Chapter 36

"You were such a good boy." Jimin kissed my neck as he hovered over me on his couch.

After we left the mall Jimin took me to his house and had basically been devouring my neck since the moment we got here.

Jimin has been praising me non stop and sure I'm happy I'm getting praised and not yelled at but.... but my thoughts have been on one person.

Jeabum.

We locked eyes today and he looked just how I felt.

Broken.

I wanted to leave Jimin and just jump into Jaebum hyung's arms but I couldn't.

Jimin had his tongue down my throat as the front door to his parents house was harshly knocked on. Jimin pulled away yelling to whoever it was that the door was open before he attacked my lips again.

He was so hard too. He kept rubbing our clothed members together making me hate every sound I made.

"Fuck Jimin not now." Jimin was pulled off me showing his hard boner to everyone that we left behind at the mall. Jin was the one that pulled him off me but they all looked so pissed off.

Jimin was praising me.

Did I do something wrong...again?

"What the fuck hyung!" Jimin yelled at Jin clearly frustrated with the situation.

"You would not believe what that asshole Jackson said to us once you guys left. Like seriously who the hell does he think he is?" Hobi grunted out taking a seat next to me on the couch. He put his arm around me pulling me closer so I was laying my head on his chest. His heartbeat was beating fast like he ran a marathon.

"Why? What did he say?"

"Just some shit that our Kookie was in love with someone that isn't us."

"Actually what he said was he felt loved by someone that wasn't us....also that Kookie will never truly want to be with us." After Namjoon interrupted Taehyung he turned his attention to me and gave a puzzling look. "What are your thoughts Kookie?"

They all turned their attention to me and I felt my throat getting dry. The sound of Hobi's heart was just making me more nervous.

"I.....I...don't kn-know what to s-say." I said quietly keeping my head down buried in the warm chest next to me. "Ahh."

My chin was firmly grabbed by Jimin who still had a tent in his pants. "Awww Bunny it's not that hard to figure out. What your hyungs want to know is....do you agree with what Jackson said? Do you not want to be with us?"

I don't.

Not like this.

This is nothing how I imagined my future with them.

The truth will just get me or someone else hurt. I appreciate Jackson hyung's truthful words but there is nothing that can get me out of this....at least not now.

"No....hyung....I." I took such a huge breath causing my ribs to move making me close my eyes real tight while my chin was still in his hold. A tear rolled down my cheek from the pain and from this huge lie I'm about to tell. My eyes opened again and they met with Jimin's powerful gaze. His grip on my chin didn't falter...it wasn'tuntil my next few words left my lips did he let go. "I want to be here."

"Prove it." Jimin grabbed my casted arm pulling me off the couch and having me kneel in front of his standing figure. The tent in his pants basically being shoved in my face.

"H-hyung please.....I'm....I'm not ready." The others all took a seat in the available spots getting comfortable as Jimin stayed standing in front of me.