Chapter 69

1 YEAR LATER.....

Hi Bae.! Martavion smiled kissing me coming into the house.

Hi baby.! I said kissing him again. "Your extra happy today.!"

It's a great day.!

And why is that.? I asked taking Miracle out her high chair.

I bought us land than I bought us a house and by next week it'll be done.

A house.!!!

Yeah I'm moving us out of here.! It's a 5 story house with everything in it. You thought our last house was somethin that aint got shit on this.!

I can't wait to see it.! Listen I wanna get out the house tonight. You free?

What you wanna do?

A date?

To where.?

I don't know.....I just miss you.! I haven't seen you in days. You come in when I'm sleep and leave before I'm woke....I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

I know I just been making this money. I got you we can go and do anything you want tonight.

You promise?

Yeah be ready at 7.! He said kissing me. "Wear something that's gone make my dick hard.!"

I don't know what that's gone be.... I got a mom body now.!

Yeah and I love fuckin it and putting my kids in it too.! He smiled biting his lips.

I love when you fuckin it too.! I smiled kissing him again before walking away. I layed Miracle In her crib for her to take a nap.

I swear since Martavion been back to working so hard and in and out of town trying to keep a low profile still it's been hard for me to get any of his attention. Plus being a mom of 4 now was where all my attention went.

Hi mom hi dad.! Majesty said coming through the door kicking her shoes off.

Let me see your iPad.! Machi yelled at Micah

Yeet stupid I'm playing Roblox.! Micah laughed.

Fuck you.! Machi yelled smacking Micah's iPad out his hands.
It's usually the other way around and Micah starting trouble with Machi.

I'm telling daddy.! Micah yelled running through the doors not knowing I heard the whole conversation. "Daddy.!!!!!" Micah yelled walking to Martavion. "Machi said bad words and slapped my iPad on the ground.!"

Stupid snitch.! Machi said angrily slamming his room door.
Martavion jumped up pushing the door open and snatching Machi ass right up.

You pay bills in here.?! He asked angrily. "No.! So why the hell you slamming my damn doors like you do.?! I don't know what the fuck yo problem is today but you better fix it. Now take yo ass back in that damn hallway pick his iPad up give it to him, say sorry and bring yo ass back in this room. Take ghat uniform off do yo homework. Than when you done write "I'm sorry Micah" 50 times and don't come out until your done.!! I don't wanna hear no wining or crying if I do iMa make it 100.!" He yelled at him as he followed him to the door so Machi could go do everything as he said. I gave him a high 5 as he walked past me as I went to finish the dishes. The kids where more scared of Martavion than they was of me.

Micah sat at the table with Majesty and they both did their homework. I went over both of them and when they was done I let them go watch tv.

Machi was still doing his homework but by the time he was done he lost the attitude. Martavion still made him write "I'm sorry Micah" 50 times though.

I'm bouta go take care some business real quick ma mom said she'll be over to watch the kids tonight.

Okay.! He kissed my cheek and grabbed his keys to leave out.

I started on the kids dinner and I figured some pepper steak and rice was the move with buttery biscuits. With brownies and ice cream for dessert.

I got Miracle up from her nap and sat her in her chair in the livingroom with the kids so she could watch tv with them.

I set the table for dinner and mama Jackson came just in time. Majesty opened the door for her and I was relieved. "Hi mama.!" I smiled kissing her cheek.

Hi baby.! She Smiled sitting her purse down and taking her jacket off. "Need help.?"

No I am done making their plates. Are you hungry.?

Yeah I haven't aten yet.! Kids come eat.! She yelled taking the plates over to the table. I grabbed another plate out and made her's than I sat a plate to the side in the microwave for Martavion. "You not gone eat.?"

No I'm not hungry.! Plus I am running late.

Hi ma.! Martavion said coming through the door. He kissed his mother's cheek.

Hey baby.!

I went to the bathroom and ran a quick shower water. I don't even know what I was going to wear.

Leave the water on after you get out.! He said as he undressed.

I nodded my head and got in. I washed every part of me before getting out. "Bae I'm out.! I yelled grabbing my towel wrapping myself up. I opened the door and he came in jumping in the shower. I dried my face and did my make up.

I wanted to wear something sexy so I can feel sexy. I haven't felt pretty in a long time. I put on my all white tight fitted body suit. My hot pink Fendi thigh highs with my matching purse and my white fur coat. I dripped myself in some diamonds and put my light pink sun glasses on.

Damn I know I said make my Dick hard but damn.! Martavion smiled coming into the closet kissing my neck as I glasses my lips.

You like.?

Hell yeah I can't wait to take it off you when we get back. He smiled looking at me in the mirror. He winked his eye and kicked his lips. He was looking good too.! He had on his black jeans, a black title neck, some fresh timbs and his matching fur coat. He had his Cubans on and his Rolex and two Cuban bracelets. Daddy looked like a million bucks.

Ight ma we out.! He said opening the door for me. I kissed the kids bye and we left out. The Valet brought around the Benz truck and he opened my door for me. I don't know where we was going but I was so excited.

I know we haven't done this in a while and I just wanna tell you I love you for everything and I mean everything Mag. There's no other woman in this world for me. It's always been you and only you.! He said coming to a red light picking my hand up and kissing it.

You in your feelings over there.? I giggled with a huge smile.

A little bit....you just sitting there looking all sexy and shit and I'm just thinking like damn I'm really a lucky nigga you been here for it all, through it all. I'm just blessed to have the perfect wife.

Your what makes me perfect and I wouldn't want my life any other way, I love you forever!
I leaned over and kissed my husband as we smiled into each other's eyes.

___________________

I really hope you guys enjoyed this book with all the twist and turns. If you loved this and want more read "Family Affairs" it's a spin off. Once again thank you to everybody who ordered from my website Adifferentvibe716.com and who follow my Instagram at Adifferent_Vibe_  yall really make my day. I love all the comments I always look forward to reading them. Y'all are the best.!