Chapter 12

I grabbed the small garbage can that was next to me and started throwing up. I been throwing up all morning. I couldn't even keep water down it was so bad. I don't know what the fuck was wrong with me my whole body hurted so bad.

What the hell is wrong with you girl.?! My moms asked coming down the stairs giving me another water bottle. "You need to hurry up and get better.! Before Corey gets home from his business meetings in another two weeks. He don't want no sloppy ass bitch to mate my kids with.!"

Well what do you expect it's freezing cold and dirty as hell down here. There no sun light and you don't feed me proper food I'm damn near starving myself because that bullshit you be giving me is nasty as hell.! I spat. She got up and smashed the shit out of me.

You ungreatfull bitch.! I did everything for you and you so damn unfreatfull onky reason why I'm still keeping you alive is because I want a baby.! That's why yo little ass gone be so ran threw when I'm done with you Martavion isn't gonna think to look your way.!

You better hope and pray he don't ever find me because the death check yo ass just wrote you ain't gone never be able to cash.!

You think somebody scared of that boy.?! Martavion would be dead by next week if I wanted him too. Plus ain't nobody worried about him.! Biancas all over that! She was pregnant by him before right.?! And they was fucking before right.?! I'm pretty sure it won't be hard for her to get back in his good standings with him.! All it'll take before she's sucking his dick again.! She laughed.

You think that's cute.?! Being a side bitch is cute.? Grow up.! That's why dad left you.!

You think I give a fuck about your father.? I was cheating on his ass with Corey the whole time. I didn't give a damn what he did. Him moving was the best thing to had ever happened. He should of took yo hoe ass with him.

How am I a hoe.? I fucked one nigga my whole life who turned into my fiancé and because your boyfriend tried to rape me it put me in a bad place and made me fuck all that up. And the fact that you go along with him is so pathetic.

Your pathetic.! YOU LITTLE BITCH.! You have no self respect. Corey was fucking me and paying all our bills and because you wanted to be selfish and not give him some pussy he stopped paying things stopped going grocery shopping all because of you.! You put yourself out there for him to find you attractive you rather see your family down and broke than to make a sacrifice.?! But me and him have an agreement. He can do any and everything he wants to you as long as you give me a baby.! She smirked in my face and I spit in her's. She started to punch me and fight me. I tried to defend myself the best I could but with one hand and because I was so weak she was getting the best of me. She pulled a patch of my hair out and I started screaming in tears and she laughed throwing the hair in the air before running off upstairs. I couldn't stop my screams and cry's. My hair ment everything to me.!