Chapter 32

"H-hyung! Please...y-you're h-hurting me!" I yelled and trying to get out of Yoongi's grasp. He took long heavy powerful strides to his car. I myself were tripping over my feet trying to catch up. His grip on my arm was so strong. I just wish I was wearing my yellow hoodie right now so I could maybe slip from his grasp but no I left it at Jaebum hyung's house.

The moment we were next to his truck he slammed me against the side making me hit my casted arm hard. My ribs shifted a bit and it made it hard to breathe.

"ITS BEEN ONE DAY AND YOU ARE ALREADY BREAKING A RULE?!!!!!"

"N-no..."

SLAP.

"Get in the fucking truck. We are leaving." The tears that I shed only made my cheek sting more. I lowered my head and climbed into the passenger seat once Yoongi opened the door for me.

As he was getting in the drivers seat I saw Namjoon getting off the phone before glancing my way. Everything about his eyebrows furrowing over his eyes to how his teeth were clenched making his jawline stick out like he was ready to fight anyone who looked at him the wrong way.

Yoongi drove off with Namjoon's car following us. It was silent but it was fine. Once he opened his mouth I knew it would be hard to try and fight back. I want to so badly fight back too. I'm just glad Namjoon didn't punch Jaebum in the face. So so so glad.

Yoongi pulled into his driveway my door was pulled open and Taehyung pulled me out. I started to fight back a bit but that was until my ribs were starting to cause me problems.

Yoongi let us all in and there was Yoona sitting on the couch reading a book in the living room.

"Yoona go to Jessie's place tonight."

"Like hell. Taehyung Oppa let Kookie Oppa go now!" She stomped over glaring up at Taehyung.

"I-it's okay....they...we were just playing. Right Tae hyung?" I smiled at Yoona before I turned my attention to Taehyung who began to play along. His face changed from a scowl to a smile that Yoona absolutely adores.

"Yeah we were just fooling around. Kookie here ate the last of my Cookies so you know how I feel about my snacks."

"Oh I totally understand Oppa but why did my grumpy brother here want me to go to Jessie's?" Just as she asked that the rest of the guys came in through the door. "Ohhhhh! You could of just said it was going to be a full house tonight geez."

"Sorry it's been a long day." Yoongi half heartedly apologized sitting down on the couch with a huff. His little sister though had her back to him and his eyes were locked with mine sending me a glare. A glare that yelled "I fucked up".

It only took maybe 15 minutes or so till Yoona left the house with a backpack heading to her friend's house. It was a Friday and there was little to no chance his parents would be back tonight. No they weren't on a business trip but they are very social. Most Fridays to Monday morning they acted as if they had no children. Always off partying or traveling with friends of theirs.

Till Yoona left the house I was on Jin's lap who was on the couch sitting between Yoongi and Jimin. Namjoon was on one chair and Taehyung was on the other. Hobi sat right next to Jimin as we all sat in silence with the T.V. on.

"So." Jin started to speak making his hold on my waist tighter. I kept my eyes focused on the carpet on the floor I did not want to look at anyone. "My question is why was our Kookie left alone in the first place?"

"Seriously hyung?! I had to do something, Kookie knows he was supposed to stay put." Namjoon defended himself. I didn't have to look at him to know he was once again clenching his jaw.