Chapter 29

I really just wanna thank everybody who's been ordering sweat suits and other merchandise from and off my website. I appreciate the love and support so bad. And i really needed to address that first and foremost before getting this chapter poppin.! Y'all make me so happy and make me wanna keep going.! Thank you so much everybody don't forget to use the discount code ADV15 for 15% off your order. Go on adifferentvibe716.com and go follow us and check our page out on Instagram @adifferent_vibe_!!!!!
_____________________

We walked into buy buy baby and I couldn't be happier. I grabbed a cart and Martavion followed right behind me.

You know you don't have to be here right.!? I asked concerned turning to face him as we walked down the ail.

Mag...

I'm just saying Mar with the whole DNA test and stuff....

I rather be happy and be able to say I was able to do all this stuff with you even if it turned out to be mine because I don't wanna miss a moment if it is. All of this means a lot to me. I love you and I'm gonna love her.

I love you too.! I kissed him and he kissed me back making me smile. We continued to walk down the ail talking about all the different things. Of course he wanted to get all the top notch expensive shit. It was kinda funny seeing him in this state.

This shit jie comfortable.! He said jumping inside the crib.

What the fuck are you doing.!? I asked busting out laughing.

I'm tryna make sure this good for my baby and if I gotta sleep with her.!

You is not sleeping with the baby.!!

Man if my daughter said sleep with her ima hop in this bitch and sleep with my baby.! He said getting up and hopping out but almost falling.

See that's what yo ass get.! I said laughing.

Shut the fuck up.! I like this one. He grabbed the mattress and put it in the cart. "Excuse me lady.!" He yelled loudly trying to get the girl attention.

My name is Vanessa what can I do for you today.!? She said snobby.

I need this princess cut crib.

Excuse me sir but that crib is $750 dollars are you sure you want that? May I suggest Walmart or Target for a cheaper price.?

Excuse me Mc BITCH but I fuckin asked you for this one not for a fuckin price or for a fuckin smart response back.

I'm....im.. just saying that it was priced very high I will see if we have this in stock for you. She said before walking away. Martavion was extremely pissed right now. He pushed the cart to the front of the store to Check out.

Sir here's the crib! The lady said sternly.

Do I really want that shit.?! He said pulling three stacks out his pocket. Her eyes lit up and the tone of her voice changed.

Well this is a very nice crib and the mattress you have is a temperpedic wonderful for new born babies. She said sweetly.

Bae I don't want this crib I want a customized crib from Chanel to match her princess themed room. This is too cheap.! I said sternly because I was pissed.

Ight baby. We can get this shit.! He said putting the stuff on the counter. "Get your Birkin off that dusty ass cart for you get broke people ness all over it.! In fact let's get a Birkin baby bag to match your purses.!"

(Oweeee daddy must be taking a bitch shopping cause what.?! Nigga I got one Birkin bag)

He gave the lady a 1,000 dollars and paid for our stuff and put the bags in the cart. The lady was standing there looking so salty and pissed off.

Do you need help.? She asked following us to the door.

Nah I don't like broke muthafuckas touch my Lamb truck.! He said popping the trunk. I started to laugh cause boy did she piss this man off. He gone call the lady broke. He put all the stuff in the trunk and got in.

Fuck is so funny.!? He asked mad.

You.! You gone call that lady broke.?!!

She is broke. Not even a manager or anything fuckin bum ass bitch like how you gone try to play me like I don't got all this designer on for
One for two bitch I ain't ask for a price you never know what somebody got or who somebody is that's straight bullshit I'll about the fuck out that bitch.! Muthafuckas think you black you don't got no money. I got monety where's her montey.?! Ole broke ass sales bitch. Can't even make a sale. I should shoot that shit up.!

Oh my god can you calm down.!

Noooooooooo cause that broke bitch really tried to play me dude.! He pulled up to In and Out Burger and we got out the car. "My phone, hold up bae.!" He ran back to the car and I went to stand in line.

Excuse me but I was sitting over there and I couldn't help but notice you. Your so beautiful.!  This guy said coming over to me. He was really handsome.

Aww thank you.!

I see your pregnant you must got a man.?! He said biting the side of his lip flirting.

Actually I do. I have a husband.! I smiled.

I don't see a ring.!

That's cause it's on the head of my gun.! Martavion said. I didn't even see this nigga come in.

Yeah ight.! He said laughing. "If you really wanted her yo'll put a ring on it so she ain't gotta lie about it."

Mind yo fuckin business nigga.! This ain't what you want.

Okay baby let's go.! I tried to pull Martavion away but dude lifted his shirt up showing his gun.

Nigga you back out on me you better not miss.!

Bae let's go.! I said sternly.

Yeah listen to wifey....

If I let this nigga lose he gone rip you to shreds shut the fuck up. Ima suck his dick wonderfully every fuckin night.! I said I'm married so while you keep trying to push up on a bitch tryna argu with my HUSBAND you look thirsty as hell, and like he said baby this ain't what you want.! I said letting go of Martavion and turning around to face dude. "And like he said you pull that bitch out that fucker better blow cause he ain't never lacking and I'm always packing.!" I smiled patting my purse. We turned to walk out and got in the car. Martavion pulled out and spend the block parking across the street.

What are you doing.? I asked putting my seat belt on.

Just hold on a second. The dude came outside and Martavion took a picture of him and his license plate number. He plugged his phone up and a screen lifted from the dashboard. A database system came up and it said loading. He pulled out and the dude pulled out and the we went opposite ways.