Chapter 38

MALACHI P.O.V.

Where's Mar.? I asked rushing back into the party.!

Him and Mag left about 20 minutes. Marcus answered

Fuck.! I yelled

Baby what's wrong.? Lani asked after me as I ran back to the car. I jumped in and pulled off heading to towards the hotel way. Traffic was crazy. I grabbed my phone to call them. Both they phones was just ringing and ringing.

Bro stay away from Kali she trying to kill Magic.! She's the one who put Coke in her medicine.! I yelled into my phone as I got the voicemail again.

Fuckkkkk.! I yelled swerving almost hitting a car head on.!

________________________
MAGIC P.O.V.

Your stupid.! But thank you baby.! I giggled kissing my husband lips as we was getting off the elevator.

I'm serious though baby.! He laughed pulling out his phone. "Malachi called me?!" He questioned his self. "Bro stay away from..." than his phone cut off. "I'll call him back in a minute my phone died.!" He said as we walked into our room. He tossed it on the bed and climbed on top of me. "Your so beautiful Magic.!" He smiled kissing me.

Thank you baby.! I love you.! I smiled kissing him back. "Let me get out this dress!." I giggled .

Ima get out this tux meet me right here naked.! He said laughing undoing his tie.

Yeah okay have that Dick hard and ready for me.! I laughed kicking my heels off and picking them up.

Oh baby it already is.! He said unzipping his pants pulling his boxers down showing his hard dick making me laugh.

I grabbed my stuff than went inside my closet and down the stairs. I took my crown and Val off my head and sat it on the vanity. I struggled to reach my zipper a bit.

You need help Magic? A soft female voice asked from behind me making me look up in the mirror. I don't know where this bitch just came from but the fuck was she doing.!?

I turned around so quick, she was walking towards me with a gun in her hand. "I been wanting to do this all my fuckin life.!"

What kill me.?

You always had everything everybody wanted and more. Only thing you didn't have was my boyfriend but you stole him too.! Martavion was supposed to be mine. This was supposed to be for me.! She said as she got closer and closer.

Magic what's taking you so long.! Martavion asked loudly.! I pushed her ass and started to run up the stairs. She let off two shots I felt blood coming from my stomach area. "What the fuck.?!" Martavion yelled jumping up and grabbing his gun. As I reached the door way I fell into Martavions arms.

She's here.! She's coming.! I tried getting out but I was in so much pain. I literally was bleeding out. Martavion was trying to help me move away from the door way.!

Let her die.! Kali said evilly as she walked through the door.

Martavion pulled his gun out pointing it at her and she pointed hers at him. The doors flew open and Malachi bum rushed Kali so hard and fast she let a shot off. Malachi started beating her ass. She couldn't stand a chance. I fell to the ground as they tussled for the gun. Shots just started ringing off. Malachi shot Kali in the face and started screaming Martavions name in pain. I couldn't see anything or anybody. My eyes closed slowly.