top off the box. Once she took the top off the box it unfolded each side of the box had a picture of her and Martavion. One when she was a new born and he was holding her, another of him laying in the crib with her, another of him holding her at our wedding, and the very last picture they ever took together. The song "perfect duet" by Ed Sheeran melody played. A white teddy bear sat on top of so much art supplies. It had a cute little Silver M with a pink diamond inside the M necklace on it and the matching bracelet. The bear had a screen in the middle of the stomach. She took it out and pressed the on button.

It came on and Martavion was sitting on our couch. "Okay so I gotta make this quick because you'll be getting up shortly for school.! I just wanted to show you something really quick......(a slide show of pictures and videos of them started playing and Majesty started crying.!) your my first born daughter.! And I love you so very much. You've taught me how to be a dad. I was so scared for toy to be born and now today's your birthday.! Your 7 years old.!!! Your getting old quick.! What am I gonna do with you.?! I see your into art more and more and your so easy to please. I heard it's a art class your teacher will be starting so I bought you a bunch of art supplies for class I hope you like them princess.! I wanted to surprise you but I'm making this video early because I'll be out of town for your birthday.! I hope you forgive me.! Whenever you miss daddy just watch this and remember I'm always with you.! (Daddy.?! I can't sleep.! Majesty said walking in front of the camera. He turned her around and pointed at the camera and they both laughed and giggled.!) (the video cut ended)

I wiped my tears because that was so emotional. Majesty got down and ran to her room. I ran after her and she was was balling tears. "I want my daddy.!" She cried so hard into her pillows.

What he say he's always with you right.! I picked her up and hugged her right while she cried.

It's not fair my daddy is gone.! She sniffled.

I know baby but you have to be strong okay.! He got you the best present ever.! And whenever you miss him you can just watch your bear.! I said wiping her tears. "Okay.?!"

She nodded her head and wiped her face. I held her hand and Malachi came and picked her up. "Look daddy don't want you crying on your birthday.! You a big girl.! You got a gift on your birthday from your daddy that's in heaven that's so cool right.?!" Majesty wiped her face nodding her head. "Ima take you to school, mommy's going to bring your cupcakes later on and when you get out we are going to have a big party.! How's that sound.?!"

Good.!

Ight.! Dry your eyes princesses don't cry, and you know what....I was gone save this for later.! (He reached on top of the fridge and grabbed a beautiful tiara down.) Boom.! Just for a Princess.! (He said placing it on her head.!) Make sure don't nobody take it.! Or touch it those is real diamond Ight.?

Ight.! She smiled.

Give me a pound.?! She balled her fist up and gave him a pound. "That was weak what is you some kind of girl.?!." He asked laughing making her laugh and giving him another pound.! "There we go that's my girl.!" He smiled.

Ight boys let's go.! I yelled and they came dressed and ready to go.

See you guys later.! I said kissing my kids and opening the door for them.