Chapter 15

I didn't feel like going to school today and I didn't wanna see Bianca or Martavion. Take it for granted their baby was made before me and Martavion started dating but what happened with all the shit they talked about each other and the whole time they was fucking behind my back.? What type of shit is that.? I should of knew Bianca was a shady bitch by all the shade she was throwing when MarMar would come around and buy me new things or even now how our relationship is it's like once we started actually dating she became mad as hell getting attitudes for no reason at all and all types of weird Shit.

*MESSAGE FROM FEDERAL🤞🏾❤️🔐*
-I'm outside when your ready.!

I read the text on my screen. I put my last shoe on and grabbed my bag. I walked outside and got into his car. He was smiling and so happy and I wanted to push him in front of a moving car. I sat with the car door open.

What's wrong.? He asked leaning over to kiss me.

I think it's best we break up.! I said sadly than getting out his car.

What the fuck you mean break up Magic.?! He asked mad as hell getting out.

I said what I said can you please move.! I tried to step away but he just stood there looking stupid.

Hell naw.?! What the fuck is wrong with you.? Is it because I didn't come last night.? Is it because I didn't answered when you call y'all to me.?!

No MARTAVION it's because you, you was fuckin my bestfriend behind my back and got her pregnant.! I said breaking down in tears. His whole face changed from mad to surprised and shock. "Lani was on her way to the bathroom when she over heard you and Bianca talking yesterday.! I sniffles wiping my tears. "She recorded it and I heard everything and I mean everything.!"

Magic I was....

Save it.! You was gonna what.? You was gonna tell me.? Take it for granted that y'all baby was made before us dating but you been keeping a secret who the mother was just because it was my bestfriend. Martavion after all the things you said about her how you would never fuck her or how you wouldn't take her serious. She's a hoe and she fucked the bro's and all that shit just for you to get her pregnant. If i would of knew y'all was fucking I wouldn't even had dated you I wouldn't of fucked you I wouldn't of told you I loved you.... I said before walking away. I went back into the house and closed the door behind me. I felt like my heart was broke completely. I slid down the door on my back crying. I couldn't move a muscle. I was so hurt.

I walked into my third class late as fuck to school. After I had a mental break down I needed to clear my head and I never really missed school and i know Lani was the only person I could talk to. I took my seat by my friend and she hugged me tight.

I love you sister.! She said hugging me tight.

I love you too.! Thank you.! I said hugging her back. I wiped my tears that had fallen and tried to collect myself.

What y'all crying about.?! Bianca asked in a happy mood. Lani was looking like she was about to punch her in her shit but I started laughing.

Oh nothing these are happy tears.! I smiled, Lani started looking at me weird.

Oh here.! She said handing us a note.

We already exchanged.! I said with a smirk.

Soooo y'all didn't wait for me wow y'all bitches weird.! She said rolling her eyes.

Naw what's weird is bitches be fuckin behind they friends back hiding secret pregnancies now that's weird.! I said with laughter and big eyes smirking.

But that's not you right.?!" Lani added making me laugh.

I don't know what y'all bitches on. But okay.!

Hey Lani you wanna go to Chick fil A on lunch.?! I asked her smiling hard.

You hate Chick fil A Magic.! And how you not gone ask me do I wanna come, you know that's my favorite spot. Bianca asked emotionally.

Lani you hear something.?!

No....

Oh cause I thought a fake ass bitch who threw salt on my name to fuck on Martavion and said I wasn't her friend who was holding out on a secret pregnancy said something.! I said looking into her eyes. She was shocked.

Magic.! I.... look I didn't...

You...you...didn't....you didn't what.?! I mocked her stuttering. "Bitch I'll smack the shit out you and spit on yo ass.!"

Do it than.! You think Martavion want you.? Please he was still fucking me while y'all in a relationship.! She yelled causing a seen.

Bitch please don't get to acting tough in here cause i will beat the fuck out you baby girl don't try me you know I got it like that. And while you acting like yo pussy so good ma why he not claiming the baby.? Why you crying begging him to be there and be in the life of y'all maybe baby. Bitch please don't forget we was just friends and how you was just fuckin and suckin on two other niggas. I'm bouta get right with you.! I said standing up. I walked over to the projector and turned it on the video Lani took was playing on all the projectors in the whole entire building right now and the audio was on the loud speakers. I made a little pit stop before coming into class. Everybody was laughing and recording the screen and her. I could hear the laughing from other classes and the hallways.

And let me fuckin remind you something baby girl, while you wanna have that nigga baby so bad and be treated like me with your jealous ass always remember I have that nigga heart on a silver platter. You think you gonna get the royal princess treatment guess again bitch.! I said leaning in her face and blowing her a kiss before taking my seat smiling. She got up running out the class in full blown tears.

Miss Magic.! Principles office nowwwww.! My teacher said pointing to the door trying to get the screen off. Everybody was cheering for me and laughing.

Glad too.! I smiled walking out.