Chapter 58

I sat at the visitation table waiting for Martavion as Malachi went and got the snacks this time. I was so mad I was shaking. I haven't been to sleep in days and my head was spinning with so many emotions. I never ever wanted to feel this way......not ever about Martavion.

Hi baby.! I heard his voice smiling as he stood in front of me. I didn't stand up to give him a hug or a kiss. "What's wrong.?!" He asked sitting down.

Who the hell is Keda.?! I asked as the words just flew out my mouth.

What.?

Don't what me Martavion I'm not the one too play with right now.!

I don't know who your talking about.!

The bitch stand about 5'5, light skin, thick bitch, brown eyes, nose piercing, wear fake green contacts, Black hair, a nasty lookin ass that she thinks is fat.

I don't know who that is.

Oh so you wanna lie to me huh.?

I'm not lying what's that about.?!

She followed me around the mall with my daughter. She said "word in the street my kid is not hers and your her dude"

Shut the fuck up playing!. He laughed.

No I'm not playing!. Do it fuckin look like I'm playing.!? Let's see if shit gone be funny when a divorce lawyer is here.

You gone divorce me over some bullshit. Ight let me go back to my cell for I slap the dog piss out you for pissing me off.

Go bye I don't give a fuck I'll leave right the fuck now.

Wooooo what's going on over here.?! Malachi asked sitting down giving us our snacks.

Tell her ass i don't know no fuckin Keda.! Martavion said pissed off.

Why what's this about.

Brah she said some bitch came up to her in the mall or whatever said I was her nigga and this kids not mine. I knew shit was gone start happening once I got locked up.

What?.! Malachi laugh opening his hot wings.

Yeah cause you think I'm fuckin stupid.

You fuckin gotta be I never fuckin cheated on you.

So what that bitch talking about Martavion.?

I don't fuckin know Magic.! She don't even sound familiar bitches gone be coming up to you left and right saying slick shit that's just what bitches do.! Don't be a dummy and believe the shit. I never cheated on you, I never slept with another bitch, I never entertained the next bitch. And the time frame not adding up. How ima be fuckin with a bitch for two months straight. Do you not realize how much sex we was having all the way up to the wedding.?! Like come on I was in the house with you and Majesty 18hrs our the day I bearly did any business so how the fuck did I have time to go entertain the next bitch. Stop letting bitches get in yo head.! He yelled sternly pissed off. "And how the fuck you gone listen to a bitch before you listen to me or even ask me.! You just jump right to conclusions.!"

I kinda did just feel stupid after he just said that. It was definitely impossible for him to have been cheating me and Martavion stayed home, no company just fucking. We was fucking three to four times out the day and all Majesty did was sleep it was like we literally couldn't keep our hands to ourselves.

Yeah Mag this nigga ain't gone cheat on you especially not after yo crazy ass had that episode that fire was crazy. I think your the only one who could scare him.! Malachi laughed.

Don't tell her dumb ass brah.! He said rolling his eyes and shaking his head.

Y'all kiss and make up I'm going to get some more wings, shits jie fire.! Y'all want some.?! No.?! Shidddd Ight.! He shrugged his shoulders and got up.

How's business.?

It's good........

Did you meet with Eric.?

Yeah I bought some property in Majesty name and stashed the money there in the floor and walls nobody knows where the house is and I didn't tell nobody about it. And yes it has around the clock security cameras live feed I can see on my phone.

Ight cool. You talk to the connect.?

Yeah it's something we need to talk about.!

What.? He asked concerned looking at the CO.

He slowly grabbed the bag of chips and took the two black things out the bag and put them in his pants.

Martavion he offered to make me a partner.

He cut his eyes at me so fast with a confused face. "What.?"

I told him I would have to talk that over with you first. He showed me around his establishment. He seemed like he was serious about it. He told me he offered it to you but because your locked up it put things on hold.

Fuck.! I need to get the fuck outta here.

What should I tell him.

I don't know Mag.......I need his empire he wasn't just making me a partner he was giving it to me to own because he's retiring.

How do you know him.?

It's a long story.! He sighed.

I can accept it and give it to you when you come home.....

No.! That's way dangerous than what your doing now. He's just gonna have to wait until I come home.

And you don't think somethings gonna happen to him before you come home. Your looking at a minimum of 10 years.!

Than ima walk this 10 years down like a grown ass man and handle my shit when I get out. He will respect my wishes and stay in the game for another 10 years because he owes me like hell.

What are you not telling me.?

Magic drop it because I said no.!

Okay what ever. I said rolling my eyes and sitting back. I don't understand why he was turning down this deal from Mr Black like that.

Malachi came back to the table and the tension eased up a bit. I was completely annoyed and ready to go.

After hours of sitting and me and Martavion not really talking to each other we got up to leave. I gave him a small hug and a kiss. "I'm sorry for yelling at you bae.!" He apologized as we hugged.

I'm sorry too....

I know. He kissed my forehead and let me go giving his brother a hug. We left the visit room and than the prison and walked to the car.

When we got home I went right upstairs to shower than to go get in the bed with Majesty. I was so tired. I grabbed Martavions Burner phone and called Mr Black.

Hello Magic I've been waiting to hear from you.! Mr Black said answering.

I just talked with my husband and I'll do it. I'll take partnership only on one condition...

And what's that.?

When can we meet.?

Tomorrow 1pm on the golf course of San Antonio's.

I'll be there!. I said before hanging up. I looked over at Majesty and she was knocked out looking like Martavion. Snoring just like him.

He was going to be pissed but I'm securing a bag. He can face up to 50 years behind bars. I have three kids to look out after now and a surgical tech check AINT gone cut it around here and take care of him for how ever many years. I gotta do this.