Chapter 3

I layed in bed all day after Martavion left. I felt like my heart was broken into a million pieces and all I wanted to do was cry. My kids could of lost their lives, I could of lost my life.! All because he wanted to mess with a crazy bitch and cheat.! What if something would of happened? I give anything in this world to be with my husband the one I love the most. The one I created a family with.! And he just cheats on me like I wasn't his wife, like I didn't mean shit to him.

I wiped my tears because they just kept coming. The more I wiped them away the more they came down. They where so hot against my cheeks.

I'm sorry baby.! I heard a male voice from behind me. Martavion got in the bed behind me pulled me close to him. "I'm sorry bae, I never ever wanted to hurt you baby.!" His voice said cracking like he wanted to cry. "Mag I can't handle not being married to you please just give me another chance we worked hard to get here please just don't throw it away.!" He said angrily.

I couldn't say anything I was to hurt to even comprehend anything coming out his mouth. This by far has to be the hardest thing I ever had to deal with. All these years we been together and you fuck up now!? We are married.!! I should be all you ever need, want and more.! His phone started ringing off the hook and he got up to answer it. I looked at the time wiping my eyes to get up. My kids where gonna be here any minute and I need to pull
Myself together so they wouldn't see me like this.

Magic baby come here.! Martavion cried pulling me into him hugging me as I sat on the bed. "I know I hurt you I'm sorry baby.!" He cried wiping my tears. "I'm sorry.!"

Your not sorry martavion.!

Baby I am I swear I am I came to you and told you first.

Yeah after the fact my fuckin house got shot up after the fact that my house blew the fuck up......

You don't think this shit got me feeling fucked up Mag? My kids was in the house, you was in the house.! If I would of lost one of y'all behind this shit I'd lose my fuckin mind bro.! Y'all is my world and I'll stop at nothing to give you the world. I fucked up I can admit my wrongs and I'm sorry.! He said sternly.

Are you guys still fighting? Majesty asked coming in our doorway.

No baby mommy and daddy just talking go start your homework.

Are y'all gonna get a divorce? She asked folding her arms. "Because Jassy mom and dad faught a lot like you too doing and now they getting a divorce.! "

What's a dibvorce? Micah asked coming on to the side of her.

When mommy and daddies break up and than we have to live with one of them and see the other on weekends.! Majesty answered with her hands on her hips.

No ones getting a divorce guys.! We are a family and will always be a family.! Now go help your brothers with they homework.!! Martavion said sternly.

Dad all they have to do is color their ABC's.! Don't nobody wanna help them babies.!

Your a baby.! Machi said pushing past Majesty.

Don't call my brother no baby.! Stupid girl.! Micah sang pushing her.

Ayeeeee twin A and twin B cut the shit go to the table and get the homework out neowwwww.! I yelled getting everybody's attention.

Watch your back Majesty.! Micah said bumping her on the way out flowed by Machi. LORD JESUS FIX IT.!!!!

Majesty left the room and Martavion closed the door after her. I stood up wiping my face pulling myself together. He pulled me in to hug him and he kissed my cheek. I was annoyed right now and overly emotional.