Chapter 83

What you cooking for dinner.?! Martavion asked snaking my ass as I bagged the last bag up for the runners.

I don't know, you can always eat me instead.! I smiled looking at him.

Oooot.! He laughed.

Get a fuckin room.! Malike and Alex said at once fake gagging making us laugh.

Fuck y'all.! Martavion said flipping the bird at both them.

I gave the bag to Alex and he signed off on the log and got ready to leave. Him and Aomori was doing so well for us. Especially Aomori you can tell he sold drugs before.

No for real what is for dinner though.? Malike asked.

I don't know what y'all want.? BBQ would be so good today.! I suggested.

Yeah, bae you feel like going to Walmart.?

Yeah I'll go get Lani and we can go I'm just about finished here.

Ight, here.! Martavion pulled some money out his pocket and gave me a couple hundreds of dollars. I stuffed it right into my bra.

Ight so ima go and everybody can meet up at the house around 5:30-6.! I said grabbing my phone and keys. I kissed my man bye and texted Lani I was on my way to come get her.

She was outside all hugged up on Malachi kissing and giggling with each other. Why do watching other people be affectionate make me wanna throw up sometimes.?!

Come on love birds.! Walmart is waiting for me.! I yelled out getting their attention laughing. They finally gave each other one last kiss and she got in the car all happy and smiling. They were actually pretty cute to me. It's been a minute since they been happy and they deserve each other a lot.

My phone started ringing and I hooked it up to the car speaker because it was Vanessa. "Hi mommy.!" I said happily and cheerful. It felt so right to call her mom and the joy it brought her amazed me.

Hi baby.! I just landed....

Wait your here.?

Yeah.! I was just dropping in I was missing you so much I wanna move here.!

I'm on my way to come get you now.! I said excitedly. "What gate are you at?"

16.! I just grabbed my bags.

Okay I'm like 10-15 minutes away.! I said before hanging up. I bussed a quick u-turn and started speeding down the street to the highway. I've missed Vanessa so much. She became my bestfriend and mom.! I was building a very strong bond with her and my brothers. I pulled up to the airport and jumped out to help her with her bags. We hugged for forever.

We are going to Walmart do you mind riding ma.? I asked excited.

Oh no baby go ahead I'm just happy to be back with you.! She smiled fixing her Chanel Shaw.
The lady was always dripped in designer clothes and it was always so classy and elegant.

I pulled into a parking spot close to the door and we all got out. Lani was feeling sick and I couldn't help but to laugh. The girl laughed at me in both of my pregnancies this payback was sweet.!

We shopped around Walmart getting all the food for the bbq. I was so happy to be eating fresh off the grill food. I could not wait for my man to get up on here and cook. I was gonna be crushing everything.! Plus Vanessa was here so she was gonna throw down on the sides with me. She could cook too.

I put all the groceries into the trunk and my phone was blowing up again.! I got in the car to answer it and I had three missed calls from Martavion and he was calling me back again now. "Are you dying or is it an emergency.?!" I asked answering.