Chapter 19

I regret hitting him.

I was angry.

I still am but now my rage is directed towards someone that hurt my Kookie.

I was happy at first when Jungkook called me. It meant that he still needed us......me. However anger erupted like a volcano when I saw his eye.

Yes I slapped him and caused his cheek to turn a little red but I didn't cause a bruise. A bruise that will swell and stain his beautiful face.

The others and I knew that Jungkook's mother used to hit him. He would limp sometimes but never said a thing about it. All of us including Kai, Sehun, and Jackson tried to keep him out of his house.

Jungkook didn't know we knew and we didn't want him to know. He would of thought we only wanted him to hang out with us because his mom hurt him.

Now his asshole of a sperm donor father is hurting him.

"Hyung how about you go pick out some cheap meat and I'll get some pasta stuff?" I hate that word cheap. He is too pure of a person to have to worry about money.

"How much do you have?"

"He only gave me a fifty and he wants me to buy food for the next three days." Jungkook rolled his eyes as he hid his hands in the yellow sweatshirt I bought him 2 years ago for his birthday.

Yellow just fits his personality so well. He was always so bright even when things got dark for him. His beautiful light definitely almost vanished when his mom was killed.

Sure I didn't like her but it's still BS that the police haven't found who shot her. It's a small town and he lives in a poor neighborhood what could that person possibly of tried to steal?

"Change of plans you will use the $50 for him and I'll buy you your food." Jungkook's eyes went so wide and I know he won't admit it but his cheeks did get flushed with my offer.

"N-no hyung I can't." I sighed scratching my head before I looked down at him.

"Baby it wasn't a question."

"D-don't call me that."

"I'll call you whatever I choose....now come on let's get that monster fed." I ignored Kookie's adorable pout as I threw my arm over his shoulder and started guiding him through the isles.

I've missed this honestly just us goofing around. The past 30 minutes I've just been trying to get him to think about anything else but what we did with him in that room today.

At first Jungkook ignored almost everything I said which got me angry of course. However the moment I stopped trying is when he loosened up and talked back.

He put different pastas in his cart that had deals, and as he said before some cheap meat. I guess I never really noticed how he scrunches up his nose when he is trying to read something small and think at the same time.

He looks more like a little rabbit the more I look at him.

He will come to realize I'm not letting him go.

He is my Bunny.

"Okay so if I buy two of these then I get the deal but if I do I won't have enough for the carrots or celery." Jungkook was pouting in frustration. We have been here with the cart for almost 5 minutes of him just debating with himself.

"I told you I'll pay for you so just put it in the cart." I rolled my eyes getting frustrated.

"No I told you I don't want your money all I needed was a ride. I'll just get the veggies. Okay come on." Jungkook didn't even look at me as he started pushing the cart towards the register.

Once he paid with the $50 he put his 4 cents of change in his pocket along with the receipt. I helped him load the 6 bags of groceries into my truck before I wheeled the annoying cart to its proper spot.

Jungkook already had his seatbelt on by the time I climbed in. The whole time we were in there Jungkook kept getting looks about his eye. Some glared at me but I wouldn't bruise him like that. Hickeys...yes but never a punch.

"Jungkook I'll bring you home and I'll stay with you till you make dinner but I want you to sleep at my house tonight." I stated before I turned my truck on and started to head back to our small town.

"Thanks for the offer but no."

"Why?"

"Oh I don't know.....maybe it's because my best friends don't care about how they treat me. Or how just earlier today you slapped me across the face!"

He truly was far away from us for far too long. I didn't want to have to basically train him again but if I have to I will.

"I'm sorry that you got me upset and I released my anger on you." I reached my hand over keeping my eyes on the road. The moment my fingers touched his cheek he flinched away. I ignored it as I continued to move my hand to rest on his slim warm neck. "You deserve soft touches for being a good boy." As I said that I lowered my voice and stroked his neck softly with my thumb.

The car ride went by slow as I made it last longer by actually following the speed limit. I kept skin contact with him the whole ride. I wanted him to miss my touch like he used to.

I don't like that I have to start over but I will if I have to.

Jungkook is Mine.

We got to his small home and I helped bring in the grocery bags. His father was drinking a beer while watching TV. The house was an absolute mess. Nothing like how his mom used to keep it.

"Kook!"

"Coming." Jungkook quickly looked at me before he made his way over to the man that shouted. I turned and saw he had his hand out. Jungkook reached into his pockets and pulled out the 4 cents along with the receipt.

I didn't get a chance to react before Jungkook had his hoodie snatched and in his father's grasp.

"Let him go!" I yelled making my presence known. The man basically snapped his head to look at me. He threw Jungkook at me finally letting go of the hoodie. I safely secured Jungkook in my arms once he was in reach.

"Worthless kid.....get your Slut ass out of my sight."

"B-but." Jungkook stuttered out trying to get out of my arms.

"Room! Now!" I grabbed Jungkook's hand and dragged him out of his house. No way was I going to let him stay there....not tonight anyway.

"H-hyung l-let go!" Jungkook was basically shaking in my grasp but I don't' care he is not staying with that person alone here.

I brought him to the passenger side of my truck and dragged him in front of me.

"Get. In. The. Truck." I ordered. Jungkook's eyes looked up to me then to the side a few houses down then at me again. I pulled the door open and he climbed in. I climbed in the drivers seat and just drove away not a word between us.