Chapter 12

On my way to school I went by Kookie's place to see if he wanted a ride. I was pissed when I saw his bike gone. I know for sure the others didn't pick him up they would of sent a quick text to our group chat. I only grew more pissed when I was a street away from the school.

I saw the bright yellow and blue bike with Jungkook's Sunshine yellow sweatshirt on top. He wasn't alone though he was riding next to Jaebum.

I had to control myself or I would of run my car into his stupid bike with him on it of course.

Honestly if Kai didn't block my way last night and made that stupid speech I would of stormed over there. Jungkook wouldn't of liked it but who cares?

Jungkook is ours.

I may not be the one to have the honor to take his virginity but I will make him mine just the same.

Growing up I've always had an issue with sharing. I grew up an only child where my parents would buy me anything and everything. When I met Jungkook I went home and asked my folks to buy him.

Unfortunately they laughed and said I can't own people. I was going to prove them wrong of course.

I wanted Jungkook.

I was going to have him.

One way or another.

I pulled up to the school parking lot and parked my car before I walked over to the bike rack and waited for My Jungkook.

Jungkook was smiling as he came close only for his smile to fade once he saw me. Jaebum rolled his eyes before he got off his bike and started attaching his chain.

"H-hey hyung! What's up?" Jungkook asked as he slightly panted from their bike ride. He took his chain out as well and secured it right next to Jaebum. I looked at Jaebum who was smiling fondly at My Jungkook as he locked his bike with a small smile.

"I went by your house to pick you up but you weren't there." I answered as I glared at Jaebum.

"Oh sorry hyung. Jaebum hyung already asked me yesterday to ride with him." Jungkook looked down before he smiled shyly at Jaebum who walked up to stand beside him.

"Whatever come Kookie." I ordered as I grabbed Jungkook's hand and started walking. Rage filled my soul when Jungkook pulled his hand out of my grasp.

"A-actually h-hyung..." I turned around as red filled my view. Jungkook let my hand go to only connect his hand with Jaebum.

This is not okay!

I hate sharing! I only agreed to share Jungkook with the others because it would be easier that way. Easier to train, easier to manage.

Manage?

No guarded.

Jungkook needs guarding. Sure he is popular and loved from peers in our grade but not others. For me to protect what's mine I have to make sure I have numbers to do so.

I was happy that Sehun, Kai, and Jackson didn't want to sleep with him one less person to share him with. For Jungkook to get the protection he needs I had to agree to share him with my other best friends.

Sure I seem fine when he is being cuddled or kissed by one of the guys but on the inside I'm trying not to punch them.

Jaebum however is Not my friend and he is touching someone I Own.

"I'm going to walk in with Jaebum hyung." Jungkook had a small blush on his face as he smiled towards Jaebum. What's worse is Jaebum looked up away from Kookie to give me a dirty look.

How dare he look at me with such disgust!

How dare he touch My Things!

"Jungkook. Come. Here. Now!" I demanded through gritted teeth as I glared at Jaebum. I stopped every muscle in my being from charging over there and creating a crime scene.

"Jungkook?" Jaebum spoke softly as he tried to grab Jungkook's hand again. I smirked as he was unsuccessful since Jungkook was quick to let go and walk in front of me.

Once he was in reach I grabbed the back of his head and quickly connected our lips. He was shocked but I held him in place. I got angry when I felt him try to push my chest away.

Hate was all I felt once my lips were no longer connected to his as I held my freshly punched cheek. I glared at Jaebum who was in a fighting stance with Jungkook standing behind him.

"DON'T YOU EVER FORCE HIM TO KISS YOU AGAIN!!!"

"Jungkook! Get. Over. Here." I demanded once more.

"Don't talk to him!" That idiot Jaebum yelled at me again gaining so much attention from our fellow students. Sure I just kissed Jungkook in front of them but I would of handled the damage control later.

I just needed to show Jaebum he belongs to Me.

Jungkook however didn't look of me nor walk forward. He brought his hand up to grab Jaebum's fist. Jaebum glared at me the whole time as he was being pulled inside by Jungkook.

"What the Fuck Hobi!" Namjoon came over and shoved me. "I said to give him Fucking Space!"

"He doesn't need space! He needs to be put on a Damn leash!" I yelled back. I didn't regret my words I just regret how loud I yelled that because now other students are looking at me in shock.

"Let's go hyung." Namjoon spoke through gritted teeth before he started walking away with me behind.

"Why the hell would you force him to kiss you like that?" Jin asked as we all sat in homeroom. The only ones that weren't here were Sehun, Jackson, Kai and My Jungkook.

"He let my hand go to hold Jaebum's. He is Ours and I had to show him that."

"I Am Not Yours!" I quickly looked up to see Kookie standing in front of my desk fists clenched with tears running down his cheek. "Y-you're an asshole." He stuttered in a whisper before he walked away and sat in a seat far away from us.

Do I Regret it? No.

I do regret the place though.

He is Mine and he will know that.