Chapter 37

Patience.

Patience is key.

He may not want me now but he will want me soon enough.

"Now just lay there. You're too beautiful to be stressed out like this. Just let your Jinnie hyung take your stress away." I had Kookie lay down on my bed and god be was beautiful.

"H-hyung?"

"Shhhh." I kissed his soft plump lips as my hands went to palm his untouched member.

"Ahhh H-Hyung! S-a stop!" Kookie tried squirming away. I moved my hand to his cheek to settle down my petrified Bunny.

"Don't worry Baby this is a reward for being so good to your Jiminie hyung yesterday."

"R-reward?" He was still nervous and his cheeks turned a very dark shade of rose which is adorable.

"Yes Baby....you've been a very good boy." We need to praise him more. Praising is something he lives off of.

I had a dog when I was younger but my mother took him with her when she left. Anyway when my brothers were training her they told me "every breed can be trained. You just have to find what motivates them more. The three Motivators are Treats, Toys, and lastly Praise.".

It wasn't until a few years ago did I realize that Kookie was like our puppy. His motivation was getting praises from us.

I brought my lips back up to his as my thumb continued to stroke his warm cheek. I know he is only kissing me back because he feels like he has to. It is very different from how he used to kiss me.

Gosh I wish Rose was here. She would definitely be able to calm his nerves down. That night we beat up Jaebum she broke up with me. Ended things right in front of the others.

For the first time I felt hatred towards her. She just couldn't understand why I did what I did. She didn't understand that Kookie belongs to us...me, and that shit Jaebum had to learn his lesson for touching what was ours.

Rose just didn't understand that and now we have nothing. She is alone now though. Doesn't have me, my friends, not even our Kookie. Sure she has her other friends but they are nothing compared to how happy I made her.

Rose made me happy too.

My first love.

My first in everything.

"Hyung please."

"Please what? Baby." I whispered softly into his ear as his heart rate increased.

"Please....stop."

Control.

Control my anger.

Patience. Patience is key.

"Now why would I stop? You deserve a reward sweetie."

"N-no.....I don't want anything." Kookie tried pushing me off him with his hand and his other casted elbow. "Yah! Get Off!" His actions caused me to pin him down on my bed. I wanted this to be a sweet moment but he had to make things difficult.

"Don't make me turn your reward into a punishment Baby."

"Please hyung.....I don't want anything. Please?" If only his sweet pleads were for something else. "H-Hyung?!"

I ignored him as I went back to kiss his beautiful neck. My free hand went down to palm is member once again. His little boy gasps were so adorable along with his whines to keep himself quiet.

My leg moved to spread his legs I won even though he strongly resisted. I let his hands go to hold onto his waist to get him in the proper angle. Once he was in place I moved my hips at a steady place making sure our clothed members created friction. My lips went back to his. I tried to suppress my smile when his hands gripped the fabric on my shoulders.

Shoulders that he used to hide behind. He joked that behind my shoulders was his safe spot. Now to have him gripping them for a different reason was amazing. Sure when we used to fool around he wound grip my shoulders but this was different.

My Kookie wanted me to stop and yet here he is with a hard dick trying not to show how needy he is. Even his tongue and lips are trying to control themselves. His fingers gripped on my shirt isn't pulling me closer or pushing me away. The grip is for him to not get lost in how I'm making him feel.

"Awww is my Bunny enjoying himself?" I teased looking into his beautiful flushed face. Tasty swollen lips. Yet his mesmerizing eyes were filled with tears. "Bunny? What's wrong?"

"Please." Awww he wants me to let him cum doesn't he? "Please s-stop." I quickly got off of him once I realized he was in pain this whole time.

This whole fucking time he was holding me so tight was because his damn ribs were causing him pain. So stupid! I was getting so worked up I was blind to see that he was hurting.

After I helped Kookie calm down I helped him to settle down in my bed. I took care of myself in the shower otherwise Kookie would of felt my boner poking his clothed ass all night.

I texted the guys to tell them what my father said and to also mention what happened to our Kookie tonight.

I don't know much about broken ribs but if our actions prolong his healing process we might just have to lock him away.

Not really of course.

But we would have to keep our distance so he can get better quicker. That would include no having Kookie before bed.....no matter how tempting he is.

Have a great day everyone I hope you are enjoying my story!