Chapter 29

"Stay here."

I ordered before slamming the door in his face. Jaebum was banged up pretty bad but with help he was able to walk. I got him to his bed trying to keep quiet so his parents don't wake up.

Trying not to cry as I applied his bandages and cleaned out his cuts. "Hey get some sleep okay."

"Wait. Where are you going?" Tears slid down my cheek as my lips kissed his.

"I need to handle this. Just please rest." I kissed his knuckles one more time before I quickly left the room ignoring his pleads for me to stay.

Leaving the house and locking the door behind me before I headed back to the car.

"Go back to Jin's house."

"Don't you mean hy-"

"Don't! Don't even talk to me right now Jimin! Just Fucking drive." I lost all the cool I had. Hurting me is one thing but hurting Jaebum is another.

"Where is Rose?" I asked glaring at the ones on the couch who was sipping some whiskey.

"She broke up with me so Taehyung drove her home. I wasn't expecting you to come back."

Good for Rose she deserves much better.....we both do.

"Yeah well I wasn't expecting my boyfriend to be beat up by my so called best friends."

"So hyung what happened with our Kook-" I turned around and glared at Taehyung who just came walking through the door with a smile on his face. "Oh...uh....hi Kookie I wasn't expecting to see you again tonight."

"Sit." Was all I said before he made his way past me to sit next to Namjoon. "So..." honestly I don't expect things to come of me being here. I just couldn't look at Jaebum like this let alone I wanted to give these guys hell. "This has to stop. We are supposed to be friends but if you can't do that then I can't be friends with you anymore."

I know what they told me a few weeks ago. I stopped being their friend the day I let them kiss me; but still this is such a hard thing to accept. These 6 were literally my world basically since the day I met them.

"Kookie..... come sit." It took everything in me to not move. The look on Namjoon's face was a bit of shock and anger.

"N-no. Messing with me is one thing but you beat up my boyfriend! Jaebum has done nothing wrong!" Tears streamed down while anger pooled out of me finally getting to yell at my old friends.

"Enough!" Jimin yelled getting off the couch and stomping over to me. "You are Ours! If you just listened to us then your friend wouldn't of gotten hurt." His eyes were like angry black holes swallowing me into nothing.

"I am not yours..." those words left my lips in the quietest whisper in existence. My head was down with my tears hitting the floor all trying to avoid Jimin's eyes.

Jimin's fingers went under my chin to have me look up at him. How could someone look so perfect but be a demon too?

"You are ours." It took everything in me to shove him away. I took a few steps back trying to ignore their gazes on me. "Baby sit down on one of your hyung's lap. You need to sit."

Everything moved so fast I wasn't even able to process what was happening. Jimin grabbed my hand and pulled me. It wasn't until I had arms around my waist did I finally snap out of what ever stupid trance he had me in.

"Y-Yoongi let go of me!" I was squirming and trying to rip his hands off me however that was until Hobi and Namjoon took an arm holding them away so I couldn't use them. My back was pulled so it was resting against Yoongi's chest. His lips kissing the back of my neck every few moments.