You/Leone - Seriously

(Akame Ga Kill)

AN: ...I'm not good with fluff

You were in the middle of finishing up dinner when you hear the familiar footsteps

You were in the middle of finishing up dinner when you hear the familiar footsteps. Once you made sure that nothing would burn up in the short time that you would be gone, you rushed out the door to meet the group.

"You're back!"

You rushed to give Leone a kiss, not caring that all of her friends were watching. Leone had gone on yet another life-threaning mission and you had been sick with worried since the moment they left. You couldn't be blamed for wanting to kiss your girlfriend in front of everyone. They all left once you started the PDA, it was always impossible to stop the two of you when you got started.

"I missed you, I hate having to leave you behind."

"I hate being left behind. Maybe I can come with you next time."

"No, way. I'd rather you stay here so I know that the Jaegers can't find you."

You gave her a tight hug and stepped back, finally noticing the jacket that she was wearing.

"Uh, Leone, why are you wearing Lubbock's coat?"

"You don't like it? I was thinking of buying one the next time that we're in the city."

You stepped back a littler further behind to check her out. Not that you were opposed for her getting a new suit but the coat was a bit too much.

"I don't know. It being Lubbock's does not help its cause. Are you sure that adding a coat to your suit will be a good idea. It seems like it'll get stuck while you do all those maneuvers."

"Nah. Look."

Leone put some space between the two of you to do one of her signature moves. Getting to the end, she changes it so that she takes off the coat to reveal the fact that her arm wasn't attached to her body.

"Leone! What the hell!"

You rush to grab her arm, nearly throwing up at the sight of it. Knowing that it was important to reattach it as soon as possible, you grabbed her had and rushed inside to get a medical kit. As you're searching for the sewing kit and anything else you might need to reattach your arm, Leone starts to laugh.

"You should've seen your face! Oh my god, that was totally worth the pain that I had while making our way over."

You stop searching and turn around to give her a look that quickly shut her up.

"What do you mean, Leone?"

Leone started to stumble on her words as she tried to explain the joke that she had come up with on the way back. The others had told her that it wouldn't have been a good idea to attempt such thing with you but Leone didn't listen.

"...and I thought it would be funny. I'm sorry! Please don't be mad."

You had started sewing her arm back halfway into her explanation. Keeping quiet, you focused on your work to make sure that it wouldn't heal incorrectly. Even after finishing with her explanation and your sewing, you still kept quiet as you stared down at her.

"You think it would be funny to scare me with the fact that you arm wasn't attached to you?"

She knew she was already in big trouble so she just nodded. Leone expected for you to yell at her or reprimand her about the joke but you didn't. You started to cry.

"I'm so sorry, (y/n). It wasn't funny. I didn't mean to upset you. Please don't cry. What can I do to make you feel better?"

Leone did her best to comfort you. She held you in her arms as she continued to go on and on about how sorry she was and how she wanted to make it up to you.

"Don't do that again. Don't ever scare me like that again, Leone. I thought you had gotten a serious injury. I was gonna in the kitchen and yell at everybody because they didn't help you."

Her guilt grew as she heard you talk. She should've listened to everyone when they had warned you.

"I won't! I'm sorry. It won't happen again. I won't scare you like that."

You've finally calmed down by now. The tears had subsided, the only trace that was left of your crying was your red eyes and the tear tracks.

"You better not Leone or I'll dump you. My heart can't take another joke like that."

She wipes away your tears and leans in to kiss you, not caring that your lips tasted a little salty.

"I promise. It won't happen again. Now lets go eat before Akame finishes all the food. You know how much she loves your food."

--------------

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Isabella - Part 2

Raven - Yells

Erza Scarlet - Secret

Imu Rifuta - Matchmaker

Akame - Hurt

--------------