Chapter 57

I don't ever remember being this tired and sick when I was pregnant with Majesty. The twins was kicking my ass. I was trying so hard not to let it get to me but I could bearly keep my eyes open. I was up long days and long nights. I will never ever question martavion anymore on why he's not coming home or what he's out in the streets doing. I have a whole nother level of respect for him.

I grabbed Majesty car seat from the car and sat it in her stroller. Lani handed me the diaper bag to put at the bottom. I closed and hit the lock button on the car keys and we went into the mall. I needed a girls day desperately.

We went into Chanel first. You know ya girl needed a new purse and so does my mini me. And for Lani being the best god mommy she needed some things too.

I tried on a pair of sneakers I liked and got a matching purse.

Oh my god yeah right.! I heard a voice say. I looked up and seen Monica.

Monicaaaaaaa.! I scratched excitedly. We ran to each other and have each other air kisses and hugs.."where have you been.?!"

Some of every where but clearly not here when did this happen.?! She said smiling so hard placing her hands on my belly.

This 3 months ago.! That 7 and a half months ago.! I laughed and this (I smiled hard holding my hand up) happened 2 months ago.!

Shut upppoop.!!! Oweee baby girl I am so proud and happy for you congratulations.!

Thank you.!

We have to change the name on your account.! She said dragging me to the register. She logged in hitting some buttons and smiling. "What's the newww last name baby doll"

It's Jackson.! I smiled waiting for her to notice.

She put it in and her eyes got big. "Shut up, shut up.!" You and Martavion got married.?! She yelled excitedly.

Yeah we did.! I laughed.

Oh my god.! I'm going to cry I'm so happy for you too. I'm gonna send a wedding gift and a gift for the princess and the baby.

Babies....

Babies.?

Twins.! Boys.!

Oh my god I know he's happy.

Yes he is.! I smiled.

I have the address I'm definitely gonna send you guys something aww I'm so happy for you.!

Thank you Monica.!

The other girl from the back came out with our stuff and Monica rang us out. Lani took her bags and I took mine. I hugged her and we left out.

You shop way to much if you and the manager is Bestfriends and it's not like this a regular store this is Chanelllllll.! You have too much money.! Lani laughed as we went into Gucci. I went over to the kids section and straight to the boys stuff. I noticed two girls a couple racks from me. They kept glancing over at me.

I started to pick so many things out for my baby boys. I was so excited to dress the twins alike. I know they where going to be so cute.

Umm why is bitches keep following you around the store and looking at you whispering.? Lani asked coming over to me.

I don't know but I'm bouta ask a bitch do she wanna fight in a minute. I said loud enough for them to hear me. I looked up and they where talking to each other. The one girl rolled her eyes at me.

Is it a problem.? I asked looking up.

Yeah it is actually. She said kissing her teeth.

Okay than speak what's up cause you mad irritating following me around a damn store. I don't know you so if you got a problem you can speak.! I said getting defensive.

The problem is I'm just tryna figure out why my man ain't been to see me in a couple months and you pregnant so I see why.?! She said rolling her eyes and folding her arms. I looked at Lani and she must of read my mind.

Who the fuck is yo man.?! She asked before I could open my mouth. "Matter fact who is you.?!"

Tavion.! And my name Keda. The girl said placing her hand on her hip.

Since when was he your man.? I asked laughing.

We been together for months now. I just found out about you. Couple months ago. Word on the street that's not his baby.?! She said twisting her lips up smirking.

Baby I don't know who sent you or what type of time you on but baby girl this one right here I ain't gone play about. This most definitely his baby (I closed Majesty car seat cover over her face because she was trying to see her) and the twins I'm about to have is his too and I'm not just a baby mama I'm his WIFE.! I said annoyed and showing my ring. Her face was looking salty as fuck.

Please let me beat her ass Mag.! Lani said rolling her eyes taking a deep breath laughing.

No Lani we don't entangle with the poor.!? You got a Birkin and she has Michael Kores you don't compete you don't compare.! I smiled.

Bitch your poor you only in here living Lavish cause of a nigga.

No baby anything a nigga ever do for me is extra don't be a salty bitch mama jealousy is an ugly trait and it's showing on you. I smiled.

I will beat the fuck out you bitch like what's up I don't give a fuck about you or that baby. The girl began to yell.

And I will shoot you.! I ain't never lackin and I'm always packin. Bullets ain't got no name on them but if you wanna keep runnin yo dick suckers I can have one for you.

Bitch you think you scare somebody.?

I walked around the close rack with the gun in my hand and got in her face. Her heart was damn near jumping out her chest. "If you knew what I knew you would be scared of me.!" I smirked laughing leaning back on the chair.

Come on Keda she not even worth it the nigga already wife's her. The other girl she was with said.

Nah fuck that, this bitch ain't gone just diss me and think shit sweet.

Do you not see that gun in her hand.?

I'm wife bitch, and don't nothing move til I sign shit. You poppin all this shit you must wanna be my side bitch?.

A side bitch never that boo. But it's cool tell Tavion to holla at me we got some unfinished business. She said annoyed flipping the hair over her shoulders. Her and her friend walked out the store. I put my gun back in my purse and closed it up.

Are you okay Mag.? Lani asked concerned looking at me. I nodded my head yeah and we made our way to the register. I cut our date short because I couldn't stop shaking. I was mad, I was pissed off, I was angry that some bitch thought she had enough pressure to walk up on me and question me about my man, my husband.! I tried to settle down because I know I was going to stress myself out bad about this. I swear Saturday couldn't come fast enough, I was going to fly to the jail.!