Chapter 35

Do you like it.? My dad asked standing in the door way. After that whole thing at school blew up I knew I couldn't show my face there ever again. I was to embarrassed and humiliated hearing all the crazy things was saying about me. And all that was just adding so much fuel to my fires. So I called my dad telling him everything that happened from start to finish. He suggested that I moved to Cali with him. So he talked with my mom and she agreed long as I was safe and out of her and Corey's hair. I changed my number, deleted all of my social media's and even got a job transfer. I wired all the money that was in my account back to Martavion except for a couple thousands. That I was gonna keep and save for college. But I wired him the rest of the money since our account was a joint account and he would be able to see my latest transactions and figure out where I was at. I wanted to completely fall of the complete face of the earth. Cali was just what I needed.!

Yeah it's cool.! I said forcing a smile on my face. It really wasn't cool at all, the room was like a small to medium size. I wasn't gonna have no where to put any of my stuff.

Well go out tomorrow and get you new set.!

Set for what.? I asked. I was about to run my dads pockets.

A new bedroom set.!

Here's the last box and bag.! My brother said dropping my stuff on the floor.

Careful there's important stuff in there. I said as I pushed him away picking up the small but big box. I walked over to the window seal seat and rolled my eyes. All my precious things and memories where in this box.

Don't be a baby.! My brother said before kissing his teeth and walking out.

You know it's gonna take some time to get use to all this. I know it isn't much but I promise first thing in the morning we can go get you a bed and a frame. Dressers and all that whatever else you need sweetie.

Thanks dad.! I gave a small smile and he kissed my forehead before walking away. He left out the room closing the door behind him. I looked out the window as I watched my brother talk to, two girls. My phone buzzed making me snap out my daze.
I picked it up and it was lani. I made her secret swear she wouldn't tell anybody where I was at or when I left. That was one person I couldn't cut off.

*MESSAGE*
-Lani Bear 💜
"I hope everything is okay.! Haven't heard from you yet.! I really miss you hear 😭"

-ME
"Hey just been kinda busy. But it's livable some what lol. He gave me a king size air bed. I'm ready to go.! Cause why would he ever play in my face like this.

-Lani Bear💜
"Bitch I'm screaming so bad.!" "Cause what is it to say to that not a whole fuckin air bed bitch.!"

-ME
I took a picture of the air bed and sent it to her. It was a 3.5ft king size air bed. It looked like a regular bed though which made me laugh.

-Lani Bear💜
"Yooooo stfu.!" "I'm glad your okay and safe and sound!."

-ME
"Me too.! Are you okay.?!"

-LaniBear💜
"Yeah I'm fine as expected as could be....it's roomers going around that someone hacked into your iCloud that's how they got the pictures and shit. When I find out who I'm beating they asses.! And everybody keeps asking me about you wondering where you are and what happened to you. It's really like you fell off the face of the earth. Martavion going through it. Snapping on everybody and he's been skipping school again. I was gonna check on him but I didn't wanna get choked out into letting all the answers out my phone so I just let him be."

-ME
"Everybody so fake wasn't nobody thinking about me when all my pictures and shit was leaked.....Martavion will be alright I guess.🤷🏾‍♀️" I sent back and sat my phone down because I heard my name being called. I opened the door to go down the stairs to see three other girls and a lady in four home.

I want you to meet somebody.! My dad smiled standing next to the lady. "This is my friend Joe.....Josefine for short.!" My dad said introducing his lady friend.

It's a please to meet you. I said shaking her head. It was nice that my dad was actually happy for a change.

It's very much please you to as well.! I said

These are my daughters. Jasmine? She's the oldest she just turned 19. This second oldest Victory shes 17. And this is Amazing she's 15.! She said touching her lil baby girl.

I smiled and waved shyly. "Nice to
Meet you all.! I smiled